Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gannon is my hero! Check this out it is w/ 200 ft? of where the creek and road intersect, w/in1.5miles of his home, shorter if on foot following the creek, it fits her fairy tale liespeak... I am probably not right, but I am not totally a whackadoodle...I am learning such wonderful new words!
Justice for Gannon!
How do we know this area has been thoroughly searched?
When is it time to tip line ? Between the other pxs posted this is an area that must have been searched?
Please call the tip line, dear. It certainly won't hurt and your call could possibly help.
IMO

Hopefully this answers one of your questions:

Dwight Falkofske, is on the witness list. He is considered an expert witness.

Dwight is an FBI Contractor, out of Washington, DC. He is with Booze Allen and Hamilton, Inc., Operational Technology Division, Electronic Device Analysis Unit, in the area of Electronic Device Analysis, focusing on Automotive Forensic Data Extraction.

If you get a moment you can read here one instance of Dwight’s testimony in another case. If you have more time on your hands you can go down that one rabbit hole.

This is from the US District Court of South Carolina. Florence Division regarding Crim. No. 4:17-CR-00866-RBH.

https://wmbf.images.worldnow.com/library/cb38d776-e126-4276-8056-8cebb36a9560.pdf

I recommend Y'all read the ENTIRE document of witnesses above, not just the named witness. Interesting example of a case coming together. MOO

Edited for clarity - I know, still a run on.

Last edited:
It’s enough for me. How many people do you know personally who are even charged with domestic violence? I hope to never know any.

In my personal life, just two (one is my ex-husband - with two women he got with after me; he was violent with me, but I didn't call the cops).

In my professional life, there are usually 2-3 students per semester who go in on DV charges, and since I used to work in jails, I met quite a few more. I don't know any teachers who have DV records, though. The worst that has come up on background searches where I work are drunk driving arrests (with the exception of the manager guy who had served time in prison for 2nd degree murder).

Crazy that LE is suspending law enforcement because of a virus. Too bad we didn't have a viable national plan.

Hey Everyone,

Please remember this thread is about Gannon. Please stay on topic. We have a Coronavirus thread in the "Up to the Minute" forum.

Also, I am soooo behind today. Didn't Letecia have a court date? Did it happen via telecommunications?

Thanks, everyone. Been a crazy day. Be sure and join me tonight at 10:00 PM Easter on the Websleuths YouTube Channel.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE.

I've learned that arrests\convictions by minors are not the same as years ago. My son was arrested as a minor for a wee bit of weed and we were told we'd have to have it removed from his record, it just isn't like the old days! (Seriously, 2 grams, I was told it was a skinny joint)
Right !!! My God daughter had a MIP and her mom who was my best friend had passed away a few months before so I went with my God daughter to court.
I figured once she did the classes, paid the fines, it would be removed, but NOPE... to this day, it is still on there.

Prayers for hourly employees and lthca
It’s enough for me. How many people do you know personally who are even charged with domestic violence? I hope to never know any.

Especially with “serious bodily injury.” And a female, no less. Her whole life’s been a train wreck just waiting to explode. Too bad it had to on such a sweet angel as G. Only the good die young, right.

In my personal life, just two (one is my ex-husband - with two women he got with after me; he was violent with me, but I didn't call the cops).

In my professional life, there are usually 2-3 students per semester who go in on DV charges, and since I used to work in jails, I met quite a few more. I don't know any teachers who have DV records, though. The worst that has come up on background searches where I work are drunk driving arrests (with the exception of the manager guy who had served time in prison for 2nd degree murder).

Crazy that LE is suspending law enforcement because of a virus. Too bad we didn't have a viable national plan.
I’m sorry about your experiences. Just the thought of DV scares me.

Really behind here, but can’t believe they still haven’t found Gannon. Will go back and read, but are there any specific theories as to why he still hasn’t been found? TIA
JMO--because TS aka stepmom has not told where she put him.
I am frustrated also as to why they have not found him yet.
But I have faith that they are searching and doing everything they can to find Gannon.

Really behind here, but can’t believe they still haven’t found Gannon. Will go back and read, but are there any specific theories as to why he still hasn’t been found? TIA
I feel like it is a matter of the search area being spread out and not defined . I hope that as data is introduced that the area narrows and Gannon will be found

I’m sorry about your experiences. Just the thought of DV scares me.

Home is supposed to be safe. I grew up in a household where my parents used a lot of corporal punishment so I was primed to accept certain conditions as normal. I thought it was normal to live in fear.

I think we'll learn a lot more about domestic violence in the Stauch household, including the psychological kind.

Hey All,

Was there a hearing about the divorce today? I can't find anything. It was supposed to be today

I haven't seen any posts about the actual hearing - just people looking for more info. Someone said that the hearing was just a calendar date and that since there were no assets to divide, neither party had to show.

Home is supposed to be safe. I grew up in a household where my parents used a lot of corporal punishment so I was primed to accept certain conditions as normal. I thought it was normal to live in fear.

I think we'll learn a lot more about domestic violence in the Stauch household, including the psychological kind.
Yes it will be horrific for a lot of us, as we won’t want to hear it. She has already been accused of calling him stupid and a loser, etc. I’m sure that was the best she did. That video she “accidentally” released telling him they would have to come up with a list of things to sell, maybe even the sofa, to pay for the carpet made me see red.
I am sorry about your situation, My parents also believed in spanking but I only got two spankings in my life that I remember and I truly deserved them both and appreciated my parents for teaching me right from wrong. I didn’t grow up in fear. Never once was I emotionally or physically abused. I’m thankful.

Marksheffel rd. That is the big one that goes kind of behind their neighborhood and past the church. It's used quite a bit, especially to get to peterson afb and goes from fountain CO to northern Colorado springs. But there are few stop lights on the south end ( around Fountain) so more opportunity for privacy.

I live about 2 miles from the church.

CCP: I am near powers and woodmen and am feeling compelled to go search this area mentioned by the ditch. Is it safe to go alone? I could open carry if necessary. Would need to sneak away from “working from home”

JMO--because TS aka stepmom has not told where she put him.
I am frustrated also as to why they have not found him yet.
But I have faith that they are searching and doing everything they can to find Gannon.
I feel like it is a matter of the search area being spread out and not defined . I hope that as data is introduced that the area narrows and Gannon will be found
Thank you Spartygirl and Pavelsky for the super timely response. So no tracking info. due to her leaving her cell phone at home, from what I recall ?
And, there was no gps on the vehicle? That’s one thing I’ve never been clear on. Again, thanks so much for the update. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa