Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and when Geragos piped up with "I live in the same town and haven't seen my mother in two weeks", Kimberly Guilfoyle shot back with "You aren't two years old!"

Liltigress, have you found a myspace/facebook for Lazzaro?

According to veromi he's 35 years old, so he might be a little long in the tooth for facebook, but I'd like to see a photo of "Mancandy".

Here's some interesting things that I'm not sure has been brought to anyone's attention. Bolded by me.

Amy's Myspace:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=66709

Ricardo Morales comments:
Dec 17 2006 9:41 PM

I'm kinda in the airport right now, on my way to PR. but I will be back in FL Jan 13! so we will hang out

He has ties to PR. Why did Amy go to PR?

Casey comments:
May 30 2008 9:05 PM

you're online!!!
i love you and miss you :)
have fun in tally!!!

I am not too savvy with myspace but WHY does she show Caylees pic at the bottom yet have the name Ricardo Morales as the caption for it???

These people are strange...all of them. LOL

Yeah, and when Geragos piped up with "I live in the same town and haven't seen my mother in two weeks", Kimberly Guilfoyle shot back with "You aren't two years old!"

His Mom probably disowned him when he said SP was innocent!!!!

LOL, friend is Amy Huzienga, who lives with Ricardo Morales, where she lived since 6/9. Not sure of relationship between Amy and Ricardo.

Tony Lazarro, whom she was dating since May, was her BF, however she called Jesse on 6/25 to do something for the weekend (my guess mancandy went to NYC around then).. Lazarro had not seen Caylee since 6/9, where was last at the pool at his complex.

Christine Chester, Casey bff, says she walked with Casey, Caylee on either 6/12, 6/13/ 6/14 although as we all know that is not mentioned so I think we can assume LE has discounted her statement.

Gotcha. Anthony's statement on the affidavit is a bit confusing. The bf last saw Caylee on June 2nd right?

I also thought it was funny when Geraldo asked the lawyer why Cindy hadn't seen Caylee in 5 wks since she lived in Orlando. What was the reasoning behind it?? Then the lawyer started tooting his horn. Especially since she is stating she is such a kind / loving Gma.
I was so glad when Geraldo starting "going off" on the attorney. This whole thing is ridiculous.
I don't care about anything any of them do or don't do. I only want to know WHERE the little girl is. I am sick of all there game playing. What do they expect? Casey lied to the police and pissed off the judge and she is being held in jail. :bang:

I am not too savvy with myspace but WHY does she show Caylees pic at the bottom yet have the name Ricardo Morales as the caption for it???

These people are strange...all of them. LOL

Seems they are all putting up Caylee's picture for their profile pic. The one with Ricardo Morales is actually his myspace page.

Good one Kimberly!

Wait. Mancandy (I love that) went to NYC, one of the places that Jose Baez says the child could be?

LOL, I have TONS of made-up inappropriate slang, my parents love it when I use it and recap my wasted educational costs..heh heh..

I do not know who posted it previously, but I think on her myspace there was a post about 7/5 bf coming home from NYC, but as you can see, it is anyone's guess as to who the bf is she is referring to unless we KNOW who was in NYC then..

I think something is up with g'ma as far as who Caylee's father is. She went along with the lie Casey told about the father being killed in an accident because she didn't want to share Caylee with anyone else.

What grandmother would NOT want to inform grieving parents of the precious little girl their son left behind? I would personally jump though hoops to let them share in her life if it were me.

I think there is more to Jesse Grund than is said. He was with Casey when Caylee was just 3 months old?

Casey had enough of a bond with him that 3 years later, she has a seizure and he just happens to be the one that took her to the hospital. He also didn't want his last name on tv?

After reading his father's crazy SUPERNATURAL RESPONSE TEAM crap last night, and seeing that Jesse is a follower, I too began to wonder how much Jesse knows - if you haven't already researched SNRT, please do - it's CRAZY stuff..... Jesse's father is the Founder/President (Rev. Richard Grund)

I was so glad when Geraldo starting "going off" on the attorney. This whole thing is ridiculous.
I don't care about anything any of them do or don't do. I only want to know WHERE the little girl is. I am sick of all there game playing. What do they expect? Casey lied to the police and pissed off the judge and she is being held in jail. :bang:

I was too, Geraldo was MAD!

They're now throwing the New York connection out there....the babysitter is connected to NY.........but LE say the babysitter doesn't exist.

I think the entire caboodle of them need thrown in jail! All of them are crying wolf & playing a demented game with Caylee's life.

