Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps her accomplice was paid to "deliver a package".
And perhaps the road crew finding GS was not serendipity. I have a feeling they were directed to that area, or all had been notified to BOLO for remains.
Lastly, MOO, if it were that easy to dispose of remains by feeding them to alligators in Florida I think Casey Anthony, even lazy as she was, would have tried that. So I don't feel the location of the suitcase was an attempt to have contents consumed by gators.

I've considered this exact thing. The 'official' story being his remains were found just by a stroke of luck....which, is DEFINITELY possible.

However, there's a little voice inside telling me there may be more to his discovery than happenstance.

Everything feels a bit overwhelming today, as I try to work from home and keep kids busy.
And then I am reminded that I still have my kids, I can hold them and talk to them and love on them all while Landen is missing her boy. My heart aches for her constantly.
I wish I had never watched any videos related to this case. Him walking to that car, most likely gravely injured and barely able to get in. It is HAUNTING me.

March 23, 2020 (DENVER, Colo.)— Attorney General Phil Weiser today released the following statement urging state courts to reschedule criminal trials to protect all trial participants from the COVID-19 virus:

I urge Colorado’s courts to recognize that, with the need to protect all trial participants from the deadly COVID-19 virus, trials should be rescheduled, and the speedy trial deadline should be recalculated under both of these statutory exceptions.

Under Colorado’s speedy trial statute, criminal charges must be entirely dismissed if a case does not proceed to trial by a certain deadline. The statute, however, allows prosecutors and defendants to agree to restart the clock and push the deadline out. Thus, I urge the parties in criminal cases to reach an agreement on doing just that—recognizing that we are in a public health emergency.

The COVID-19 virus endangers the lives of older persons and those with underlying health conditions. It is essential that Colorado’s courts recognize that our speedy trial deadlines can and should be interpreted in a way that keeps judges, jurors, witnesses, attorneys, defendants, and other Coloradans safe. Over the longer term, I will recommend to the General Assembly that we clarify that public health emergencies should be recognized in the speedy trial law as a basis to stop the clock.”

Attorney General Phil Weiser says speedy trial deadlines should be extended to keep Coloradans safe from COVID-19 - Colorado Attorney General

If someone in the family assisted in any way, they are co-perpetrators and should be prosecuted accordingly. It would be tragic but that is what should happen.

Regardless on how a family member (if any) or anyone close to TS got to where they are in life, to actively participate in a horrific crime against a child- they have become like TS.
I don’t care who hangs with her if they helped commit this crime.

But to assign perpetrator status to others, however indirectly, and to associate manipulated members of the family with intentional assistance or fault, be it minors or those not even in the state of Colorado when LS chose to brutalize and kill Gannon, is a different matter. MOO

No matter what the age of family in the home or in the immediate circle, LS is the only perpetrator.

I disagree. Yes, LS is the only named perpetrator with charges at this time. However, only time will tell if there were family members involved.

I would be amazed if no other individuals were charged in this murder, maybe not with murder, but at minimum with something. To be clear, I'm not naming names, and I'm not pointing fingers, however, I can surely see a family member or two being charged with aiding, assisting, protecting, withholding, or some other such charge, or worse.

With what I've learned of online rants, vehement support from various sources of this murderess, I would be stunned if NOBODY else KNEW anything.

I imagine time will tell.

There were a couple reporters following Frazee, as he wasn’t a hard man to find. That case was several weeks old at that point, and the heat was turning up.

Here, the case was days old, and she left town before things really got interesting.

It looks like no one really knew where she was, and the interested outlets weren’t about to send someone to South Carolina if they did know.

It was just different.

Thank you for the very good perspective.

GANNON...

Just a thought, HH
may have been pulling away from
her mother, motivator(stressor)
controlling her own finances

It’s possible SHE was in shock or
meltdown
she had been emotionally
dominated by Letecia

She is a victim for now,

I’d like to know more
about her fellow travelers
enablers or mentors?
@Feistyomi ... I am not implying that HH is NOT a victim. In fact, I stated that she was a victim. And twice, I credited her for possibly tipping off LE before TS's arrest. I am hoping that now, she will do the right thing. I'd be sad to learn that she continues to deceive to conceal TS's actions.

I am not an all or nothing, its black or white thinking person. And I am sorry if that comes across as adversarial :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if AS had really understood LS was a liar, manipulator prior to all this? I was once in a relationship with someone who would lie about important things. Every year or so I’d find out about several lies in a dominoes effect, and he’d say he didn’t tell me because he didn’t feel safe, my judgment was too harsh to handle (making it my fault). By the third round of dominoes I had to realize this person was a manipulator and end it. While I’m sure AS never though LS would harm his boy like this, I imagine him going over their life together realizing how much was lies. I wonder if he ever knew the truth about how prior relationships ended, about finances, about any substance use, about how she lost jobs, etc. He may have been in the dark about a lot if she was a good manipulator.

Everything feels a bit overwhelming today, as I try to work from home and keep kids busy.
And then I am reminded that I still have my kids, I can hold them and talk to them and love on them all while Landen is missing her boy. My heart aches for her constantly.
I wish I had never watched any videos related to this case. Him walking to that car, most likely gravely injured and barely able to get in. It is HAUNTING me.

This.
I normally can "turn my brain off" to follow cases and if I suspect a case will wreck me, I just stay away, like Gabriel F. Just can.not.do.it.

But Gannon's case is one I just couldn't turn away from. I thank God I never watched anything from SM, but the ring video of him getting in the truck....it makes me sick and creeps into my thoughts out of nowhere. When my mind starts to wander about his last 48 hours, I just lose it. I am filled with so much grief and rage and hate I feel as if I'll burst. I can't decide if I think she should rot in a cage or just be fried immediately. She doesn't deserve a bed, food, breath. But death would be too good for her. I can only pray what awaits her after death will be the ultimate justice.

Last edited:
I disagree. Yes, LS is the only named perpetrator with charges at this time. However, only time will tell if there were family members involved.

I would be amazed if no other individuals were charged in this murder, maybe not with murder, but at minimum with something. To be clear, I'm not naming names, and I'm not pointing fingers, however, I can surely see a family member or two being charged with aiding, assisting, protecting, withholding, or some other such charge, or worse.

With what I've learned of online rants, vehement support from various sources of this murderess, I would be stunned if NOBODY else KNEW anything.

I imagine time will tell.
I responded to a claim that a minor in the home is accountable. My posts flow from the position that public conviction of anyone in the home, regardless of age, Meaning adult or minor, because they were in the home and perceived to be consciously and intentionally complicit, and before LE has arrested them along with her, is wrong. Just plain wrong. Hopefully there’s still a legal criteria for ‘assistance’. But this is just an opinion.

@Feistyomi ... I am not implying that HH is NOT a victim. In fact, I stated that she was a victim. And twice, I credited her for possibly tipping off LE before TS's arrest. I am hoping that now, she will do the right thing. I'd be sad to learn that she continues to deceive to conceal TS's actions.

I am not an all or nothing, its black or white thinking person. And I am sorry if that comes across as adversarial :(

Two recent articles. I just snipped the below as it was new to me (new in MSM).

“They found a body and contacted us,” Sgt. Aloy told PEOPLE. “It is a long bridge — [the body] was along the side of the bridge, but not in the water. We don’t know when the body was placed there.”
Gannon Stauch’s Father Issues Statement After Son’s Remains Are Found as Estranged Wife Sits in Jail

Reluctantly posting the Sun article which states body found stuffed in suitcase. Chris Spargo* is the writer on the byline does not name this source. *By reading through the threads, I understand he is not highly thought of on this forum, so sorry! I do believe he was in suitcase as a quick search on social media you can find a post by a close family member which stated this days ago...
Gannon Stauch was stabbed and shot before being stuffed in a suitcase and tossed off the side of a Florida freeway

You can’t be both a victim of brainwashing and accountable for its impact on you.

