Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. They are trying to send LE and everyone else on a wild goose chase.

Now that the weekend is over, I wonder if Nancy, Greta and others will pick up where Geraldo left off. It'll be interesting to see how the press is after Geraldo's show.

Cindy wasn't very nice to NG the other night. I was hoping NG would tell her what she really thought but she never. I'll be watching close.

I'm going to be gone most of the week. Will try to get on here if I can.

2iiyat5.jpg

Casey and Amy

Padilla said detectives also will follow up on reports that Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, has told television reporters that her daughter got a call from the little girl on Tuesday. The grandmother told reporters that when Casey Anthony asked the girl to put an adult on the phone, the line went dead.

But authorities said Cindy Anthony hadn't brought up the mysterious call until now.

"At this point, we don't know that to be true," Padilla said. "That never came up. To my knowledge, that wasn't brought up when the investigation started."
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-bk-caylee-tips-072008,0,5570704.story

Minor detail grandma forgot to mention?

A wild goose chase is exactly what it sounds like they're sending LE on.

Best friend recently takes a trip to PR.
Boyfriend/ex-boyfriend (or best friend's boyfriend?) was in PR a couple of years ago, so there are ties there.
Supposed baby sitter's name is PR/Latino persuasion?
Another friend is from NY.
Snazzy (smirks) lawyer claims Caylee may be in NY.

The whole bunch need to be looked into.

I'm thinking they all need to be locked up until we get some reasonable, normal, useful information.

This is beyond outrageous, a little girl is missing and they're all playing head games. WTH is wrong with these people, where is this child?
Casey is the one with the answers and she needs fess up...I am seriously disgusted at this point.

it's literally all unbelievable!!:eek:
talk about habitual liar, daaaaaaang..i'm trying to put myself in Casey's place, while walking thru that business she claimed she worked for,,,,the investigator says (in the aff) that she was walking 'with purpose', (or along that line) & then stopped & told him 'ok, i don't work here'....

do any of you think Casey is truly mentally disturbed?

bumping the link below for future reference....amazing reading, IMO...just bizarre...

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

I think the whole damn family is mentally disturbed.....even Gpa!!! :eek::furious:

correct-
I may be reading it wrong Suz, but I read it says the first responders found the address in the car, not the GMA- am I missing something?
It was impounded at the wrecker, the GMA would have had to get it out by paying the fine..

Also, it states that she lived with amy since 6/9 so Caylee was never there- so where was she living after leaving the parents?

Anyone else notice that Casey picks up Amy on 7/15, Amy accuses Casey of stealing and kicks her out, Mom confronts Casey and calls the Sheriff on the same day? What the hell happened to this babygirl and when and wtf didnt all these "peeps" not notice? Drugs?

When was the car actually towed?? WE need to know when she had access to a car and when she did not..

Could this be a cover-up?

http://www.local6.com/firstnews/16924242/detail.html#
click on interview with grandparents
above link is to the raw interview of the grandparents. you have got to watch it! OMG!!! It is unbelievable how gma speaks and what she speaks about! Woah!!!! In the same breath she tells media that she wants to get the word out and focus on Caylee, but also quit camping out in her yard and scaring her little yorkie. She also promised them all exclusives and would bring caylee to all their studios if they just get the word out.

After seeing the raw interview I think that msm did gma a favor by editing out some of her psychotic comments. They seriously could have spun that interview in another direction...

She certainly puts alot of emphasis on the fact that no one except for she and her husband knows where keys to the shed are - but is SO confident that Casey would have borrowed a shovel to dig up bamboo in the yard...

it's literally all unbelievable!!:eek:
talk about habitual liar, daaaaaaang..i'm trying to put myself in Casey's place, while walking thru that business she claimed she worked for,,,,the investigator says (in the aff) that she was walking 'with purpose', (or along that line) & then stopped & told him 'ok, i don't work here'....

do any of you think Casey is truly mentally disturbed?

bumping the link below for future reference....amazing reading, IMO...just bizarre...

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

UM,,, in a word, yes- this girl is extremely troubled with a Mom fiercely trying to keep that a secret and makes me wonder what the hell else is going on here..

ALso note though, the Zeinga woman actually did sign a guest card at touring the apartment that was abandoned on 4/17/08- how does one reconcile that coincidence? Casey has the name correctly of a woman who neither recognizes the other, but happens to look at an apartment that Casey says she lives at- in my mind that can't be a co ink y dink?
What's the connection?

And Casey got fired the following week 4/24- could she have impersonated her? Still needs to know each other to get the name..

Little Caylee calls her mom, says "Hi, mommy!" and Casey immediately tells her to put an adult on the line?

Yarite.

The car was abandoned in the parking lot of a check casing store. It's interesting to note that according to Amy, Casey stole checks from her.

what do you think Casey used the $700.00 for?...this would have all taken place the week Amy was out of town, right?...which would have been approx July 6th-7th?....Casey picked Amy up at the airport on July 15th, right?

