Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up so probably already addressed but,it came from TS herself on fb which I believe makes it fair game?, I could be wrong but that is my understanding of the rules IMO
And NOW she has a been arrested, so we can sleuth her. Carry on.....
studying.gif

detective.gif

watching the pressor again I wonder now when the guy said they have a team of FBI agents and law enforcement and 2 attorneys in SC still collecting evidence even at this time...makes me wonder of Tee even took some things to that town with her, things that she was trying to hide from LE.....since they have her with tampering with evidence if she went to areas and picked stuff back up and took it with her when she left town....ugh can I say how much I cant stand that woman!!!

I am also behind but you have just made me think,take it as speculation due to it being from an outside source,but I am positive that TS had family in Colorado during the search,she said as much and later on I saw a post from her mother saying she had been there for a few days bit had to return home to SC........could TS have sent things home for someone else to dispose of?.
All MOO

I still cannot believe she had the nerve to publicly slam and accuse Gannon’s mother and demand apologies the way she did. Knowing full well that Gannon would not be coming home. Her odd back of the head interview, her constant praise of herself, and her public statements are extra proof of what a disturbed sociopath TS is. This woman will feel no remorse, any tears she sheds will be for herself. She’s probably still angry at Gannon and sees it as his fault that she is behind bars. She’s evil, a monster, and will get her comeuppance when she faces a jury.

Listening to Gannon sing "I Believe I Can Fly" in his YT video puts my heart at ease in the midst of all this madness. I know he is flying high right now with his angel wings.

So true AryaStark,Gammon has his wings.
As an Angel he will near his family with his love to comfort them and they will know he is there.

I think they will have a body long before this goes to trial. If not, it’s not as if Dan May’s office hasn’t successfully prosecuted a no-body case before.

Life plus 156 years in that one.
I do too - and I’m betting she searched for “how to hide a body” “cover up a crime scene” etc on her computer or phone and the forensic guy getting a commendation found it
(From the presser)

She was one of Landen's best friends, and stole Al from Landen. They were all on a softball team together.

How does one go about stealing a man like Albert? Looks a tad large to pocket & waltz off with unknowingly....did he protest or willingly go off with the thief?
Asking for a friend or three

How does one go about stealing a man like Albert? Looks a tad large to pocket & waltz off with unknowingly....did he protest or willingly go off with the thief?
Asking for a friend or three
I think the point is, he was married to Tee's friend. She had an affair with her friend's husband.

Not saying he wasn't equally to blame. I would be very upset if my husband had an affair. But doubly so if it was with a friend of mine. Just sayin....
angry4.gif

HAPPENING TODAY: Stepmother charged in death of missing boy set to appear in court

Stauch faces charges of first-degree murder of a child under 12 years old of a person in a position of trust, child abuse resulting in death, tampering with a deceased human body and tampering with evidence.

With the judge’s permission, WMBF News will stream Stauch’s court appearance live on our website, app and Facebook page.

I was wondering that too because LH was in CO for PC.

Both parents said at the PC they'd been told that day Gannon was dead. So I wonder if LH came back in anticipation of a some sort of non-murder arrest? (Assuming she really had returned to SC. I'm not sure we know that for sure although since she has other kids it would make sense.)

I don't personally think they've found Gannon. I know LE can hold back evidence but I don't think they'd hold that back from the family or tell them and ask them to keep it secret on national TV. JMO

MOO I speculate Gannon was killed at one of the current search areas. Then hidden close by, back a lane, along the woods, covered up. Maybe in a small creek bed, then covered up.

Then there is the tampering with a body charge. This leads me to believe she went back, got him, and moved him somewhere. I suspect this area to be away from the known search areas, but close by.

A spot known to her. A wooded area, easily accessible. An abandoned, hand dug well?

All speculation.

MOO I speculate Gannon was killed at one of the current search areas. Then hidden close by, back a lane, along the woods, covered up. Maybe in a small creek bed, then covered up.

Then there is the tampering with a body charge. This leads me to believe she went back, got him, and moved him somewhere. I suspect this area to be away from the known search areas, but close by.

A spot known to her. A wooded area, easily accessible. An abandoned, hand dug well?

All speculation.
I agree he is on that route.
Tampering with a body could just be hiding a body.. I posted the link last night citing the exact law.

Both parents said at the PC they'd been told that day Gannon was dead. So I wonder if LH came back in anticipation of a some sort of non-murder arrest? (Assuming she really had returned to SC. I'm not sure we know that for sure although since she has other kids it would make sense.)

I don't personally think they've found Gannon. I know LE can hold back evidence but I don't think they'd hold that back from the family or tell them and ask them to keep it secret on national TV. JMO
I meant they had plans to recover him after the presser. They clearly have info that has “narrowed” their search. Pretty sure they would let LH know prior to a recovery so that she had the opportunity to be there. Moo

All speculation.
I watched a show where the killers’ husband used google earth to find a burial spot and then drove the car to it - they found her body in that same spot- maybe something similar was found ? She seems to have a basic grasp of the electronics potential trail - perhaps she cleared history and thought it all would disappear? They’ve got something IMO and it’s really good- they don’t usually mention accolades in a presser like they did yesterday- his forensic work is key
JMO
Link to presser in media thread

All speculation.
How she returned to South Carolina would tell me a lot. If she returned alone by car, did she pick him up from where she left him and disposed of him somewhere between Colorado Springs and Myrtle Beach? Or did she fly back or did someone come pick her up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa