Charles Manson Rushed to Hospital/Dies at 83 Years of Age

Killer Charles Manson alive as reports swirl of ill health

The state Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation declined to confirm that Thursday, saying only that Manson, who turned 83 on Sunday, is still alive. To reveal more, spokeswoman Vicky Waters told The Associated Press, would violate federal and state privacy laws.

“I was thinking today about why Manson is so remembered and such a part of our cultural history, whereas other serial killers have done far worse,” said former AP Special Correspondent Linda Deutsch, who covered the 1970-71 trials of Manson and his followers, as well as all of their parole hearings until she retired two years ago.

It was, she concluded, because Manson killed more than just seven people. He also destroyed a Baby Boomer generation’s dream of a peace-and-love era that had begun with 1967’s San Francisco Summer of Love, two years before Los Angeles’ 1969 Manson murders.

“For most of that period, the hippies up in San Francisco and throughout the country really spread a message of love and understanding,” Deutsch said. “And now here come these people who wore these hippie clothes and although they were not hippies, they were just people who came together in a commune, they became symbolic of that hippie era.

[video=twitter;930986931445305344]https://twitter.com/HannaBattah/status/930986931445305344Hanna[/video] Battah‏Verified account

@HannaBattah
Follow Follow @HannaBattah
More
JUST IN: A CDCR officer who guards Charles Manson at Corcoran State Prison confirms suspicions his health is dwindling fast.
6:32 PM - 15 Nov 2017 from Bakersfield, CA

Lest anyone forget the "point" of Manson's Helter Skelter scheme ...

Remember, Charles Manson was a white supremacist

The cult leader and mass murderer, who has a swastika etched into his forehead, used racism to coax his disciples into slaughtering nine people in the hopes it would spark a race war. His goal was to one day rule over African Americans because he felt they were too dumb to govern themselves.

“Charles Manson was one of the most virulent racists that ever walked the planet,” Jeff Guinn, author of Manson: The Life and Times of Charles Manson, told Newsweek.

Manson’s tactics helped popularize some of the white supremacy ideas we’re seeing utitlized today by the alt-right, which attempts to use fear and entitlement to position itself as superior to other races.

“I keep being reminded of Charlie Manson when we see white supremacist groups. It’s almost like they’re copying the Charles Manson playbook,” Guinn said. “He’s certainly acting as a role model for people today.”

I wonder if any minorities are being forced to care for him in the hospital?
Man... that might be even more challenging.

I will never forgive the savagery of the attack on Sharon Tate and her innocent, unborn child. The sooner he and those of his ilk are gone from this earth, the better. I hope his remains go the way of the Moors murderer, Ian Brady. Anonymously and without fanfare.

I will never forgive the savagery of the attack on Sharon Tate and her innocent, unborn child. The sooner he and those of his ilk are gone from this earth, the better. I hope his remains go the way of the Moors murderer, Ian Brady. Anonymously and without fanfare.

Brady was lucky to have his ashes dumped at sea I think I would have dumped them at the local sewage works.

I don’t think any tears will be shed when Manson dies and hopefully ends up in hell.

???

Manson isn’t thought of as a Beat. Nor is he considered part of the Beat Movement.

He was in his own mind though. Some years ago I read at length about how he thought of himself as beat. Maybe that’s why he latched onto the Beatles. Strange man

Ah! Gotcha. I misunderstood your original post; he totally believed he was part of the Beat Movement.

He sort of blew off the hippie movement in later interviews, which is telling about how he considered himself "above" everyone else. He called hippies "kids." He compares himself to Elvis. ... He knew exactly what he was doing.

I found this transcript of an old Manson interview:

"I was a beatnik before the hippies got started. I was a beatnik down in Venice pounding on them bongos and reciting poetry in the fifties— fifty-four, fifty-five. And when I got out and I seen what they did with the beat generation— they ate the beat generation up and they had the hippies on the block.

"And they was fixing to eat the hippies up like they ate the beats up. That’s where they made the mistake with me; they picked me up with the hippies and said I was a hippie. I wasn’t a hippie. I was a beatnik. Before the hippies; you guys were kids— they were kids to me. I had already went through that. I was Elvis Presley before he was."

Chilling. ... Disturbing. Guhhhhhh. *shivers :hills:

He was in his own mind though. Some years ago I read at length about how he thought of himself as beat. Maybe that’s why he latched onto the Beatles. Strange man

ETA: Reading over the interview with Manson, he easily uses "I" or "I'm" more than 300 times. A highly manipulative, racist, narcissistic sociopathic megalomaniac, imo.

I can't bring myself to root for the man's death.

Handle his death and remains similar to Bin Ladin. Two peas in a pod.

Social media buzz and odd, obscure websites (many have newspaper-like names but link to Wordpress sites) rumoring Manson is dead.

I’m not buying it till a major msm outlet confirms it. ... Too many thought he died during his last known hospital visit earlier this year.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back