Little Caylee calls her mom, says "Hi, mommy!" and Casey immediately tells her to put an adult on the line?

Yarite.

I'd think she would have asked for a specific person if she knew WHO Caylee had been placed with.

I tell ya, the more I see on this friend, Amy and b/f Ricardo, the more I feel they are involved somehow.

ALso note though, the Zeinga woman actually did sign a guest card at touring the apartment that was abandoned on 4/17/08- how does one reconcile that coincidence? Casey has the name correctly of a woman who neither recognizes the other, but happens to look at an apartment that Casey says she lives at- in my mind that can't be a co ink y dink?
What's the connection?

And Casey got fired the following week 4/24- could she have impersonated her? Still needs to know each other to get the name..
Casey got fired in April 2006, not 2008.

How do we know that the woman who identified herself as "Zenaida Gonzalez" at the apartment complex wasn't someone else - Casey even - using that name? Do we know if the complex managers were shown a photo of the real Zenaida, for what that would be worth months down the line.

She certainly puts alot of emphasis on the fact that no one except for she and her husband knows where keys to the shed are - but is SO confident that Casey would have borrowed a shovel to dig up bamboo in the yard...

That might be my pick for most assanine. The girl gets thrown out (imo) the parents lock the shed, and she does not have keys to the house as neighbors saw her in the backyard and she borrowed a shovel to "weed the bamboo" cause she was such a workhorse all the other time??
Im starting to wonder shich one of these 2 is worse off?

I think Casey went to the parents 6/9 to get her Mother's help in whatever she did to Caylee, saw they were away, panicked, and by the time they returned had talked herself out of doing the right thing, imo..

UM,,, in a word, yes- this girl is extremely troubled with a Mom fiercely trying to keep that a secret and makes me wonder what the hell else is going on here..

What's the connection?

yes, i found that really interesting, but i don't think the aff states that the woman actually viewed that same apt....just that she visited & wanted to look at one....ugh, i'll have to go back & look....either way though, i think it's weird...man o' man

eta....you don't just pull a name like that out of mid-air.......although, i thought it was odd she used Juliette Lewis as a "witness"...LE can't find such person at all...

Casey got fired in April 2006, not 2008.

How do we know that the woman who identified herself as "Zenaida Gonzalez" at the apartment complex wasn't someone else - Casey even - using that name? Do we know if the complex managers were shown a photo of the real Zenaida, for what that would be worth months down the line.

Yes, your right, thanks for the correction, apparently no link to that issue..
Yes, as I postd I think it's possible she was impersonating her, however, than she MUST have known her at least in some way to have that name- has any asked if she knows Amy and Ricardo or any of the other hoofties?

This is totally out of control!
My deepest sympathy goes out to the Orlando LE. Nobody should be jerked around this way. I sincerely hope they can get reimbursed for the time they have to waste on these num-nuts!

I own a place in Fl & have already written a letter to the Gov about this case & how they're playing games with a babies life & the family & lawyers need charges brought against them regardless of how this case ends.

correct-
I may be reading it wrong Suz, but I read it says the first responders found the address in the car, not the GMA- am I missing something?
It was impounded at the wrecker, the GMA would have had to get it out by paying the fine..

It could be the tow truck drivers did find the note first. Who then gave it to Gma. I'm not seeing that anywhere in the affidavit. According to the affidavit the first responding detective didn't inspect the car and find a note until after Caylee was reported missing. Hopefully Gma didn't have access to do anything with that car until LE got it.

Also, it states that she lived with amy since 6/9 so Caylee was never there- so where was she living after leaving the parents?

Good question that I haven't seen addressed in the media.

Anyone else notice that Casey picks up Amy on 7/15, Amy accuses Casey of stealing and kicks her out, Mom confronts Casey and calls the Sheriff on the same day? What the hell happened to this babygirl and when and wtf didnt all these "peeps" not notice? Drugs?

I want to know what everyone is smokin.

When was the car actually towed?? WE need to know when she had access to a car and when she did not..

I would like to know that as well.

In bold by me.

yes, i found that really interesting, but i don't think the aff states that the woman actually viewed that same apt....just that she visited & wanted to look at one....ugh, i'll have to go back & look....either way though, i think it's weird...man o' man

eta....you don't just pull a name like that out of mid-air.......although, i thought it was odd she used Juliette Lewis as a "witness"...LE can't find such person at all...

lol, thanks for reminding me- I wanted to address Julliette Lewis.
She is an actress so I am guessing she pulled that out of her ..
I cant imagine the frustration of that detective hearing that..

The car was towed to an impound yard, and I think police towed it from the impound yard to a police facility for forensic testing. I don't think grandma drove it...............at least that's the impression I got watching a video of the car being checked out by CSI.

Thank you. That gives me some comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members