Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm concerned that GS hasn't been found yet.

This current search reminds me a lot of the Kelsey Berreth landfill search that went on for weeks and weeks.

We all know how that one ended.

If they don't find GS by the end of this week, then I think Dan May is going to start weighing whether or not LE has strong enough evidence in hand to bring charges sans a body.

Based on what we know, I'm dubious.

They need to find Gannon.

JMO.
With you on this.

I think it's super strange she moved the car to the driveway to pick him up. IMO It's almost like he was in too much pain to walk to the street of the car, and when he drops something he doesnt reach to get it. If I park my car in the street, my kids just walk to the car, only times I ever backed in the driveway was for bad weather.
The neighbor noted that Gannon appeared sluggish. A limber child not picking up something dropped with a possibly stern SM is not a good sign. That's a great observation. I'll have to check it out to see if SM goes and picks the item up.
CCTV shows missing Gannon Stauch, 11, looking ‘sluggish’ as he leaves home with STEPMOM before vanishing | News Break

I'm concerned that GS hasn't been found yet.

This current search reminds me a lot of the Kelsey Berreth landfill search that went on for weeks and weeks.

We all know how that one ended.

If they don't find GS by the end of this week, then I think Dan May is going to start weighing whether or not LE has strong enough evidence in hand to bring charges sans a body.

Based on what we know, I'm dubious.

They need to find Gannon.

JMO.

If LE even had one or two firm facts that they can prove she's lying about straight up, can't they arrest her for hindering an investigation. At least she'd be in custody and would be subject to interrogation. Of course she could always refuse to talk, but at least the pressure would be on. Actually, I think if LE hauled her in, she'd be an easy nut to crack.

It's a concrete floor. I doubt anything that size was cut out and covered by this wood.
I disagree with the OP's assessment of this picture completely. I do believe there would be room for a car to be parked in that bay, and I also think it's likely that the wood was there always. It's perfectly centered to sit under the front end of the car when parked and take any oil drippings. My husband did something similar when we used to park the old Subaru in the garage. but he used a single piece of plywood (which yes, makes more sense, but if that wasn't on hand, I can totally see someone doing this)
I am with you on that not being a cutout. They look like boards that could be used as a ramp to get something into the truck or boards to lay down in the truck bed when moving something like his work benches ok r table saw.

The garage looks really small depth wise to me, but that could just be a bad camera angle. It looks like his wood working benches are along the right side of the garage, so most of his tools are probably against that wall.

If LE even had one or two firm facts that they can prove she's lying about straight up, can't they arrest her for hindering an investigation. At least she'd be in custody and would be subject to interrogation. Of course she could always refuse to talk, but at least the pressure would be on. Actually, I think if LE hauled her in, she'd be an easy nut to crack.
She's not an easy nut. she competes, cannot stop... JMO

I think it's super strange she moved the car to the driveway to pick him up. IMO It's almost like he was in too much pain to walk to the street of the car, and when he drops something he doesnt reach to get it. If I park my car in the street, my kids just walk to the car, only times I ever backed in the driveway was for bad weather.

Agreed. And I think she may have backed in on the return ride to make it appear more normal for her or habitual. Wow, I didn't see him drop anything. Will be looking at the video again.

ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing for 3 weeks
Just wanted to bring this forward:

Neighbor Rodderick Drayton, who found that potentially-crucial video, said he spent hours going through footage and knew when he saw it that he should call the FBI.

11 News reporter Catherine Silver: "And then detectives came out pretty quickly?"
Drayton: "They came out and looked at my camera."
Silver: "What did they tell you?"
Drayton: "That's the break they needed."

BBM
Yes, yes, yes. You can’t explain it away, something so obvious. Very sad.

Agreed. And I think she may have backed in on the return ride to make it appear more normal for her or habitual. Wow, I didn't see him drop anything. Will be looking at the video again.

I still don't have really made up my mind about what happened to Gannon, but TS makes it quite hard for me to keep an open mind. Why all this attention seeking when it should all be about Gannon? Whether she did something to him or not , it tells you alot about her priorities...
JMO, prayers for Gannon and his family :(

A couple questions :

1. Locals : how plausible is the water option for hiding a body? We've gotten conflicting reports on here about that. Seemed like *someone* said there isn't much for lakes and streams. I know there are some reservoirs in a different direction than the Main search area.

2. Knowledgeable folks : can a body be weighted down enough, say, with multiple layers, that it never surfaces? In water I mean.

I hope this doesn't qualify as sleuthing. The rules are still a bit unclear to me. I usually try to take the high road to be safe, lol.

Not a local but there's a saying "bloat and float". IMO, in most cases, bodies are going to surface, eventually.

LE here...."The fact that he’s actually under the age of 13, he’s 11 years old, and he has specific medicine that he takes, we want to make sure that all the resources are being poured in to locate him.”
Gannon Stauch Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

ETA...it was always vague in MSM, appears elsewhere in MSM. ....it was SM that gave it definition

Even though I've tried to read every article, I'm sure I've missed one or more. I just couldn't remember seeing Gannon's specific illness (the reason given for him staying home from school that day) or the medication he takes, mentioned in the MSM. It's definitely on social media, but we're not at liberty to bring that here.

I think it's super strange she moved the car to the driveway to pick him up. IMO It's almost like he was in too much pain to wof the car, and when he drops something he doesnt reach to get it. If I park my car in the street, my kids just walk to the car, only times I ever backed in the driveway was for bad weather.
In total agreement here! And, she looked like she was on a mission the way she hauled *advertiser censored* out of there. . Can anyone tell me which way truck was facing in street and then when leaving driveway? TIA

Last edited:
Does the neighbor's security video also include the gate area? TS seems to deliberately place explanations for blood, using the gate, etc for a purpose, IMO. What could be explained away by checking the gate several times?
Only basing it off the angle we've already seen in the video, but I don't think that specific neighbor's camera would have a good view on the gate area, since it's on the left side of the house. Hopefully there were other neighbors that have cams, that did show something - and that was kept out of the media.

I think you’re correct - that’s the part that’s off (no matter what previous habits were etc) ....she is parked on the street and then backs in just for him to get it (it seems).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missTaken16