Ok, seems Casey and Amy have another friend from Florida.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27454117

I am a recent graduate of the University of Central Florida, B.F.A. Stage Management. Knowing I couldn't stay in florida I moved to Las Vegas receiving a wonderful job oppertunity with Ford West Land Inc. and Master Toddy's Inc. I look forward to all of the possibilities for my future here in Vegas. Still missing friends from Buffalo (my home town) GO SABRES!! GO BILLS!!

Here we find comments from Amy to this girl:

May 27 2008 2:24 PM

Happy Birthday girlie... miss you tons too. I'm working on arranging my trip out there... it kinda depends on if I get hired for HHN... if I am I may start as early as mid August. I just have to see. I hope you are enjoying yourself... my last birthday was in a strange new place so I understand.
Have a wondeful day!

They're now throwing the New York connection out there....the babysitter is connected to NY.........but LE say the babysitter doesn't exist.

I think the entire caboodle of them need thrown in jail! All of them are crying wolf & playing a demented game with Caylee's life.

I agree. They are trying to send LE and everyone else on a wild goose chase.

Now that the weekend is over, I wonder if Nancy, Greta and others will pick up where Geraldo left off. It'll be interesting to see how the press is after Geraldo's show.

Gotcha. Anthony's statement on the affidavit is a bit confusing. The bf last saw Caylee on June 2nd right?

correct-
I may be reading it wrong Suz, but I read it says the first responders found the address in the car, not the GMA- am I missing something?
It was impounded at the wrecker, the GMA would have had to get it out by paying the fine..

Also, it states that she lived with amy since 6/9 so Caylee was never there- so where was she living after leaving the parents?

Anyone else notice that Casey picks up Amy on 7/15, Amy accuses Casey of stealing and kicks her out, Mom confronts Casey and calls the Sheriff on the same day? What the hell happened to this babygirl and when and wtf didnt all these "peeps" not notice? Drugs?

When was the car actually towed?? WE need to know when she had access to a car and when she did not..

It's interesting that Gma left the piece of paper in the car with the address in it for LE to find later when Cayle was reported missing. Didn't Gma need that paper to find the address? Or was Gma driving that car around? What worries me is Gparents and Casey had access to the car to clean it up.

The car was towed to an impound yard, and I think police towed it from the impound yard to a police facility for forensic testing. I don't think grandma drove it...............at least that's the impression I got watching a video of the car being checked out by CSI.

A wild goose chase is exactly what it sounds like they're sending LE on.

Best friend recently takes a trip to PR.
Boyfriend/ex-boyfriend (or best friend's boyfriend?) was in PR a couple of years ago, so there are ties there.
Supposed baby sitter's name is PR/Latino persuasion?
Another friend is from NY.
Snazzy (smirks) lawyer claims Caylee may be in NY.

The whole bunch need to be looked into.

ETA: I'm sure Casey has bilched to her friends about how controlling her mother is, possibly convincing them her mother is trying to take Caylee away from her.

I agree. They are trying to send LE and everyone else on a wild goose chase.

Now that the weekend is over, I wonder if Nancy, Greta and others will pick up where Geraldo left off. It'll be interesting to see how the press is after Geraldo's show.

As much as I like NG- I have to say, she has gone soft. The Duckett case has shut her down but good, unfortunately. When the GMA was on, I was yelling at the tv, you may tie me to a post on here immediately following.
I hope your right Suz, this baby is keeping me up nights

The car was towed to an impound yard, and I think police towed it from the impound yard to a police facility for forensic testing. I don't think grandma drove it...............at least that's the impression I got watching a video of the car being checked out by CSI.

From what I can tell, you are correct, but I know LE searched it at the yard before going to CSI. I personally think they made up the pizza in the trunk because they needed probable cause to open it w/out consent, and if they did, good for them.

I wish that parking lot had cameras so we could see who parked the car and who was in it. I wonder if she went inside that place, they would definitely have cameras.

The car was abandoned in the parking lot of a check casing store. It's interesting to note that according to Amy, Casey stole checks from her.

it's literally all unbelievable!!:eek:
talk about habitual liar, daaaaaaang..i'm trying to put myself in Casey's place, while walking thru that business she claimed she worked for,,,,the investigator says (in the aff) that she was walking 'with purpose', (or along that line) & then stopped & told him 'ok, i don't work here'....

do any of you think Casey is truly mentally disturbed?

bumping the link below for future reference....amazing reading, IMO...just bizarre...

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member