Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND the liquor stores are closed. (Thought it beared repeating.)

I don't even drink very often. But a glass bottle of wine would be nice.

I'm anxious for the AA to be unsealed too.
bbm
I know, right ?
Agreed 100 %.
Ditto for your comment about the wine... bottle. :D

Can't wait to see what they already had to nail the despicable witch with a "B" ... now with this murdered boy's body being found they have more answers.
So charges will most likely be upgraded.
Good.

Makes one wonder who raised step monster and why she turned out the way she did ?
Maybe just a 'bad seed' from childhood--- but her relatives enabled her ?
Feeling gleeful that she's locked up and no more children will be murdered by this unspeakable garbage.
"Yay" a thousand times over !

It's just that the public will be safer if she dies in prison.
There's no redeeming and no forgiveness for perps who slaughter innocents.
And no "rehabilitation program" that will enable them to be released one day, and teaching/caring for children.
The very thought is horrifying.

If it weren't for this scary virus... we could get together and celebrate the capture of the monster.

Again thankful Gannon was found !
They know what she did to him. :mad:

Last edited:
If she used a shotgun with slugs, there will be plenty of evidence in the skeleton.

And anyone who could do that to a little kid...there are no words. That's not a "in the heat of passion" thing to do. She had to choose ammo. She couldn't pretend to herself about what she was doing and tell herself it was an oopsie, like she usually does. It does help explain her incredible quest to hide the body, though, as it's not just that she killed him, it's also how she killed him. When that is revealed, I predict her group of supporters are going to be sick. Unless they are all psychos as well.

(Psycho is not a professional term, MOO)

His skeleton was not all that remained. If it were, the would state skeletal remains of...were found and they would not have been so quick to identify him. IMO. Which is awesome bc they would have more evidence of the crimes she committed on him visibly, as well. Temperatures haven’t been as warm in the south as you might think. Since he was in a suitcase, he wasn’t exposed to the elements and would decompose at a slower rate. Think about fruit or food spoiling, the hotter the weather, the more insects, the faster it spoils. Put in a ziplock container keeps insects out and it spoils slower, maybe not by very much but it will be slower. I’m no expert, but I hope I’m somewhat right because there would be more evidence of what happened vs a Caylee A. case where she was in much hotter climate and exposed to the elements and water.

Also, everyone thinking there is no way the family didn’t know or have something to do with covering up or whatever, remember George and Cindy. They were practically fighting people and I don’t believe for one minute they had anything to do with that horrible situation. Love for one’s family often makes you blind.

My hat is off to the way LE handled this case. Gathering enough evidence to allow the DA to obtain a warrant for Murder without a body within that small amount of time is damn impressive.

In response to our calls, LE walks a line between violating our rights and gathering evidence to solve the crime. In this case, it was the false statements and obstruction of justice that interfered and wasted valuable time and resources.
I agree.
And when this goes to trial I tho k its going to knock our socks off the evidence they that they have.

BBM
Maybe. I do think it's likely GS lost significant blood in the house (although we've only heard about a "saucer-sized" stain.) But I don't think it's possible they found a stain large enough to indicate a loss so large as to be "incompatible with life."

While it appears GS was likely impaired walking to the truck on Mon, if a loss that large had happened, I doubt he could have walked at all, especially if it happened Sunday night as people seem to think. People have also mentioned internal bleeding and that's possible but internal bleeding wouldn't leave alot of blood in the house.
JMO
bbm
Agreed.
Remember how helpful the monster was in explaining Gannon's blood would be found on the woodworking tools ? :mad:

<modsnip: quoted post was renoved> For all I know you may have just started following this case today. If so, go to page 1 of this thread or any thread and look for Media Maps/Timeline. It will have everything in chronological order.

There are a TON of inconsistencies between what TS has said and the evidence.

I’ll answer one of your questions about what DAY the video is from IMO.

What is clear for me is that the neighbor’s footage is definitely from Monday because:

GS was seen by people on Sunday .
GS wasn’t in school on Monday and was not seen by anyone besides TS (and possibly little sister & HH in the morning- we don’t know yet).
LE responded to the home Monday evening.
AS & LH arrived on Tuesday. Entire neighborhood on high alert.
So if not Monday, what day do you think the video is from?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is in response to the shadow on the other side of the truck when TS returned and GS was not present. For some reason it didn’t add the quote.

To me it seems it appears as she is getting out of the vehicle almost exactly following her movements. Could it be a shadow of her on that side of the truck?

IMO: LS verbally abused Gannon while the daughter and stepdaughter were there on Sunday. I believe she physically abused him with the board and stabbed him Monday morning. Then drove off with Gannon Monday, shot him and discarded his body. Poor Gannon and his loved ones.

Of course LE has time stamped videos. Not disputing that at all. But, they never did come out and say the video shown was the last video of him.

As far as me thinking maybe its HH in that video, that's just speculation on my part. Obvs. I could be very wrong. I probably am. I just don't think the video released to the media was last video of him. My opinion.

How do you explain him being in different clothing?

He was wearing blue jeans and blue shirt Sunday (GoG) and when I think something bad happened contaminating the clothes. She had to dispose of those and say he was wearing them when he left. THE real last clothes he was wearing was the clothes on the video Monday morning. MOO

<modsnip> For all I know you may have just started following this case today. If so, go to page 1 of this thread or any thread and look for Media Maps/Timeline. It will have everything in chronological order.