Gannon and those close to him are being recast in a romanticized version of this horrible tragedy before this poor discarded murdered child has even received his dignified burial.

The truth is, LS committed this heinous crime, and now the DA can finally say this meets the standard of intent and deliberation. I’m sorry to see assignment of perpetrator roles to her victims. It buys into her game of making others responsible for what she and only she engineered, without mercy for anyone, including her own flesh and blood.

I’m confident that the extent of her extreme psychological violence and grotesque manipulations against this entire family are yet to be measured.
Nothing in my post assigned HH as a perpetrator. After listening to Trish's 2 hour podcast, I became cautious. I am glad to answer for or explain my statements that actually appear in my posts, but I am unwilling to answer a call for adversary that is based on perceptions.

And I state that with all due respect.

I had determined to completely stay away from this case on WS because I knew it would upend me. It's so unbearable to think about what this child endured. I have nothing to add to this case. Just had to express my sorrow and my speechless disgust about that TS. Still can't conceive of how she got him to Florida but I've been following along and paying attention to all the good theories posted here.

Stay safe everyone, stay home. My city is on utter lockdown (NYC).

I responded to a claim that a minor in the home is accountable. My posts flow from the position that public conviction of anyone in the home, regardless of age, Meaning adult or minor, because they were in the home and perceived to be consciously and intentionally complicit, and before LE has arrested them along with her, is wrong. Just plain wrong. Hopefully there’s still a legal criteria for ‘assistance’. But this is just an opinion.

I understand your point, and for the most part agree. I don't agree with pointing a finger of accusation toward anyone that is not named by LE as criminally involved with this case, however, LE can and surely should, and hopefully would bring such charges if warranted.

My little voice still tells me there may very well be charges coming for someone else, who that is I have no idea, but I'd be surprised if no other person was charged with some type of legal violation, be it in Colorado, South Carolina, Florida, or anywhere else.

I will go on record stating that I do believe individuals are accountable for their actions.

In the final analysis, I think all who come here have the same goal, and that is justice for Gannon.

I just rewatched DDA Allen's press conference after the discovery of GS's body, and he pointed out the fact that the investigation continues all the way up to the trial:

El Paso Sheriff's Office: Human remains found in Florida 'tentatively identified' as Gannon Stauch

A couple of quotes from Michael Allen that stood out to me:

"And please understand, this development does not mean the investigation comes to an end.
This still remains a very active investigation."

Also, final question from the Q & A session at the very end of the pc:

Reporter: "Do you think anyone else was involved?"

DDA Allen: "I'm not going to get into that right now."
lavender bolding mine
1,000 likes !

Important the way he worded that as he's not ruling her family/friends out.
Do any of the people in the 'caravan' the reporter (Spencer) described have criminal backgrounds ?
And do I think TS lied to them as well ?
Certainly.

But the way they're circling the wagons makes me uneasy.
What did they know or suspect ?
They know TS far better than any of the rest of us; including LE.

Are they going to 'talk', or will we never know if they knew a dead child was in her luggage or Igloo cooler or whatever she used ?

Not accusing but am suggesting that the DA's statement is profound.
If he knew they weren't involved (none of the family/friends); he would have said that.

It sounds like the reason LE want anyone in FL or along the route to come forward is that the people with her aren't speaking up at all.

That sounds like 'enabling', and maybe why TS made her terrible choices.

My opinion is that it's too early to say her family and friends had no idea and no involvement.
And that TS had indicated to family/friends that she suddenly " just decided to leave AS and to move away from the house".
They must have known Gannon was missing and that TS was the last person to see him.

The other poster who speculated that the male friend (again from the 'interview'and the reporter's statement in msm) may have driven TS' car in one direction (to throw off LE) while TS went the other direction to dump Gannon in FL; sounds closer to the truth.
Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member