Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #141

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drip, in all seriousness, I would have loved for you to be right. Caylee would have loved that. Everyone here would have.

I'm truely devestated. :cry:
I know we all wanted Caylee to be alive.
.....so many heartbroken people tonight.
I'm so glad Tim Miller is there now.

I'm late in asking this, but did anyone hear Leonard say that he has lost faith (or something along that line) in Casey and several other people? He said this on Nancy Grace last night and I wondered if he said more or if he were talking about the Anthony's.

How exactly could you defend Casey, Cindy or George now?

I can. Casey acted alone. She caused the death of her 2 year old child, Caylee. Cindy, and George love their granddaughter. In their hearts they knew, but like some of us, they hoped it wasn't true. I don't blame the grandparernts for this at all. Neither does LE and they have said so, and they are privy to a whole lot more than we know. jmho

The Anthony's and their denial remind me of the Neil Entwistle case. His parents truly believed Rachel committed suicide and killed baby Lillian when all the evidence proved otherwise. Makes you wonder...

Truly strange, Entwistle was an odd duck but they laid the egg.

The other one that really got to me was the guy in Salt Lake who shot his wife at church, in front of her mother; emptied the whole gun into her.

There is no doubt he did it, he cheated on her too, but his family is fighting for the kids. They want sell the house to pay for his defense and oh yeah, she's the one who wanted him to see a therapist so she must have driven him crazy.

I am just reading and learning this horrible development for the past hour and I am thinking how wonderful it was that I was oblivious to this awful news for most of the day. Had I known this earlier I would not have been able to enjoy the brownies that my 11 year old son baked...His first time...and they were delicious. He amazes me. That being said...I cannot fathom a mother doing what Casey did. I am absolutely sick in my heart. Please, please, please hug your children a little bit longer tomorrow...cherish your loved ones ...count your blessings...I agree with some of the previous posters that CA is a monster through and through.

I know what you mean. I felt bad I yelled at my 4 year old son to be quiet while he was singing loudly at Spongebob on TV tonight.. I had to go back and give him a hug and tell him I love him. He looked at me weird and didn't expect it... but deep down I had to count the blessing that my child is home with me tonight! It makes me sick Caylee is not at home.

I'm truely devestated. :cry:
I know we all wanted Caylee to be alive.
.....so many heartbroken people tonight.
I'm so glad Tim Miller is there now.
I am continually praying that Caylee's body is found, but I am grateful knowing she is resting in peace. No matter where her body is, she's being rocked to sleep as we speak. Either that, or she's entertaining a host of angels by reading them her book so expressively. :) Those are the thoughts that keep me from giving up all hope. That, and the fact that she will have justice. And everyone on WS will have contributed to that in some way...

I've been thinking about something else too.

I wonder how long before George or Cindy files for divorce again. I don't that family is strong enough to hold it together after the shock of this sets in.

I'm late in asking this, but did anyone hear Leonard say that he has lost faith (or something along that line) in Casey and several other people? He said this on Nancy Grace last night and I wondered if he said more or if he were talking about the Anthony's.

Think Casey did the hoe down on LP lets see what he does about it with TP blessing.

I've been thinking about something else too.

I wonder how long before George or Cindy files for divorce again. I don't that family is strong enough to hold it together after the shock of this sets in.
My thoughts exactly.

I am continually praying that Caylee's body is found, but I am grateful knowing she is resting in peace. No matter where her body is, she's being rocked to sleep as we speak. Either that, or she's entertaining a host of angels by reading them her book so expressively. :) Those are the thoughts that keep me from giving up all hope. That, and the fact that she will have justice. And everyone on WS will have contributed to that in some way...

:praying::praying:

Oh, I just figured it out. Cindy wasn't going to turn the HOSE on the reporters, she was going to turn HoseA on the reporters... See, I knew she wouldn't be dumb enough to use the threat of water in the middle of a tropical storm.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member