What is clear for me is that the neighbor’s footage is definitely from Monday because:

GS wasn’t in school on Monday and was not seen by anyone besides TS (and possibly little sister & HH in the morning- we don’t know yet).

Gannon...

are clothes in video, same as GOG photo?
video ?must? have been either Sunday or Monday?

He was wearing blue jeans and blue shirt Sunday (GoG) and when I think something bad happened contaminating the clothes. She had to dispose of those and say he was wearing them when he left. THE real last clothes he was wearing was the clothes on the video Monday morning. MOO
I think so too. I think those clothes were bloody. And altho they found a sock, I am wondering if that sock had blood on it.

I saw this tweet from a reporter at The Colorado Springs Gazette. So I asked if DP still on the table for TS.
Lance Benzel on Twitter

NEW: 'Nothing has changed' with DA's plans to pursue death penalty against Marco Garcia-Bravo in 2017 gang slayings of two Colorado Springs teens, office spokeswoman says. Gov. Polis' repeal takes effect in July, and doesn't affect prior capital filings. @csgazette

His answer:

Yes. Repeal applies to offenses charged on or after July 1. She has already been formally charged.
Prosecutors have until 63 days after arraignment to file for death. So it'll be a while before we know. (Arraignments are scheduled after preliminary hearings. Prelim hasn't been set. She's next due in court 4/14 for possible setting of prelim.)

IMO: LS verbally abused Gannon while the daughter and stepdaughter were there on Sunday. I believe she physically abused him with the board and stabbed him Monday morning. Then drove off with Gannon Monday, shot him and discarded his body. Poor Gannon and his loved ones.
I think any verbal abuse would have happened simultaneously with the physical abuse, and it occurred on Sunday night.

I’ve believed all along that this was premeditated, but the murder was planned in the hours after she abused him (and things went further than intended).

If she planned to kill him all along (prior to the abuse), I don’t believe it would have happened in this way.

I see a mix of both planning, and panicked reaction.

I saw this tweet from a reporter at The Colorado Springs Gazette. So I asked if DP still on the table for TS.
Lance Benzel on Twitter

NEW: 'Nothing has changed' with DA's plans to pursue death penalty against Marco Garcia-Bravo in 2017 gang slayings of two Colorado Springs teens, office spokeswoman says. Gov. Polis' repeal takes effect in July, and doesn't affect prior capital filings. @csgazette

His answer:

Yes. Repeal applies to offenses charged on or after July 1. She has already been formally charged.
Prosecutors have until 63 days after arraignment to file for death. So it'll be a while before we know. (Arraignments are scheduled after preliminary hearings. Prelim hasn't been set. She's next due in court 4/14 for possible setting of prelim.)
That’s all fine and well, but it’s a lot of headache for a death penalty trial when the sentence is going to be commuted down the road.

If sentences prior to the legislation have already been commuted, then those sentences still within the allowed timeframe will ultimately face the same fate.

It’s pointless.

She did an interview ( I’m assuming by phone ) with Leigh Egan. IMO TS is seeing at the time the searches going on in Douglas County and realizes that LE knows she’s been there, hence her talking about getting lost and taking a back way. JMO

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

I see 3 proven lies in a row in a few short sentences she claimed. The 3 outright proven lies are explained below.

1-She claimed:
"Tecia Stauch said she drove her husband’s truck on January 27 as a way to cut down on mileage on her own vehicle. She explained that her car was leased and she would have to pay a fee or have to buy the car outright if she went over certain miles each month."

Uhhhh, TS, leases do typically have YEARLY mileage limits but I have never heard of a monthly limit unless I am wrong about that.

2-She claimed:
"She also said she needed the room in the back of the truck to bring used sports equipment to “Play it Again Sports,” a sporting goods store that buys and sells new and used sporting goods. Stauch said she planned to shop for hockey equipment for Gannon"

Uhhhh, wait a minute here LS, that is a contradiction to your own statements. If you are BRINGING equipment to Play it Again sports, then you are going there to sell it and you are not pretending to be buying him presents to get more sympathy from us.

3-This one is not a provable lie but I am betting it is a lie nonetheless. She is obviously trying to get more sympathy from the public by again claiming she is Santa Claus now and buying everyone presents. Oh and a bicycle is something that the person who is riding it has to be present to make sure they get the right one they like. A bicycle is a very personal decision for the rider on the type, make, size, seat type, gearing ratios, etc. I have never heard of an adult buying a bicycle for another adult without the other adult being present. Or unless they communicated exactly the type of bike they wanted. This is total BS from her.

"They later went to Castle Rock to find a new bicycle for Al Stauch,
who was out of town working at the time, Stauch said."

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

<modsnip> For all I know you may have just started following this case today. If so, go to page 1 of this thread or any thread and look for Media Maps/Timeline. It will have everything in chronological order.

I don't know. Could be even from the same day but earlier. I was predicating my first post on the fact that he wasn't wearing the same clothes that I saw described in missing notices. I never saw anything stating otherwise and I did just start following this case shortly after her arrest. <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member