Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the sound & video is incredibly good. Can someone link the cameras used, I'm going to buy these for my daughter.
That's an Arlo system. I have a Ring, and the audio and video is crystal clear just like the Arlo (but much less expensive). I did a lot of shopping around before I put the Ring on my wishlist for Christmas last year.

It might be what he didn't see. If Gannon is not seen getting out of the back seat (on either side) then he did not return with her and couldn't go see a friend and AS would say "she lied".

If he did not get out of the car upon return, then she had to have lied about following events because he was not there at 3:20 to go to/leave with a friend.
Also there was another car. It’s always easier to open a big truck door on the side with more space. Since she backed up it may have forced him to choose that side.

It was also very telling as to Dad's reaction when the neighbour showed him the video. He didn't say anything about confusing info, I must talk to her, I must be confused about what she told me from worry and lack of sleep, this doesn't make sense etc. etc. IMO he knew. In the moment. He had time to look back. Red flags etc. Perhaps their relationship was rocky or ending on his part. Then she and her Daughter are banished from the home. Huge for me. IMO
They had been banished almost immediately upon his return, well before the CCTV footage emerged. They had been banished, I think , on the Tuesday night. She may have mentioned the precise date on that 'interview' she insisted upon giving backwards cos you know 'death threats'

... I don’t have Twitter:oops: Much appreciated!
Praying for the searchers!

I don't think you need a Twitter account to look at their Twitter, friendly fyi. I can still read tweets and replies and stuff when I'm not signed in

Love is truly blind.
imo
If AS was living with a sociopath he would have been a victim too. The gaslighting and emotional abuse is usually spread on everyone. I’m here waiting because my ex was emotionally abusive. I know this sweet boy probably had a horrific two years before this and I want to see justice served. He probably (AS) accepted a lot of shaky explanations in the past and this video was the epiphany. Too bad it’s too late :(

Last edited:
BBM:

I think the answer to that question is simple:

Some people are believing her because they want to believe her.

Which is to say, they want to believe that GS might still be alive and well.

Feelings aren't facts, though.

Facts are as follows:
  • TS is the last person to have seen GS.
  • TS is the "reporting person" who initially (mis)led LE to characterize him as a runaway.
  • TS told LE that he left to go play at a friend's house between 3:15 and 4 pm that Monday.
  • The neighbor's video shows TS leaving with GS on Monday morning and then returning in the afternoon alone.
  • TS gave an interview with her back to the camera the entire time, focusing completely on how "ecstatic" she would be when she was able to say to people that she hoped they have a sincere apology for her.
  • AS broke down crying after watching the neighbor's video and said, "She lied."
AS saw the video. He said she lied.

AS doesn't even believe her.

Her own husband doesn't believe her…and you'd better believe he knows her.

So there's that.

JMO.
Add to the list of facts: The D.A. has visited the home.

I hope so. [One of] yesterday's locations was a private home on a lot of acreage. One driveway in and out. A pond located out in a far pasture.
I really question how they know where to look (traffic and home cameras?) or perhaps just tips. I believe she knew not to research maps on her phone or computer so she would be restricted to places familiar to her or she used the 17 year olds devices. Traceable evidence. IMO So her spot of choice should be pretty narrow.

Last edited:
That is a lot of stuff that shows she is a liar.

Why are so many believing her?

I can only speak for myself. It's not so much that I believe LS as it is that I'm not fully convinced she's lied about things many here seem positive she's lied about.

I won't go through all the things here but one is the issue of the video. We only have a reporter's word about the neighbor's word about what the dad said about LS when he saw the video. I'm not saying the neighbor or the reporter were mistaken or lied, but I can't know the "second-hand heresay" report was accurate either. So I'm not going to use the report of the dad's reaction to decide LS must be lying.

In some press reports it has been has reported LE has said they don't dispute what the neighbor said about what the video seems to show. (In other reports it's not so clear what LE actually said at certain points...see link below) Regardless, agreeing about what the video seems to show is not the same as attesting to what the dad said to the neighbor that the neighbor later repeated to a reporter.

Neighbor: Surveillance video captured missing Springs boy leaving with stepmom, her returning alone

Similarly, I certainly think LS's mention of GS's cut foot is suspicious. I completely understand when people say she must be lying to cover why LE found blood in the garage. And maybe she is. But we don't know yet if recently shed blood has been found anywhere by LE. And we certainly can't know if LS knows it was. The only way to be 100% sure she's lying about the cut and lying to cover her actions is to be sure 1. GS didn't cut his foot 2. There is GS's recent blood in the garage (or outside car, near gate, wherever) 3. LS caused his blood to be shed. And I can't yet conclude those points.

So it's not that I believe her. It's that I'm not sure she's always lying about things others think she is.

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

Add to the list of facts: The D.A. visited the home a little over a week after Gannon went missing.
And she is fabricating nonsensical scenarios to explain blood in garage, on car, near gate possibly. An 11 year old runaway is not going to sneak out through a locked gate...the drama for a real runaway is usually part of the package unless they are terrified and trying to escape they generally are not sneaky. And would hate need to be unlocked and relocated? And where are the recordings of him running away from ANY neighbors?

I find TS's explaining each new piece of the evidence very telling. . Blood in the garage, tailgate, gate, etc. My kids are very active playing sports, riding 4 wheelers, fishing etc. They get small injuries all the time. There is probably traces of blood from myself and my children in my truck, the back of the bed of my truck, the bathroom, deck, sink, driveway, mattresses, lawnmower, etc. This is how life goes. I think that would be the explanation of many people, yet she tries to explain it with a specific action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01