CO CO - Fremont Co., WhtFem, UP16427, 25-35, rose tattoo on hand, Jun'87

There was a serial killer active in Colorado during this time period when this Jane doe was found.

It's possible he had something to do with it, but it seems to be a long way from his "hunting-ground". Is there any indication he was in Fremont County around that time for some reason?

It's possible he had something to do with it, but it seems to be a long way from his "hunting-ground". Is there any indication he was in Fremont County around that time for some reason?

You’re right it seems far, I was just throwing his name out there because he was in Colorado and he was active you never know.
However he mostly only targeted prostitutes. There’s nothing that’s been mentioned that the Jane doe was a prostitute.

You’re right it seems far, I was just throwing his name out there because he was in Colorado and he was active you never know.
However he mostly only targeted prostitutes. There’s nothing that’s been mentioned that the Jane doe was a prostitute.

I'd really like to know how Croce was excluded. She seems like such a good match.

@bombardier - Did you ever suggest Fravel?

Last edited:
@Aurora90
Did you ever hear something re Elaine Dumba?

I stumbled upon Mary Rawlinson today and am thinking of submitting her... She'd be a pretty good fit, if the flower tattoo wasn't on the left hand instead of the right...

My eyesight is bad but can you guys make out a tattoo on her right arm on the picture below bc I feel like I see an outline. Maybe they got the side wrong in Rawlinsons description.

1000012036.jpg

@Aurora90

I stumbled upon Mary Rawlinson today and am thinking of submitting her... She'd be a pretty good fit, if the flower tattoo wasn't on the left hand instead of the right...

My eyesight is bad but can you guys make out a tattoo on her right arm on the picture below bc I feel like I see an outline. Maybe they got the side wrong in Rawlinsons description.

View attachment 451388
I did not submit. Maybe I should.

@Aurora90

View attachment 451388
In her Charley P. file the description of the tattoos is as follows: Rawlinson has a tattoo of a flower bracelet around her left wrist and a tattoo of the words "Coneja Crazy Gangsta" around her ankle.

Mary Colette Rawlinson – The Charley Project

This is the same picture in color, from Mary Colette Rawlinson You can see her tattoo on the left. The right arm looks different in color and IMO there isn't a tattoo there.

. 1696623065084.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back