Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #137

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, question:
What's with phrase about Casey acting like a "normal" parent towards Caylee? That was in the documents quite a few times.
XXXXXXX said that Casey acted normally toward Caylee.
Was that just a generalization that the interviewer used or did 4 or 5 seperate people actually use the word normallly.
The reason I ask, is because if they say she was "normal" towards Caylee, doesn't that imply that she was "abnormal" towards other people?

I think they were just moving her along in a straight line to the next part of her story that they wanted to hammer. The part where, (when the nanny didn't show up with Caylee), Casey runs around the neighborhoods for two hours and then goes to Tony's to feel calm. (One can see running around for 2 hours, but, if you trusted your nanny, and had experienced mix-ups on timing/communication before, wouldn't you return to Sawgrass, or check the hospitals, or go to Tony's and call someone for help - if not mom, then at least Tony?) Anyway, I felt they were just moving her along to her next extremely obvious lie... If that helps you any...

Hey, I just figured this quote thing out. Oh hurrah!
Good job, EP...and welcome!

So let me ask the obvious, "Where was Casey going every day, when she left Caylee and said she was going to work?" I mean, she couldn't just drive around all day, everyday. Where was she going? What was she doing?
If I was her mom, you can bet I'd get to the bottom of it!

But just like this isn't all of the documentation and it's not all of the interviews and it's not even really anything from the last nearly month (August) that there may be FAR MORE of what Casey said and what they asked that's not in here.

There may be things they felt pertained to potential homicide charges, etc. that aren't included in this batch.

If she killed Caylee, I am inclined to agree, she would confess if she were faced with the body. ANd the story that she would spin would be enough to make you curl up and bawl if you didn't know what a snake she was.

BTW, hi robotdog.

I totally disagree, faced with a body (which would be so beyond decomposed at this point most cause of death won't show... we are dealing with skeletal remains at this point)... she was alive when Caylee handed her off, the nanny killed her. Never gonna see a confession. You could have it on video and she wouldn't confess.

sounded like she shopped a bit, from what I read. Someone saw her at a Wal-mart, another saw her at Target. She made an appointment at the tatt shop. I think she hung around stores, malls etc, a good deal. jmo.

I totally disagree, faced with a body (which would be so beyond decomposed at this point most cause of death won't show... we are dealing with skeletal remains at this point)... she was alive when Caylee handed her off, the nanny killed her. Never gonna see a confession. You could have it on video and she wouldn't confess.
ditto that, impatient. great minds and all...

If she killed Caylee, I am inclined to agree, she would confess if she were faced with the body. ANd the story that she would spin would be enough to make you curl up and bawl if you didn't know what a snake she was.

BTW, hi robotdog.

hi - nice to see ya

yep, snake is a good way to describe her

no offense to snakes, cause i like snakes and Spiders

especially spiders..... they are the coolest :)

honestly, I am thinking that even if they find a body, Casey will still be saying "I knew that horrible ZG would hurt her but you didn't listen." I don't think she'll ever admit to murder.

Yep, she says over and over she is afraid for Caylee, then she says she doesn't trust ZG, they say "you left your child with someone you don't trust?", then she back pedals. Caylee and the car have been out of her hands by her account.

Go back and think about the situation on June 15th.

Cindy and George have had horrible financial experiences. Two bankruptcies. George cashed out his LE retirement to go into a used car lot business and it failed. They moved to FL. They were up to their eyeballs in debt again because they let Casey use one of their credit cards. Casey was using the Pontiac. Cindy was working as a home health nurse. George was job hunting -- didn't start new job as security until July 15th? Cindy and George had just reconciled last November after a near divorce.
Casey is running wild clubbing and hanging out with at least 3 lovers. This is a daughter who already has one child born out of wedlock and she doesn't know who the father is.
Casey is a habitual liar.

Cindy took Caylee to visit GGF in the nursing home.
Cindy talked to GGM and found out about Casey's theft of GGM's check(s) and the stolen money.
Cindy, George and Casey have a huge fight that is heard by the neighbors. The topic includes Casey should move out. Casey has been telling them she has a job (maybe 2) and is renting a place with Amy. So, Cindy and George tell Casey to move out. Casey leaves -- with Caylee. (Payback.)

In the car -- Casey has Caylee and nowhere to go. She may have been spending days at parks and malls and returning Caylee, then going out on her own sleeping around. But now, she has Caylee with her. They are homeless. There are no jobs. They probably took the credit card away. (Cindy cashed out her retirement $45,000 so she could pay off Casey's credit card charges. So now, Cindy and George have nothing for retirement.)

