Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #136

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me how to do multi quote.....I dont get it!! and I hope I wont be in trouble for asking for it in a PM, cause I probably wont see the answer on the thread.....so send in PM if I wont get in trouble for asking for it that way. lol

There are 3 icons in the lower right hand corner of each post:
Quote button, a piece of paper with " +, paper and pencil.

Click on the one in the middle - piece of paper with "+ in each post you would like to quote. When you reach the last post you want to quote, click on the "quote" icon and not the piece of paper with "+ - I think.

Yes, that does work.....TY Rhonda

Good point. I assumed she was talking about Clubbing Tony. Maybe she was asking for LE Tony to give him a heads up she was in jail.

:waitasec:
NO NO. When asked by Lee why she wants Tony's number she says "because he is my boyfriend".

Good point. I assumed she was talking about Clubbing Tony. Maybe she was asking for LE Tony to give him a heads up she was in jail.

:waitasec:

Or asking for a big favor,,,,OR theatening to blackmail Tony if he didn't help her.............maybe that's why Tony lied, maybe he was being threatened/blackmailed by Casey

Are we all in agreement that this lady filling in for NG deserves the most obnoxious journalist ever?
She keeps saying BOMBSHELL, BOMBSHELL. Is it really a bombshell that Casey is boinking yet another guy, especially a cop?

NO NO. When asked by Lee why she wants Tony's number she says "because he is my boyfriend".

In her world, they were both her "boyfriends"---I don't think monogamy was necessary in order for her to consider a guy her "boyfriend".

Are we all in agreement that this lady filling in for NG deserves the most obnoxious journalist ever?

Had to turn it off. She is toooooo... irritating. Man, wish she could hang out with Casey for a few days...LOL

I said I didn't have the "highest" confidence in the police force, and this incident with the firing of the officer only confirms my suspicions. Let's hope he didn't tamper with any evidence.

Oh yeah. The full of attitude "he is my boooooyfriend"

That was the same conversation when she told Lee not to come up here for the bond and stuff. Hmmm, was she worried about what would be said in court and did not want to face her family.

Forgive me if this has already been covered, there's a lot of threads to go through since the documents were released. Where are the pictures of the dumpster? Weren't there supposed to be an entire disc of them?

Mr. Birch from the tow lot. Told LE he noticed a the smell coming from the car, just like the car that someone had committed suicide in that had been in the lot years back. My question is why didn't he call LE himself and tell them he had a car towed in that had been abandoned and it smelled like decomp. Instead he says nothing until LE questions him. Pg 56 of second doc.

True. She is also under 25 and has no credit card so she can't rent a car anyway. But, she needs photo ID to get on a plane and 29 Palms is pretty far from any major airport. She probably had not gotten that far in her plans.

IIRC, Amy told LE she paid for everything with credit card.

Can someone please she some light on this for me. I know there are written statments in the documents from George, Cindy, and Lee, but that only covers the timeline of 1 day. Where are the in depth interviews, where the LE are asking questions and getting answers from these 3 players??? I know George and Cindy have been questioned. Why do we not have access to the interviews?

I said I didn't have the "highest" confidence in the police force, and this incident with the firing of the officer only confirms my suspicions. Let's hope he didn't tamper with any evidence.

A 6 month on the force rookie doesn't have access to the evidence in a major case. I think LE has done a really great job based on the docs released yesterday. Who knows what they have that we haven't seen.

Since Casey is a habitual liar, why is she believed when she says Cindy made her keep Caylee?

Also....LE won't release any statements from witnesses that might be used in an upcoming murder trial, right? Not til she's charged with murder? I believe the 400 pages we've seen is just the tip of the iceberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner