Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMOO:
And then... there is a possibility that the person leaving him is so narcissistic that they honestly believed if the child had made it home .. or to safety..that it would be HER word against HIS..and who is going to believe him ?

Yes, it was almost laughable that for the entire interview she shows no empathy or emotion and then all of a sudden there is a clip added at the end with her crying like it was an after-thought. Jmo

I just watched TS's interview again, it warmed me up :) Might she have punished Gannon, leaving him to walk home, then he vanishes? Who knows? I tend to doubt it myself.

MOO, Gannon's body lies somewhere in the Colorado mountains West/Southwest of his home.

And that last bit of the interview, where she has the back of her head to the camera, supposedly crying, how stupid is that? I mean, that's flat out stupid. Seriously. Never saw it before in my lifetime. I know RIGHT! I'm the step mom, I love my boy, I'm distraught, I'm crying, but all you see is the back of my head? Seriously?

Dang.

She was gone for 4 hours do we know if she crossed state lines? I hope they checked the odometer to see how far she drove. The Dad may have an idea of how many miles were on the truck. I mean she could have traveled about 250miles going 60mph maybe even more going 65 to 70mph. She could have put at least 500 or more miles on the truck.
I’m wondering if she suggested early Monday morning instead of going to school let’s go hiking somewhere different. plenty of places past Manitou Springs that would be off the beaten trail. Pikes Peak is also a place she could have suggested. She took the truck did she go off road and were the tires full of mud.

I haven’t heard if his younger sister saw him or if they talked that morning. Did the stepmom said anything to the sister about Gannon not going to school. So many questions here
I could keep on going...

Last edited:
I hope you're right. I keep worrying that they don't have any location data. And maybe their only shot is cctv, and that sounds like a monumental task. Especially now, when I'd think most of it has been deleted / over-written. Plus, if she went in the mountains or a rural area, how many cameras are there going to be? Their saving grace may be that known 4hr window, though.

MOO
Somebody suggested dashboard cams and school bus cams. I don’t know how long that footage is preserved. Afternoon buses would be on the road heading to schools right before she got home.

Wonder if they spotted her car on exterior prison cams and that’s why they’re searching near the prison.

AFAIK they’ve not come out w/a statement saying if anyone saw a boy alone or with an adult someplace off between 10-12 call LE. Maybe they should. Or maybe they know more than we think and don’t need that info.

I wonder if there was any video showing him in the truck at either 11 a.m. or 1 p.m. It certainly narrows down the distance they they could have travelled during the four hours that had been unaccounted for.

It places her closer to Colorado Springs for the duration of the time. I guess all of this is making me optimistic that LE has more than enough to sift through to get this case solved.

I’m wondering if she suggested early Monday morning instead of going to school let’s go hiking somewhere different. plenty of places past Manitou Springs that would be off the beaten trail. Pikes Peak is also a place she could have suggested. She took the truck did she go off road and were the tires full of mud.

I haven’t heard if his younger sister saw him or if they talked that morning. Did stepmom said anything to the sister about Gannon not going to school. So many questions here
I could keep on going...

Tires do not appear to be full of mud, at all. Tires and fenders look pretty clean, but not spotless. There's a small amount of splatter/dirt on the very bottom part of the fenders and door panels (just like my truck has right now). IOW, no signs of offroading.

The missing poster with the picture from TS's cell phone says he was home sick that day. If she took him hiking and lost him on the trail, you'd think she'd have sounded the alarm from the trail area (her judgment is in doubt in any case, given that he's missing). OTOH, she would have been lying to the school/AS about why he stayed home, if in fact she was just going to give him a fun day out of school.

But what happened to him next?

It does happen all the time...everywhere. It's just not publicly reported.
Human Trafficking is a very very very real problem, so much so, there was an advisory during SuperBowl (seeing that's when a lot of kids get abducted).
So there's abduction then there's the selling of children.

To me, this is very probable because 1) this was not her child 2) she may have had some contention toward the bio-parents and 3) sadly, this is Colorado which is a hotbed for child trafficking.

(does anyone know why the bio-mother didn't have custody and/or lived in South Carolina?)

It's been said (from another source on YT who spoke with a neighbor) that stepmom was seen from another surveillance camera from another home (which hasn't been released to the public) carrying and putting in a lot of items when Gannon climbed in the truck. Then was seen hours later, coming home, without Gannon, and removing just one item.

So if true....one has to wonder, what was she putting in the truck. Unless you're moving, going on vacationing or donating items, it's odd to see a woman load the truck with items (I say 'woman' because men tend to load tools etc).

I still don't 'feel' he's deceased.

BBM
What items does one typically load in a truck when selling children to traffickers?

Crocodile attack and spontaneous combustion too.
Surprised Itt stepmom hasn't mentioned that as well.
Very unlikely that she dropped him off by the road and told him to walk home.
Risky because someone could have rescued Gannon !
Imo --when she drove away from wherever she left him , she knew he couldn't talk since he was already dead. :(

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>
Genetic Ties May Be Factor In Violence in Stepfamilies
Researchers are finding that the incidence of violence and abuse is vastly greater in stepfamilies than in traditional families in which the children are biologically related to both parents and to one other.

This is one of those "studies" that makes my head wanna pop off. Really??? There "may" be such a connection?!?! How much grant money did it cost to confirm that there "may" be a connection, Team Obvious? (not the OP, the "reasearchers"). :mad:

Can we revisit the “sick”
upload_2020-2-8_14-49-19.jpeg
posted 1/29

I’m not sure when the “medication” came into msm. Because it was not part of the initial runaway report 1/27. No sick, no meds. For days after, msm kept repeating there are no special risks, just a runaway.

Heavy article “sick” on Jan 30.
We can assume the info came from ^^^
Zero other msm “sick”
Why the strong emphasis on “sick”?

Plunder is anything but trustworthy. Her channel has been removed by YT in the past, but she keeps making new ones.
I was going to ask what everybody thought about this channel. The first time I heard of her was when she put out the video with the prelim reports on HD. So she's not very trustworthy? I wonder why her channel was getting removed? Lying?
Sorry about all the questions! I just don't want to watch somebody if they're not trustworthy.

She went to some sketch schools online; for profit schools with dubious accreditations. As an example, a PsyD from Cappella is virtually worthless as it's neither accredited by nor recognized by the APA.

The stepmother was able to obtain a license to teach, though. That means she successfully completed at least a Bachelor's degree from a college that is accredited, and she also successfully completed student-teaching, right? How difficult is that, I don't know, (ETA: I want to add: I don't believe it's easy) but it is a legitimate course of study and shows she has (or had) capabilities academically and socially, and she was capable of planning and enough discipline to complete it.

Last edited:
I wonder if there was any video showing him in the truck at either 11 a.m. or 1 p.m. It certainly narrows down the distance they they could have travelled during the four hours that had been unaccounted for.

I was thinking about that as well. Where did she park at the store? IIRC, the backseat windows in that truck were heavily tinted (can anyone confirm?). It would be hard to see him if the windows are indeed tinted. The oddness of her reported behavior (continually looking out the store window) is not lost on me---if true, it gets noticed by people that she is checking on something, ah yes, a kid or a dog in the car (in this case, a kid). Was he there? Maybe the first time (or maybe not!) but if on her second trip she didn't do the same thing, why? Someone knows the truth. I just wish they would confess.

It places her closer to Colorado Springs for the duration of the time. I guess all of this is making me optimistic that LE has more than enough to sift through to get this case solved.

Here's a MSM article with not much new - except the last line:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1128711

A little girl, 9 years old and describing herself as Gannon's best friend, says she is a neighbor and that she misses him. So...that's one nearby friend.

The stepmother was able to obtain a license to teach, though. That means she successfully completed at least a Bachelor's degree from a college that is accredited, and she also successfully completed student-teaching, right? How difficult is that, I don't know, but it is a legitimate course of study and shows she has (or had) capabilities academically and socially, and she was capable of planning and enough discipline to complete it.

I thought all this was true until I went and looked into it more. It's very unclear what all the reasons were for her losing her license in SC, and it hasn't been reported in MSM so we can't discuss it. She does allude to it in an interview though (she blames it on external circumstances, but I am not so sure).

The Ed.D is just a rumor (she doesn't even say she has one, she says she's working on one, just to be brief). School districts often rely on trust and only request actual official transcripts if there's some issue that comes up. In TS's case, I think there were issues. Anyway, aside from 2 days in SC, I can't find any evidence that she's been a regular classroom teacher.

Or that she completed student teaching. I would think she has received a bachelor's. I guess we'll have to wait to say more.

- In her bizarre interview she did seem confident that it was possible he could return. Maybe because she doesn’t know what these types of characters would do with a boy, would they kill him, would they drop him somewhere, could he escape and go for help? If he could escape and go for help and he was drugged enough to be confused, he may simply state some bad guys took him….which the SM would say, “see I told you he disappeared and someone must have gotten him”
Snipped for focus
bbm

If she sold him, she knows exactly what would happen to this poor boy.
Step mom has a criminal record.
Let's hope she made more than one idiotic mistake in her planning.

Of US citizens trafficked it’s estimated:
— 7% are abducted/kidnapped/taken by
force
— 12% are 10-13 years old
— 4% are male

Using those statistics o.o3% or 3 in 10,000 match Gannon’s profile. Even less if you factor in the majority of trafficked children come from at-risk environments (low income families, foster children, etc.).

I got these stats from the report below. It’s a good overview that will help explain why many of us don’t think sale to traffickers is likely in Gannon’s case.

https://polarisproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/us-citizen-sex-trafficking.pdf

Of US citizens trafficked it’s estimated:
— 7% are abducted/kidnapped/taken by
force
— 12% are 10-13 years old
— 4% are male

Using those statistics o.o3% or 3 in 10,000 match Gannon’s profile. Even less if you factor in the majority of trafficked children come from at-risk environments (low income families, foster children, etc.).

I got these stats from the report below. It’s a good overview that will help explain why many of us don’t think sale to traffickers is likely in Gannon’s case.

https://polarisproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/us-citizen-sex-trafficking.pdf
Appreciate these facts thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members