Closing Arguments- thread #172

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it on 'full screen' NOT ONE TEAR has fallen out of her eyes. Just nose rubbing to get the "look I'm crying" look.

Wow she is really looking at this pic.

She's gotta watch doesn't she? She's gotta watch.

That's the third time that I have seen that she has done that....Well, Right back at ya, Jodi ann

That speaks volumes towards her level of (im)maturity.

where is kcl?
I think KCL said on the observers thread she at a hotel with some of Travis's family and friends, if not maybe in the victim's room.

She is not even crying IMO .. it's a freaking act. She knows this might be one of her last chances to see the photos and she can't get enough ..

WILDEBEAST MIGRATION!!!

Yep...Juan has this. All you Juanettes, your man is awesome.

What Jodi needs to do RIGHT NOW is stand up and say "Stop! I'm guilty!"

i must say one thing - IF she had real true remorse....why on earth is she looking at these pictures??????? Fog or not, i wouldn't want to see
Guess it's her Morbid Curiosity coming out. What a dark soul she has! And I have always been able to see a similar resemblance in the eyes like Manson's ~ they scare me!

:banghead: JA keeps stealing glances at the monitor. She can't help looking at her handiwork.

When he goes down, there is a direct strike to his neck in which someone is thinking 'He's not going to live through this'...its a very well orchestrated kill. It takes time. She's now stabbed him, he's tried to get away, went to the sink, as he's standing in front of the mirror there's a reflection - he can see the defendant deliver the strikes to his back. And as he goes down, she slashes his neck. This was meant to kill. But she wasn't done yet. We know the shooting took place near the sink.

He was clearly shot after his heart was no longer pumping. Quite clearly, he was already dead which supports the forensics finding no blood in the wound tract.

Love that Juan is slow and deliberate when he's now speaking of the horror that Travis went thru each step of the way as JA stabbed him over & over.
Passionate, measured, and logical ... Bravo Juan!
Tying all the details up for the jury ... follow common sense, the pictures of what JA did, don't be fooled by all the foolery thrown out by the defense.

God Bless you Juan.

I think Juan just called Jodi a wildebeast lol

That psycho's head snapped around to look at the blood when Juan said "wildebeast" and then remembered she's supposed to be sad then turned away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trotski24