Charles Manson Rushed to Hospital/Dies at 83 Years of Age

Ah! Gotcha. I misunderstood your original post; he totally believed he was part of the Beat Movement.

He sort of blew off the hippie movement in later interviews, which is telling about how he considered himself "above" everyone else. He called hippies "kids." He compares himself to Elvis. ... He knew exactly what he was doing.

I found this transcript of an old Manson interview:

"I was a beatnik before the hippies got started. I was a beatnik down in Venice pounding on them bongos and reciting poetry in the fifties— fifty-four, fifty-five. And when I got out and I seen what they did with the beat generation— they ate the beat generation up and they had the hippies on the block.

"And they was fixing to eat the hippies up like they ate the beats up. That’s where they made the mistake with me; they picked me up with the hippies and said I was a hippie. I wasn’t a hippie. I was a beatnik. Before the hippies; you guys were kids— they were kids to me. I had already went through that. I was Elvis Presley before he was."

Chilling. ... Disturbing. Guhhhhhh. *shivers :hills:

ETA: Reading over the interview with Manson, he easily uses "I" or "I'm" more than 300 times. A highly manipulative, racist, narcissistic sociopathic megalomaniac, imo.
Well, he does claim to be Satan, I guess he will find out shortly who Satan really is.

That's the only worry I have with this. That white supremacists will use his death to 'further their cause', through violence. I hope he will either be cremated or buried in some secret spot. Don't need any of these loons worship his gravesite.

I don't think that White Supremacist even consider Charles Manson one of theirs.

Poor, poor, Manson. Not. I hope he doesn't make it out of the hospital alive.
Like my mom said the other day "he's lived too long already!"
When he does eventually die, the only people who will mourn will be his followers. I know there's still a few of them kicking around. *coughLesliecough*

Just think of how much it cost the tax payers of CA. to keep him housed and alive all this time. If this is his end he has lived a long life.

Charles Manson Has Not Died Yet, Despite Numerous Fake News Articles

Charles Manson is still reportedly near death, despite numerous false news sites sharing articles claiming he has already passed.

Manson was still alive as of 10:40 a.m. EST on Saturday, according to the Los Angeles Times.

California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation representative Vicky Waters confirmed he was still alive to the outlet, but could not provide any further details due to federal laws.

http://popculture.com/trending/2017/11/18/charles-manson-dead-fake-news/

LA Times reporting he’s still alive, though his condition is “shrouded in secrecy.”

Why Charles Manson's health crisis is shrouded in secrecy

http://www.latimes.com/la-me-charles-manson-health-20171119-htmlstory.html

“The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation has cited federal and state medical privacy laws that preclude the agency “from commenting on protected health information for any inmate in our custody.””

Just more sadness. I feel sorrow. It was all such a waste, such meaningless waste. I have never, and will never, understand how these middle class young people could be convinced to perpetrate such horrific crimes - unless it was always within them to do so.

Seriously, Charles Manson was the abandoned, illegitimate child of a prostitute and a John who spent more than half his life incarcerated before he met up with these kids and he was able to make them reject all social and moral teachings as well as have them suspend the laws of physics by believing that he flew a bus over a ravine.

What kind of person would believe such a thing and do such things as they did? They were bad before he met them. And, he killed no one. They did.

Could anyone convince you to slaughter a bunch of people? No. Manson laughed at how gullible and easy to control they were. He was an ex-con after all. Without them, none of these people would have been killed and Manson would have harmlessly continued to spiral into mental illness alone in the desert.

He is a product, not created this way. I will pray for mercy on his soul.

JMHO and not a fan of Manson's. Just seeing it from my perspective.

Just more sadness. I feel sorrow. It was all such a waste, such meaningless waste. I have never, and will never, understand how these middle class young people could be convinced to perpetrate such horrific crimes - unless it was always within them to do so.

Seriously, Charles Manson was the abandoned, illegitimate child of a prostitute and a John who spent more than half his life incarcerated before he met up with these kids and he was able to make them reject all social and moral teachings as well as have them suspend the laws of physics by believing that he flew a bus over a ravine.

What kind of person would believe such a thing and do such things as they did? They were bad before he met them. And, he killed no one. They did.

Could anyone convince you to slaughter a bunch of people? No. Manson laughed at how gullible and easy to control they were. He was an ex-con after all. Without them, none of these people would have been killed and Manson would have harmlessly continued to spiral into mental illness alone in the desert.

He is a product, not created this way. I will pray for mercy on his soul.

JMHO and not a fan of Manson's. Just seeing it from my perspective.

Yep:

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-20/charles-manson-mastermind-of-murderous-cult-dead/8163390

It will be interested to see what they do with his remains cremated and dumped at sea seems the best option.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back