Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO - Constipation can be a side effect of severe stress and anxiety - your digestive system is very sensitive to emotions. Personal note: I was a very abused child and as a teen was diagnosed with spastic colon. The pain was the worst after an 'incident'. Our family doctor prescribed more fiber, as he had no idea what was going on in our home. After I left for college - 'magically' the problem disappeared and I never had it again. My sister developed trichtillomania. After she left home, she stopped. Coping mechanisms. Trauma experiences comes out in many ways.
Yes, it's a very common symptom for anxiety and depression in children, and miralax is what pediatricians seem to prescribe for it. Some kids have to take it everyday.
I wouldn't be surprised if Gannon suffered from anxiety. I think I would myself if I had to deal with that woman every day. And he had to depend on her as his caretaker. Jmo

So where r all the tools?!
I was expecting to see a tool bench, tools hanging on the wall. I don’t see a single tool.

This could just be me but.... when I look at the photo of the garage, I don't see wood worker. I see a table saw and what appears to be pieces of wood on the floor near the door. I'm a navy brat and dad was an avid wood worker. He would die if he walked into his garage or work area and it looked as cluttered as this photo does. He had shelves and all his small wood tools were placed neatly in rows for accessibility. His larger ones were kept up high.

Imagine a vehicle in there. Can you see two people being able to maneuver in such a tight space?

We should remember that they may have found evidence they haven't made public yet. If they found something in Douglas County they'd probably continue searching for more, and anything they may have found may not yet be enough for an arrest or public statement.
That's what I'm betting; it seems unlikely they would search in a rural location 40 miles away from the home for 5+ days unless they had found something that gave them a reason to keep going there.

That's exactly what I think happened. She could lose everything if abuse was discovered, so she "lost" Gannon instead.

Today would be a good day to find him.

jmo
I also agree but I just cannot fathom harming a child or anyone for that matter. And if Gannon was harmed, how could anyone harm him further and not get him help that may have been so desperately needed. Or better yet, if the strain was too much, leave...

Odd that both LH and the mystery man would know that Gannon was gong to be stepping out right then. (That's why she asks for our help in locating suspicious cars). If you're right, then she evolved the story from "runaway, don't know which friend's house" to "a man." If she saw this man and could give a description to LE, why didn't LE ask for help in finding that man?

She should also know whether this man was a friend or a stranger, since she says she can describe him (although she doesn't). If she's just making wild guesses (didn't see anything, Gannon snuck out the gate), why does she think there's such a person?
She might be implying that whoever came to get him had some kind of communication with Gannon before coming to pick him up. Since he allegedly googled information about phone tracking and apparently left willingly through the gate he may have planned on them picking him up.

Her story may be that it was after that where things went wrong, and something happened that Gannon had not anticipated.

I do wonder if she really gave LE all this information at the beginning. It certainly provided them with a lot of leads that have to be followed through. Although they did say they exhausted every lead that was given to them at the time he went missing so that tells me they led to nowhere.

Imo

Just a general thought about Gannon's alleged "illness"...

There's actually been very little detail about this in any MSM article, if any details at all. The alleged cause and the alleged cure, all info from social media, originally. Some may have seen it here too, but it originally came from there, so, unless folks have an MSM link, it can't be discussed here, per the rules.

Just a general thought about Gannon's alleged "illness"...

There's actually been very little detail about this in any MSM article, if any details at all. The alleged cause and the alleged cure, all info from social media, originally. Some may have seen it here too, but it originally came from there, so, unless folks have an MSM link, it can't be discussed here, per the rules.

If I remember correctly, his illness was mentioned in stepmom's statement(s), which were then reported in MSM

When you write a couple of paragraphs examining a certain statement comparing it to what you know from working with abusers and RSO's only to realise your probably gonna get redacted for 'sleuthing' someone so delete it all.
I don't know about the US but there is a noticable insurance premium hike if you park on the street instead of off Rd. No idea if tht applies over there.

Wooden boards on the floor I suspect have always been there. My uncle and granda always had boards down for doing any work in the garage. Less chance of slipping or damaging goods when fixing stuff or damaging /staining floor since its a rental. . But who knows.

Have never heard of that. Some insurance companies ask if your house has a garage, to which the answer for most of us is "yes." About 1 out of 20 of my neighbors actually use it to park. I've never been asked whether I actually use the garage.

I think bodies are often found close to a road. Because the perp is in a hurry to get rid of the evidence.

That is one of the reasons. Need to get out and back quick to establish or support alibi, no time to walk off into the woods, pickers, sagebrush, etc. The other is that trying to put the dead weight of a body over your shoulder and schlep it for a few hundred yards into the woods is more than most folks can do. They end up tripping over roots, rocks, falling down inclines etc. Those that are not outdoors folks tend to get rather nervous and disoriented twenty feet into the woods off a road or trail.

It either doesn’t exist, or she thought she looked better in the other one.

By “look better,” I mean both physically and in terms of optics. Her “duck face” and lighting may have been optimal, and/or it shows how great a mother she (thinks she) is (taking her smiling kids hiking).

Who the hell knows though with this lady. She’s a piece of work.
Also, based on our suspicions, I would think the last thing she would want released is a picture of what she looked like that day.

But I would definitely think LE would want a picture of “runaway” Gannon THAT day.

I’m adding this to the list of questions I’d like her to address in her next public statement or interview. Tee, why didn’t you release the truck selfie photo, considering it was the most recent photo of Gannon?

Also, based on our suspicions, I would think the last thing she would want released is a picture of what she looked like that day.

But I would definitely think LE would want a picture of “runaway” Gannon THAT day.

I’m adding this to the list of questions I’d like her to address in her next public statement or interview. Tee, why didn’t you release the truck selfie photo, considering it was the most recent photo of Gannon?
There’s a picture of him that has gone around. He’s wearing a Colorado Rockies stocking cap and looks to be in the back seat of a truck. I’ve wondered if it was taken that day.

ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing for 3 weeks
Just wanted to bring this forward:

Neighbor Rodderick Drayton, who found that potentially-crucial video, said he spent hours going through footage and knew when he saw it that he should call the FBI.

11 News reporter Catherine Silver: "And then detectives came out pretty quickly?"
Drayton: "They came out and looked at my camera."
Silver: "What did they tell you?"
Drayton: "That's the break they needed."

BBM

Every time the SM speaks it’s blaming someone else, coaching others ...as if she is trying to set up (or convince herself and others she is not responsible for what happened to Gannon/missing)...an alibi for herself. Am beginning to agree with other posters, this may have been done in part as revenge toward LH, or perhaps retaliation, jealousy...I’m wondering if SM was done.
Only an opinion: Sadly, she failed to chose the rational option and leave the home/marriage on her own accord. All speculation of course on my part, but her personality traits speak volumes.

I am here for Gannon. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members