Casey is driving with little to no gas. No license? No insurance? And nowhere to go. There is no house and no job. No income. She goes to find one of her men. She ends up with the guy and Caylee sleeps in bed with them. Is this okay? No. None of it is okay, but it is Casey's reality -- brought on by a lifetime of perfecting one of her two skills -- lying. The other skill is bed hopping. Cindy and George don't know she has no money, no job, no nanny and no house or they would have put out a missing person report on June 16th or June 17th. Shock, anger, rage, confusion, etc are the emotional environment for Casey and -- something happened to Caylee. Casey tries to call them. No responses as Cindy and George are trying to stand together after their new reconciliation and exercise some tough love against Casey. They think she'll be alright because she has a job and an apartment.

when they present her with life sentence or death penalty
she will confess. she is such a weasel she would rather attempt to manipulate people in prison than die. she gets off on it..

she really does try to manipulate people. she has been doing it so long its second nature.....to her

:behindbar

The only way she will confess, is if she can get a reduced sentence.
Until she's found guilty (or cuts a deal), she will continue to lie.:behindbar

There's a tape of the call. He was a friend from Middle & High School, that CA didn't seem to remember until he said he hung with "Mike." Possibly a message sent from Mike through this guy, don't know.

Thanks, I was wondering. Wonder what that message could have been.

Go back and think about the situation on June 15th.

Cindy and George have had horrible financial experiences. Two bankruptcies. George cashed out his LE retirement to go into a used car lot business and it failed. They moved to FL. They were up to their eyeballs in debt again because they let Casey use one of their credit cards. Casey was using the Pontiac. Cindy was working as a home health nurse. George was job hunting -- didn't start new job as security until July 15th? Cindy and George had just reconciled last November after a near divorce.
Casey is running wild clubbing and hanging out with at least 3 lovers. This is a daughter who already has one child born out of wedlock and she doesn't know who the father is.
Casey is a habitual liar.

Cindy took Caylee to visit GGF in the nursing home.
Cindy talked to GGM and found out about Casey's theft of GGM's check(s) and the stolen money.
Cindy, George and Casey have a huge fight that is heard by the neighbors. The topic includes Casey should move out. Casey has been telling them she has a job (maybe 2) and is renting a place with Amy. So, Cindy and George tell Casey to move out. Casey leaves -- with Caylee. (Payback.)

In the car -- Casey has Caylee and nowhere to go. She may have been spending days at parks and malls and returning Caylee, then going out on her own sleeping around. But now, she has Caylee with her. They are homeless. There are no jobs. They probably took the credit card away. (Cindy cashed out her retirement $45,000 so she could pay off Casey's credit card charges. So now, Cindy and George have nothing for retirement.)

Casey is driving with little to no gas. No license? No insurance? And nowhere to go. There is no house and no job. No income. She goes to find one of her men. She ends up with the guy and Caylee sleeps in bed with them. Is this okay? No. None of it is okay, but it is Casey's reality -- brought on by a lifetime of perfecting one of her two skills -- lying. The other skill is bed hopping. Cindy and George don't know she has no money, no job, no nanny and no house or they would have put out a missing person report on June 16th or June 17th. Shock, anger, rage, confusion, etc are the emotional environment for Casey and -- something happened to Caylee. Casey tries to call them. No responses as Cindy and George are trying to stand together after their new reconciliation and exercise some tough love against Casey. They think she'll be alright because she has a job and an apartment.
I completely agree with DTFulmer.... Very well said Themis!!!!! :)

You know what I think, I think they should send her back to jail without a pass go ticket. Once she sits there long enough maybe she will talk. But who knows she might never tell us what happened??:waitasec:

You know what I think, I think they should send her back to jail without a pass go ticket. Once she sits there long enough maybe she will talk. But who knows she might never tell us what happened??:waitasec:

I certainly thought this while she was in jail all that time. I was hoping she would crack... Ugh. The longer this drags out I believe the TRUTH will come out. I know it is hard to believe but my mom always told me that growing up. You can run and hide but the truth will ALWAYS come out one way or another...

I am watching the replay of NG now.. I think I am having NG and the twins' withdrawal. LOL. She picked a great time to take vacation.. I am sure when she returns she will have a lot to say.

Casey can't talk. She cannot explain what happened to Caylee. Right now she's charged with felony child neglect. If she tries to explain anything the charge will almost certainly grow to include manslaughter or premeditated murder. Their best defense is to simply add nothing and see if the prosecution can prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt. That means Caylee's body will lie mouldering in some swamp or shallow grave. The only thing that will change this is if someone else finds the body and the body reveals forensic clues on cause of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname