Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO IMO IMO
In much earlier/previous threads I shared my hypothetical theories as to what may have happened to GS, I’ve stuck with & built upon what I THINK may have occurred (the posts are probably still accessible in thread #10, if anyone cares to read them.) IMO, this all may have started as an ‘accident’ that quickly escalated from bad to horrific, & ultimately led to evidence clean up & disposal.

I combed through numerous sets of both the night & day versions of the video stills. The vehicle activity on the night stills (*IF* they actually reflect any pertinent details) would point to the involvement of 2 or more individuals, possibly the effort of a small group. I think it’s very possible GS was struck by a vehicle (alternately, bumped from the bed of AS’s truck & hit by the trailing vehicle) He could easily have sustained severe internal injuries, even more so if he was in any way “frail” from having been born exceptionally premature.

—>In TS’s on camera interview she described the incident she & her MINOR CHILD experienced with LE while out shopping for essentials. TS explained they were approached by LE to obtain vehicle keys presumed to be in the minor’s possession; in the process the minor was handcuffed, detained, & ultimately LE “took” the vehicle.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t recall this incident as reported by MSM or LE other than the reporter confirming with TS the vehicle was taken during the on camera interview. I read an informative article explaining the State of Colorado’s position on public records. In and of itself the article does a decent job explaining Colorado Law.

The day video RD released to MSM appears heavily edited; I think we’re only seeing a fraction of what actually occurred. JMO, GS’s gait looks freakishly abnormal, the leg movements don’t appear to be his own. If he appeared alive to viewers of the original video, whether heavily sedated/severely injured, I’m not convinced he’s walking entirely on his own—maybe with assistance or to some degree carried. He’s also a lean child, something doesn’t look right to me. Too many shadows to fully understand & must be playing tricks on my eyes. Not that we should believe TS’s statements to be true, but he was reported to have left the house in jeans, not sports wear. Also, listen closely to statements made by RD & reporter(s) What are they not saying?? Who, in addition to TS might be on the surveillance footage other than GS? It seemed a bit odd for RD to stumble over his words when he referenced the “young lady” who left with GS. Review the video again, posting the link below.

By no means am I advocating on behalf of TS, I certainly think her hands are dirty. I’m giving the benefit of the doubt GS’s disappearance was not premeditated. It’s apparent to me, TS is highly sensitive to others’ opinions of her (even those of complete strangers during crisis) She’s gone out of her way to “prove” she’s been a great mother (as a bio & step mom.) I think people who are consumed with presenting a facade of perfection will resort to desperate measures, poor judgement, & concealing the truth when they are faced with situations that could mar the exaggerated portrayal they have developed of themselves & those in their circle; upholding reputations is critical to her.

I have great faith in LE. Every move they make seems strategic & most certainly within the confines of CO State Law. Finding a missing person or evidence of such, especially if well hidden, here in the more rural/remote areas of CO, is a task of monumental proportions. The case becomes even more convoluted if multiple parties are involved. I speculate they have found sufficient evidence through their searches (and as we speak are linking them now) to forensic &/or pathology reports to solidify their findings for an iron clad case. Fingers crossed this is the “calm before the storm.”

ETA: I welcome anyone’s input and feedback, this case is the 1st I’ve followed in great detail. Like RD, thinking about what happened to or where this sweet boy could be has been the source of several sleepless nights. TIA

CO Law explained....
(If reference to the “fine print” is necessary click on the hyperlink Bill 17-1204 within the article.)
New state law restricts public access to names of juveniles accused of serious crimes | Colorado Freedom of Information Coalition

(1st photo of GS toggle to the right for the news segment; listen to the wording provided by RD at [~1:16] & by the reporter at [~2:14])
Neighbor: Surveillance video captured missing Springs boy leaving with stepmom, her returning alone

Another interesting read to tide me over was EPCSO SOP. I didn’t read all 760 pages, just the relevant highlights on investigations, missing persons etc., p. 215-217.
https://www.epcsheriffsoffice.com/s...aso_County_Sheriff_s_Office_Policy_Manual.pdf

Interesting. Thanks for posting. RD's holding back a lot, for sure, by official request I suspect. Several neighbors have allegedly viewed his original "findings", so there are at least a few that were privy, being patient, and waiting to exhale.

I don't know personally what true friendships TS has, but I would expect not many. I would think a friendship with someone that self-absorbed would be exhausting, so I'm thinking she had only surface friendships via school functions/neighbors/kids' friends' parents. Which would lead me to believe if there was anyone else involved, it was family and coerced (and I'm not suggesting the bio parents).

I remember stealing one, while a student and quite inebriated en route home from a party with a policeman in hot pursuit.
I still managed to keep the thing but the policeman was so persuasive he convinced me a workman would be blamed and lose his job as a result. I was in tears but couldn't recall where I stole it from and the policeman didn't offer to help me find the location. I lived with the thing and the guilt for years.. That's apropos nothing. Maybe it was in the garage and contained some blood spatter evidence?? We have good photos of garage contents somewhere here??

If the cone were evidence, it would be in a bag or brown paper, imo.

IMO IMO IMO
In much earlier/previous threads I shared my hypothetical theories as to what may have happened to GS, I’ve stuck with & built upon what I THINK may have occurred (the posts are probably still accessible in thread #10, if anyone cares to read them.) IMO, this all may have started as an ‘accident’ that quickly escalated from bad to horrific, & ultimately led to evidence clean up & disposal.

I combed through numerous sets of both the night & day versions of the video stills. The vehicle activity on the night stills (*IF* they actually reflect any pertinent details) would point to the involvement of 2 or more individuals, possibly the effort of a small group. I think it’s very possible GS was struck by a vehicle (alternately, bumped from the bed of AS’s truck & hit by the trailing vehicle) He could easily have sustained severe internal injuries, even more so if he was in any way “frail” from having been born exceptionally premature.

—>In TS’s on camera interview she described the incident she & her MINOR CHILD experienced with LE while out shopping for essentials. TS explained they were approached by LE to obtain vehicle keys presumed to be in the minor’s possession; in the process the minor was handcuffed, detained, & ultimately LE “took” the vehicle.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t recall this incident as reported by MSM or LE other than the reporter confirming with TS the vehicle was taken during the on camera interview. I read an informative article explaining the State of Colorado’s position on public records. In and of itself the article does a decent job explaining Colorado Law.

The day video RD released to MSM appears heavily edited; I think we’re only seeing a fraction of what actually occurred. JMO, GS’s gait looks freakishly abnormal, the leg movements don’t appear to be his own. If he appeared alive to viewers of the original video, whether heavily sedated/severely injured, I’m not convinced he’s walking entirely on his own—maybe with assistance or to some degree carried. He’s also a lean child, something doesn’t look right to me. Too many shadows to fully understand & must be playing tricks on my eyes. Not that we should believe TS’s statements to be true, but he was reported to have left the house in jeans, not sports wear. Also, listen closely to statements made by RD & reporter(s) What are they not saying?? Who, in addition to TS might be on the surveillance footage other than GS? It seemed a bit odd for RD to stumble over his words when he referenced the “young lady” who left with GS. Review the video again, posting the link below.

By no means am I advocating on behalf of TS, I certainly think her hands are dirty. I’m giving the benefit of the doubt GS’s disappearance was not premeditated. It’s apparent to me, TS is highly sensitive to others’ opinions of her (even those of complete strangers during crisis) She’s gone out of her way to “prove” she’s been a great mother (as a bio & step mom.) I think people who are consumed with presenting a facade of perfection will resort to desperate measures, poor judgement, & concealing the truth when they are faced with situations that could mar the exaggerated portrayal they have developed of themselves & those in their circle; upholding reputations is critical to her.

I have great faith in LE. Every move they make seems strategic & most certainly within the confines of CO State Law. Finding a missing person or evidence of such, especially if well hidden, here in the more rural/remote areas of CO, is a task of monumental proportions. The case becomes even more convoluted if multiple parties are involved. I speculate they have found sufficient evidence through their searches (and as we speak are linking them now) to forensic &/or pathology reports to solidify their findings for an iron clad case. Fingers crossed this is the “calm before the storm.”

ETA: I welcome anyone’s input and feedback, this case is the 1st I’ve followed in great detail. Like RD, thinking about what happened to or where this sweet boy could be has been the source of several sleepless nights. TIA

CO Law explained....
(If reference to the “fine print” is necessary click on the hyperlink Bill 17-1204 within the article.)
New state law restricts public access to names of juveniles accused of serious crimes | Colorado Freedom of Information Coalition

(1st photo of GS toggle to the right for the news segment; listen to the wording provided by RD at [~1:16] & by the reporter at [~2:14])
Neighbor: Surveillance video captured missing Springs boy leaving with stepmom, her returning alone

Another interesting read to tide me over was EPCSO SOP. I didn’t read all 760 pages, just the relevant highlights on investigations, missing persons etc., p. 215-217.
https://www.epcsheriffsoffice.com/s...aso_County_Sheriff_s_Office_Policy_Manual.pdf
I’ll bite and give out a thought or two. That’s about all I have left anymore. This has gone on so long. It’s making me crazy. So - I avoid but I feel like I gotta see this out. It’s been wearing on me in a cloud of confusion. I’ve had a thought since TS’ first statement when she mentioned something about Gannon and him liking to walk the dogs. These words had to be foremost in her mind. It was more or less an impulsive interview. I almost threw this out a couple of threads ago, but wrote that I deleted my ideas. I’ve tried to keep this idea at bay. I’ve thought it possible that Gannon could have been taking the dogs for a walk and he unexpectedly ran in front of someone’s vehicle. Possibly even letting the dogs out by mistake and running toward them. Maybe even going through the gate. Maybe it was someone TS knows. I asked on that shocking first interview thread when I thought she must be protecting someone - who would TS take a bullet for? I know I ain’t taking one for TS. I have zero compassion for her, even as a human being, anyway this turns out. I’m not a good enough person cause I hope she spends the rest of her life in isolation as a minimum penance. She knows where he is.

He has a piece of evidence bag and a glove on holding the top of the cone. Any earlier pics in the garage showing a cone?

When I was a teenager I had a highway cone someone gave me in my room.
I know I keep checking EPC sheriff inmate list for a Stauch, if T's daughter was involved we wouldn't be able to find her since she would be housed in Juvenile if that's the case. JMO

Some government officials have a traffic cone with them to stick atop the roof of their cars. In NYC they deploy it if they're going to park illegally (close to a fire hydrant; double park; etc.), so as not to get ticketed or towed. Used to puzzle me for years...

I think for people like me who are really, really struggling emotionally with this case, we keep going back to TS’ “certainty” that he is alive to hope against hope that she is right. IMO :(

Yeah, I have to agree with @MassGuy that this isn't real confidence.

This is braggadocious chest-out bluster on her part. "If I say it, hopefully people will believe me!"

It certainly doesn't mean she has any secret knowledge leading to Gannon walking back through a door (IMO, MOO), as the easiest thing in the world to do, is to come off as mysterious and wait for people to infer that you've got some sort of delicious, totally worthwhile secret. It's how PT Barnum got people through the doors of the sideshow.

Again, IMO, MOO, JMO.

Yeah, I have to agree with @MassGuy that this isn't real confidence.

This is braggadocious chest-out bluster on her part. "If I say it, hopefully people will believe me!"

It certainly doesn't mean she has any secret knowledge leading to Gannon walking back through a door (IMO, MOO), as the easiest thing in the world to do, is to come off as mysterious and wait for people to infer that you've got some sort of delicious, totally worthwhile secret. It's how PT Barnum got people through the doors of the sideshow.

Again, IMO, MOO, JMO.

You know how you can “know” something but not know it? Yeah. That’s me. I don’t dispute or disagree with anything that has been said regarding her or the situation.

I just want to remain....ignorant. But know I can’t. His mama can't, his daddy, sisters....

I can think something 99.9% and still have that .1% hope. For a little while....

MOO follows...

Whatever happened in the basement level (GS' bedroom is on that level) of the Stauch house is likely worse than what some might assume based on some things seen and heard outside of Websleuths.

Results from tests conducted on evidence collected by the MCL during previous visits must have triggered the necessity to gather additional, perhaps peripheral evidence items to further determine what happened and to what extent.

I wouldn't expect a foot-stub-on-a-tool to cause bleed out to the extent where LE would have collect multiple swab samples. So something else occurred.

The cone seen in the recent MCL visit was likely used to indicate a point where discovered evidence indicates GS was sitting, laying or had fallen

__OR__

...non-blood evidence was discovered and it's that evidence on which LE has set their focus.

What was it that triggered TS to possibly rage?

MOO

Is there room in the garage in front of the vehicles for Gannon to have been smooshed/pinned in a game of chicken?
I have not looked at any garage photos, this thought just occurred to me.

I imagine the neighbors have been asked, out of decency and public interest, not to talk to MSM.

One of the most eye-opening posts here (I think @oviedo posted it) was of all the agencies that are involved in this case (and each of them has subagencies and subcontractors). My oh my.

Meanwhile, all the principal actors in this drama are still alive and moving around. LS is somewhere (AS and everyone else are somewhere too). I imagine none are living in the house. I imagine due to his occupation, AS is on base. I hope so. The MCI is showing us that they are going in and out, there's no one there disturbing evidence in the meantime.

There is one person who might have to pay for her own hotel and may be trying to raise funds for that. That will only work for a (brief) period of time).

I do not think LE will let LS out of their sight, right now. She's not going to SC. She gets to watch her house "invaded" by LE (..."my constitutional rights!") and think about what to do next. At some point, she will do something that helps LE find Gannon, or that brings them closer to that goal. She has online supporters, but few locally. She likes to talk. There are people around her at her place of residence/hotel. They will talk.

Eventually, we will all learn what was in all these search warrants.

I’ll bite and give out a thought or two. That’s about all I have left anymore. This has gone on so long. It’s making me crazy. So - I avoid but I feel like I gotta see this out. It’s been wearing on me in a cloud of confusion. I’ve had a thought since TS’ first statement when she mentioned something about Gannon and him liking to walk the dogs. These words had to be foremost in her mind. It was more or less an impulsive interview. I almost threw this out a couple of threads ago, but wrote that I deleted my ideas. I’ve tried to keep this idea at bay. I’ve thought it possible that Gannon could have been taking the dogs for a walk and he unexpectedly ran in front of someone’s vehicle. Possibly even letting the dogs out by mistake and running toward them. Maybe even going through the gate. Maybe it was someone TS knows. I asked on that shocking first interview thread when I thought she must be protecting someone - who would TS take a bullet for? I know I ain’t taking one for TS. I have zero compassion for her, even as a human being, anyway this turns out. I’m not a good enough person cause I hope she spends the rest of her life in isolation as a minimum penance. She knows where he is.

Considering the Cousin It video of TS, I would be hard pressed to believe she'd take a bullet for her daughter; it smacks more of an attempt to use her for a human shield, IMO.

Your deep compassion and concern for GS is felt and shared so deeply.

Maybe a neighbor or the trash company moved it?

Maybe.
But I'm not seeing how a neighbor would have been able to get it from the garage or from behind a locked gate if it wasn't in sight before. And if I were to move my neighbor's can to the street trying to help (assuming I could get to it) I'd put it back where I got it.

I'm not seeing how the trash co could have gotten it either. And certainly my municipal service doesn't search for cans not on the street on trash day :)

So it seems a bit odd to me.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members