Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #137

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I think, I think they should send her back to jail without a pass go ticket. Once she sits there long enough maybe she will talk. But who knows she might never tell us what happened??:waitasec:

I really don't think she will talk. She's taken this far, and its much easier for her to lie, blame others and continually use circular logic. Jail hasn't made her talk, her parents haven't made her talk, LE and bountyhunters have no luck. She is as stubborn as they come. Any normal person would have cracked under this amount of pressure. She seems to thrive off of the attention.

Go back and think about the situation on June 15th.

Cindy and George have had horrible financial experiences. Two bankruptcies. George cashed out his LE retirement to go into a used car lot business and it failed. They moved to FL. They were up to their eyeballs in debt again because they let Casey use one of their credit cards. Casey was using the Pontiac. Cindy was working as a home health nurse. George was job hunting -- didn't start new job as security until July 15th? Cindy and George had just reconciled last November after a near divorce.
Casey is running wild clubbing and hanging out with at least 3 lovers. This is a daughter who already has one child born out of wedlock and she doesn't know who the father is.
Casey is a habitual liar.

Cindy took Caylee to visit GGF in the nursing home.
Cindy talked to GGM and found out about Casey's theft of GGM's check(s) and the stolen money.
Cindy, George and Casey have a huge fight that is heard by the neighbors. The topic includes Casey should move out. Casey has been telling them she has a job (maybe 2) and is renting a place with Amy. So, Cindy and George tell Casey to move out. Casey leaves -- with Caylee. (Payback.)

In the car -- Casey has Caylee and nowhere to go. She may have been spending days at parks and malls and returning Caylee, then going out on her own sleeping around. But now, she has Caylee with her. They are homeless. There are no jobs. They probably took the credit card away. (Cindy cashed out her retirement $45,000 so she could pay off Casey's credit card charges. So now, Cindy and George have nothing for retirement.)

Casey is driving with little to no gas. No license? No insurance? And nowhere to go. There is no house and no job. No income. She goes to find one of her men. She ends up with the guy and Caylee sleeps in bed with them. Is this okay? No. None of it is okay, but it is Casey's reality -- brought on by a lifetime of perfecting one of her two skills -- lying. The other skill is bed hopping. Cindy and George don't know she has no money, no job, no nanny and no house or they would have put out a missing person report on June 16th or June 17th. Shock, anger, rage, confusion, etc are the emotional environment for Casey and -- something happened to Caylee. Casey tries to call them. No responses as Cindy and George are trying to stand together after their new reconciliation and exercise some tough love against Casey. They think she'll be alright because she has a job and an apartment.

:clap::clap::clap:Exellent assessment of the situation....

I might agree with that, but with all the lies, I think it will be difficult for a jury to find BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT that Casey did this to Caylee (my thoughts about that may change with the next 400 pages they release if they ever do). I mean, seriously, look at the Kiomarie thread that alludes to the possibility that a babysitter DID exist. IDK, I think she'd continue to cry "not guilty."

ETA: Not that I agree with this, I'm just thinking from a prosecution/defense standpoint.

I think they will be able to convince a jury no one else had opportunity or reason to kill Caylee. However after MUCH research I can find only one case where they got a death penalty recommendation in a case without a body, and that case has not been sentenced or appealed yet. Lots of cases of conviction without a body, though in all honesty most had killers that were talkers or a ton more forensic evidence... so combining those two I have changed my mind on the probablity of them even going for a death penalty baring some major change in the evidence. I do think they will get a murder conviction though.

Two big clues that are almost confessions.

Mallory: "If something happens to Caylee I'll kill myself." (Sobbing.)
Casey: "Oh, well."

Casey to LE: "My Mom will never forgive me."

I was coping and pasting as fast as I could. I wanted to just give the mod my # and tell em to call me.

Well I did print them (cant believe I did), I even highlighted areas of interest for me. Call me addicted...

I see you admit that you printed...well, I took copious typewritten notes with page notations in a side window on the first read, so don't feel bad...

If you have a copy for easy reference, I was wondering if you (or others) noticed - or were moved - by the discussion about Caylee's (supposed) phone call to Casey on July 15th, with a hang-up. (Pages 24,25,26 Casey's Universal interview).

For me, when I read this sequence of question/answers, knowing that this call did NOT actually happen (per cell records - or so we've been told), it made me think that this type of call certainly did happened at some point...with Caylee reading a beloved book and everything over the phone to Casey...

In this interview sequence, it seems Casey has complete focus on the fact that Caylee isn't sad when she speaks by phone with Casey, in contrast to when Caylee is clearly sad whenever she speaks on the phone with Cindy. The officer is trying to get Casey to another point, but Casey is too focused.

I think, focused by jealousy.

So, for me, it was right there, on page 26, that my stomach really turned, and my heart dropped. The way that bothered Casey was palpable, and, well... I thought it was frightening.

Cindy was the mama, and Casey knew it. Even the dollie was "mama", as we learn later from Amy. The dollie in the abandoned car.

Plus, she's right, the baby who misses mama cries when they hear mama's voice.

Did anyone else get a creepy feeling from these pages in particular or...was it just me reading into things?

I don't think that she will ever confess.....(*Scott Peterson*) She will deny her involvement forever....JMO.

Casey can't talk. She cannot explain what happened to Caylee. Right now she's charged with felony child neglect. If she tries to explain anything the charge will almost certainly grow to include manslaughter or premeditated murder. Their best defense is to simply add nothing and see if the prosecution can prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt. That means Caylee's body will lie mouldering in some swamp or shallow grave. The only thing that will change this is if someone else finds the body and the body reveals forensic clues on cause of death.

I think she is in the landfill and will never be found with two month plus time clicking by.

THIS IS VERY TELLING...the docs originally were "missing person" on the top and then something like "criminal investigaton" and then "major homicide" making it seem like we weren't supposed to see that and that there was a clear progression of LE thinking.

Mornin' everybody...just stopping over her cuz they closed our thread.

I think she is in the landfill and will never be found with two month plus time clicking by.

They have found a lot of bodies in landfills.........that might be the most stupid place to place one if you wanted to not be caught.

THIS IS VERY TELLING...the docs originally were "missing person" on the top and then something like "criminal investigaton" and then "major homicide" making it seem like we weren't supposed to see that and that there was a clear progression of LE thinking.

I agree with that completely.

Mornin' everybody...just stopping over her cuz they closed our thread.

All you had to do was answer them instead of ignoring their posts and maybe they wouldn't have

The only way she will confess, is if she can get a reduced sentence.
Until she's found guilty (or cuts a deal), she will continue to lie.:behindbar

Which her lawyer has been trying to get from the beginning.......remember she wanted "immunity" ??

Good job, EP...and welcome!
Thank you kindly for the welcome.

I keep getting kicked off and losing my post-thoughts.

But I really like everyone here on WS... and going back & forth with you folks is like a fresh spray of bactine. (in a good way)

So...I'll keep trying how to figure the ins and avoid the outs...

I certainly thought this while she was in jail all that time. I was hoping she would crack... Ugh. The longer this drags out I believe the TRUTH will come out. I know it is hard to believe but my mom always told me that growing up. You can run and hide but the truth will ALWAYS come out one way or another...

This story just breaks my heart. I would never ever put my own wants above my children. My kids come first. I go out and work everyday and sacafice lack of sleep and lack of alot of things to provide for my kids. How can any mother let her child go missing and not have a care in the world rather she is found or not, and lie after lie. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname