Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
They may allow it to be Tweeted live, when the time comes. The Frazee case saw some extreme measures taken, ones that are rare. Reporters not only couldn’t Tweet live, but had to cross the street to do it. When they did so, they weren’t allowed back in until the next break.

I don’t think things will necessarily be that extreme here.
I remember following that trial and having to wait for the court breaks and tweets across the street LOL-- while not the best way I want to follow, at least we were being updated during the day.
I hope it wont be as extreme but giving the notoriety of this case, who knows.
I Hope we see it tweeted live.

MOO

Is it that LS traveled north/northwest to dump evidence and maybe create a false trail and while LE searched that trail LS transported Gannon's body south/southeast?

MOO

Using your theory as a jump off point... here's my tentative speculation on the matter.
(Assuming the high mileage on the rental car is accurate.)

She could have headed out at her earliest possible moment on the Tuesday AS returned to Colorado and used the rental car to retrieve Gannon's body. Then she could have driven right along that very same route she would take days later to move to SC. Her purpose would be to meet a person at an agreed upon place along the route being about 400-plus miles from CS. At that meeting spot, Gannon is transferred into his vehicle and LS then heads back to CS.

This would be someone she's known personally for some time or was "carrying on with" via internet for quite some time. She complained about being alone too much due to AS's service commitments, didn't she? That's the classic excuse for having some guy in the wings, imo. She could have told him a winding-in-circles-story of how Gannon had died by accident. Now, she had to run from CS asap because,
"Nobody will believe it was an accident. The pressure on me is too great."

Expecting her to be forever grateful for his help; he agreed to help her.

He then returns to his home state of Florida with Gannon in his vehicle trunk and he drops Gannon off the Escambia River Bridge and then continues on to his home.... (or military base, as the case may be.)

When she gets that little detail out of the way, she heads back to CS and moved out of her "family home" with HH and went to a motel. She would not have been met warmly by AS and LH because she would have no good excuse for her absence for the hours spent missing. Nobody would believe she had been driving around CS for that many hours looking for Gannon. She could be guaranteed that she would be not welcomed in the home... and that is exactly what she wanted. Planned it, imo. Maybe even came in with an attitude or just obviously lying to insure they'd make her leave. She needed time alone without "nosey people like AS and LH" observing her following through on her last minute plans before heading out to SC.

Some days later, on her way to SC, she took the same route with moving van and the 2 cars / 5 people because she planned on stopping in to see that same man she met to help her dispose of Gannon.

After entering Florida, she splits off with everyone and takes the red car to go on along on her own for her visit. The rest go on ahead to SC using the other car and moving van. On her way, she, too, would pass over the Escambia River Bridge but she has no stop to make because Gannon is already under the bridge.

That could be the "conspiracy."
Because, for one thing, I'm having a hard time picturing traveling in 3 vehicles with 4 other people. They would all become aware, imo... stopping for gas and meals and hotels... opening and closing car doors, etc. I think the odor of a deceased person could not be kept hidden from anyone for long on a trip of that length. But, I don't doubt she would have tried it if she thought it was the best plan. And, some have commented that maybe a few did know before hand or later what was going on. That's very possible, too.

Just another theory and I don't know if I believe it myself. But, it does answer some of the questions I've had. All speculation though.

UGH...Yes, we will have to wait for breaks and lunches for our news people to tweet the updates during the trial.
That is OK...if we can't view it live, at least we will get updated tweets all day long.

Here's a copy of Judge Sells' Decorum Order for Frazee's Trial, as an extreme example of what we're hoping not to see here in TS's case:

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330

*ETA this little gem, too:

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/Order_ Motion to Allow EMC NBC News.pdf

The judge in the Frazee case even banned sketch artists in the courtroom.

Last edited:
Right? I’ve been bird watching all day
I have to honestly say I have not been on my computer or SM at all this weekend except for here.
It actually has been kind of nice except for when I miss Breaking news.
I am fortunate enough to be able to work remotely from home so I will be on computer every day during the work week so it was a nice weekend break.

They may allow it to be Tweeted live, when the time comes. The Frazee case saw some extreme measures taken, ones that are rare. Reporters not only couldn’t Tweet live, but had to cross the street to do it. When they did so, they weren’t allowed back in until the next break.

I don’t think things will necessarily be that extreme here.
Why was it so extreme in that case?

Here's a copy of Judge Sells' Decorum Order for Frazee's Trial, as an extreme example of what we're hoping we don't see here in TS's case:

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330

*ETA this little gem, too:
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/Order_ Motion to Allow EMC NBC News.pdf

He even prohibited a sketch artist from being in the courtroom.

It wasn’t public, but didn’t the judge already know about the death threats and the fellow prisoner he recruited to kill KK and other witnesses? Just saying that could have driven the need for extra restrictions and lack of sketch artists...

Seems she cleared out her stuff on the 31st while others were searching or at a vigil (per LH). She then went and did the interview with her back to the camera and the moving vehicle visible in the background. I don’t know where she was on the 1st but I believe on the 2nd she found out about RD’s video. I think AS must have called and confronted her. (Who could resist doing so when she was brazenly claiming LH was likely to blame?!) Even if he didn’t confront LS, she knew that video could become a problem before RD even found it (see link above). He told her his video camera could see her driveway and offered to let her review video with him. So IMO police are asking if anyone saw LS in Pace, FL between Feb.3-5 because they’re pretty sure that’s when she snagged Gannon from where she’d left his body, and moved it. I don’t believe her family was caravanning with her at the time, nor knowingly aiding her in anything illegal. I think she went solo.

BBM

Where do we have any proof RD told her his camera could see her driveway? It's pretty unclear at least to me
what RD ever said to TS or when he said it.

But let's say he was just being a good neighbor the night GS disappeared or the day after. And rather than reviewing the footage himself (what I would have done in his situation since he knew GS) RD goes over to the Stauch house and asks TS (or TS and AS if it was later Tues) "do you want to review my security footage?" Why would he say "it shows your driveway."? Obviously no one thought GS drove away. The driveway is important now but it wasn't then and there would have been no reason for RD to mention it.
JMO

Do you all remember when Patrick Frazee was not yet arrested and he had reporters following him everywhere? I don't recall a day going by without we the general public having some kind of knowledge to his whereabouts.
...and this was in the case of a missing adult.

Fast forward to Gannon - there were literally days that would go by and no one seemed to have any idea where TS was. I even recall people mentioning this in various outlets.
...and this was in the case of a missing CHILD.

I am in no way pointing fingers, as that is not productive to the cause, I just wonder, why this was?

I cannot wrap my head around TS being able to freely travel undetected and to possibly moving a body from one location and then travel with it a very long distance to do what she allegedly did.

Why was she not followed like Patrick was? What was the difference????

Edited to add...reporters are not restricted due to county lines etc....they can usually travel anywhere to report. I'm thinking perhaps all the time she spent online, was the perfect distraction to keep from being physically followed? Thoughts,?

Last edited:
It wasn’t public, but didn’t the judge already know about the death threats and the fellow prisoner he recruited to kill KK and other witnesses? Just saying that could have driven the need for extra restrictions and lack of sketch artists...

The DA didn't actually learn about those death threats until the very end of the trial, so we can't credit that as being the reason for the judge's extreme orders.

No one in that courtroom knew about Frazee's paper towel murder solicitations when the trial started.
Aside from the moron himself, anyway.

It was quite the bombshell revelation.

Last edited:
A statement from Al
Gannon’s father releases statement after possible remains found

I would like to take this opportunity to reach out to the community here in Colorado and all over the nation to express my deepest gratitude and true heartfelt appreciation for the overwhelming support.

Many of you have either requested or inquired about information from me or interaction with me throughout these past two months. As you can tell from the initial missing child report, to the arrest and charges in early March, and now the wonderful, yet gut-wrenching news that Gannon’s body has been recovered, this has been a heartbreaking and absolutely devastating time period in my life.

I am a very private person anyways, but balancing my desire to show my great appreciation and my need to cope with the continually evolving devastation has not been easy. I thank each member of the community and media that has respected my privacy and need to process everything that has happened.

Those who I have personally trusted with information in the public have respected my privacy in an epic manner, and to those one to two people I owe you a lifelong debt of gratitude. If there is any question about whom I trust, take a look at who releases this statement. Anyone else is simply using me, my precious, heartbroken daughter, and my loving family as fodder for their personal agenda, which is absolutely despicable.

To those who are loving, supportive, and peaceful, thank you a million times over and God bless you all. I will more than likely not give any public interviews or statements until the end of the case, but I thank you all in advance for respecting my approach.

– Al Stauch
Al, I am So sorry for your loss. You and your family have been in my thoughts & prayers from day one.

Seems she cleared out her stuff on the 31st while others were searching or at a vigil (per LH). She then went and did the interview with her back to the camera and the moving vehicle visible in the background. I don’t know where she was on the 1st but I believe on the 2nd she found out about RD’s video. I think AS must have called and confronted her. (Who could resist doing so when she was brazenly claiming LH was likely to blame?!) Even if he didn’t confront LS, she knew that video could become a problem before RD even found it (see link above). He told her his video camera could see her driveway and offered to let her review video with him. So IMO police are asking if anyone saw LS in Pace, FL between Feb.3-5 because they’re pretty sure that’s when she snagged Gannon from where she’d left his body, and moved it. I don’t believe her family was caravanning with her at the time, nor knowingly aiding her in anything illegal. I think she went solo.
The interview aired on the 31st, but it was recorded on the 29th. She cleared her stuff out on either the 29th or 30th.

Co
Do you all remember when Patrick Frazee was not yet arrested and he had reporters following him everywhere? I don't recall a day going by without we the general public having some kind of knowledge to his whereabouts.

Fast forward to Gannon - there were literally days that would go by and no one seemed to have any idea where TS was. I even recall people mentioning this in various outlets.

I am in no way pointing fingers, as that is not productive to the cause, I just wonder, why this was?

I cannot wrap my head around TS being able to freely travel undetected and to possibly moving a body from one location and then travel with it a very long distance to do what she allegedly did.

Edited to add...reporters are not restricted due to county lines etc....they can usually travel anywhere to report. I'm thinking perhaps all the time she spent online, was the perfect distraction to keep from being physically followed? Thoughts,?
Could it have been due to gatherings and searches being conducted away from her?

I remember following that trial and having to wait for the court breaks and tweets across the street LOL-- while not the best way I want to follow, at least we were being updated during the day.
I hope it wont be as extreme but giving the notoriety of this case, who knows.
I Hope we see it tweeted live.
I don’t think it will be as extreme because it’s in El Paso County and Frazee trial was Teller County. IMO

Hundreds of potential jurors will walk through a tiny courthouse built in 1905. Here’s what that looks like

There were a couple reporters following Frazee, as he wasn’t a hard man to find. That case was several weeks old at that point, and the heat was turning up.

Here, the case was days old, and she left town before things really got interesting.

It looks like no one really knew where she was, and the interested outlets weren’t about to send someone to South Carolina if they did know.

It was just different.

Here's a whole lotta what I think. JMO

Something happened Sunday night from which, in TS's scary mind, there was no turning back.

Sunday night she was up all night, plotting and covering up.

Monday, as soon as the girls were out of the house, she began the execution of Phase 2.

I can't get a handle on what occurred between 10am and 2pm and in what order but I'm convinced she choose the truck, assumed less trackability than her leased vehicle, left her phone at home to avoid tracking, and attempted to alibi herself while actually committing the crime for which she's charged AND disposing of evidence, the latter IMO along her loop up, around and in Monument/Palmer Lake.

And all this before getting back to Lorson Ranch before the girls arrived. More time for cleaning. She then dispatches the girls on a bogus errand, to give herself MORE time for cleaning. And by "cleaning", I mean "tampering with evidence and pre-interfering with an investigation".

By 6:30, possibly ahead of her hoped scheduled, she is pressed to report him missing. She may have hoped for a whole extra day....

Then what?

We know that TS has an apparent penchant for car rentals. I'm going to throw this out there -- IMO -- and storage lockers.

It might make sense to have one in Colorado for her things from SC, being that most (CO) houses in most new (CO) developments have little storage in house and even less in garages.

If this is the case, she could EASILY have accessed a storage unit on the 27th. Surely caught on surveillance but LE wouldn't have that information until much later.

And later that could well be a place where a LE dog could hit on a scent. Where a body HAD BEEN.

But by then TS could have moved him. Rental car on the 28th.

If she drove much of the night on the 28th, she could have arrived 400 miles away... waited until 8am and rented a new storage unit, and been back on the road and back to Colorado to return it, assuming she returned it where she got it.

I doubt AS ever knew she'd rented a car that day....

By her own admission, people were saying she'd disappeared.... the car rental option could've put her off the grid overnight and for most of the day on the 28th....

I don't think she could've done this without the internets....

JMO I think she may have commandeered her daughter's phone. Never imagining THAT trail would ever come to light.

I speculate she rented the car early, prior to AS's arrival, retrieved Gannon's body, returned to the airport, picked AS up and JMO I think they left together IN HER CAR. I think she returned later to reclaim the rental car...

Meanwhile ... on the 31st she gives her backwards interview, prior to bolting, with her moving truck in view. Containing items I SPECULATE she got out of storage....

She's busy creating drama.

The neighbor's video changes everything. Because now LE know who he left with and when.... which gives them a new, HUGE starting point.... and quickly they get warrants, giving them access to the house and access to GPS, pings, etc.

No wonder LE called this complicated from the start -- musical vehicles... moving targets, moving trucks....

FWITW I think TS had NO TROUBLE gaslighting her people. She'd made a career of it. This latest bit about being suicidal and hospitalized and having a fake pregnancy??? Seriously that's like the drama queen trifecta, individually each is a master manipulation, all three is a desperate throw at the wall to get SOMETHING to stick. SHE is a fuster cluck.

I believe she's spent HER LIFE manipulating people emotionally and I'm certain she worked this to new heights (depths) -- whatever it takes, playing a martyr, threatening suicide, demanding loyalty, gaslighting, all of it. She's used to telling people which brand of reality they are allowed to perceive....

So.... it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she spun a tale to take her private side trip south, en route to SC....

But her (dim)wits are no match for LE actual wits. They've got her number. AND her digital trail.

I believe LE knew where Gannon had been.... and I believe LE knew where TS went.... they just couldn't isolate where, along that journey, she reposited our sweet boy...

I wish we could take every earthly comfort from her.

I would lose all faith in humanity because of her, if not for Gannon's mother, who restores it -- with her strength born of despair, her grace born of grief, her generosity born of loss. I see where Gannon got his greatness!

Thank you, LH, for sharing your beautiful baby with us. He's touched us deeply.

In time we will happily forget about the stepthing -- but Gannon, Gannon we'll hold onto.

JMO

This is a 10 star comment imo. You have LS pegged to a T.

Since the discovery, I've branched out readying other forums (wow, the wild goose chase of rumors...) but I've seen dialogue on hoping T pleads guilty.

While a trial will be painful, I really really hope that Michael Allen and Dan May don't propose any type of plea deal. IF they do, it should be her digging her own grave instead of the state. (Yes, I know the death penalty in CO is in peril...but I'm hopeful she's the lucky one to get the last go at it)

Since the discovery, I've branched out readying other forums (wow, the wild goose chase of rumors...) but I've seen dialogue on hoping T pleads guilty.

While a trial will be painful, I really really hope that Michael Allen and Dan May don't propose any type of plea deal. IF they do, it should be her digging her own grave instead of the state. (Yes, I know the death penalty in CO is in peril...but I'm hopeful she's the lucky one to get the last go at it)
We have to main patient and let the evidence unfold

She lost the only chip she had left, Gannon’s body.

The death penalty doesn’t provide leverage for the prosecution, and Gannon’s body no longer provides leverage for her.

This woman has no incentive to plead guilty, and even with an incentive, I couldn’t imagine her not rolling the dice.

I don’t see her rolling over, or doing the right thing. The writing is on the wall, but she’s incapable of seeing it.

I’m convinced this goes to trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member