Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #16 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrairieWind

PrairieWind Verified Attorney

You pretty much nailed it.

2. yawningreyhound

yawningreyhound Well-Known Member

In northern colorado at 7000 feet the snow is rock hard like permafrost this year, not sure about down south, but they are on track for a big storm this week to get more snow.

3. jillianelaine

jillianelaine Former Member

I wonder where KB spent Thanksgiving Eve. That Wednesday night. Did she witness him and the person
    Did the person that PF solicited also want KB to disappear? This is a great question. That person may have been visiting Colorado over Thanksgiving, maybe KB had witnessed some illegal behavior and they both wanted her silenced. One was willing to kill, the other was willing to throw off LE by sending some texts when he returned home to Idaho at the end of the holiday weekend.

kath4557 and tictoc like this.
  4. Dexxie8

Dexxie8 Well-Known Member

Thank you!

wenwe4, cody22, tictoc and 1 other person like this.
  5. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

On December 22 TFPD issued a statement. In there they say (search warrants had already been issued, and they are still helping with "processing"). My question is: when were they issued, on which previous day?

Idaho Detectives Assist Investigation of Missing Colorado Woman

Nemellotus likes this.
  6. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Remembering Cupcake

A Colorado judge has denied a defense team’s request for a gag order in murder investigation of pilot Kelsey Berreth.

The Gazette reports that Fourth Judicial District Judge Lin Billing Vela was rejected a gag order motion filed by the defense attorneys for Patrick Frazee, who was arrested earlier this month on first-degree murder charges in the case of the missing mother, whose body had not been found. Berreth and Frazee, the father of her 1-year-old daughter, were engaged but did not live together, and Frazee did not report Berreth missing after she vanished on Thanksgiving Day.

Judge rejects ‘gag order’ in murder investigation of missing Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth

7. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

That's a good question. I'm not sure when they were issued and with the consistently poor reporting on this case it's hard to say.
    jmo

Seenit, LAHOLLA and Daisy47 like this.
  8. mustloveco

mustloveco Well-Known Member

We have hardly any snow (a block from KB residence). If you're on the right side of a hiking trail on a mountain, or in shaded tree areas, there is more snow.we are expected a little snow later today, but most of the big stuff is still NW of us.

TRB, MrsM, Arrives and 16 others like this.
  9. allboys

allboys Well-Known Member

My biggest fear is that she’s in a mine. Because from what some have said, if that were the case, it is possible she would never be found. I will keep hoping that her remains are found. And soon.

10. Esma

Esma Well-Known Member

I have a question, did PF have to give a plea guilty/not guilty at his first appearance or will that come in his next appearance?

LAHOLLA, Jessthinkin and MsBetsy like this.
  11. PrairieWind

Almost certainly that would be a requirement of that persons plea agreement.

haven71, KBB87, Daisy47 and 5 others like this.
  12. NervousNellie

NervousNellie Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Thanks for pulling that quote! (again?) That fact about PF and K "maybe" getting the tree has morphed into many things that do not match what CB said about it. Not that it won't continue to be misrepresented over and over (unintentionally, I know). I very much admire those posters that take the time to provide evidence when others' post erroneous (unintentionally, I believe!) information.

13. PrairieWind

That will come at the arraignment which I believe is next week. At the initial appearance he is advised of the charges and bond is discussed.

14. jillianelaine

jillianelaine Former Member

Thanks! Consider the following. "she thought that maybe her fiance and K* were planning to get the Christmas tree themselves and so she was holding off on buying something". It sounded like it never crossed either party's mind, to shop for a tree together. Either she was going to shop for a tree, or they were going to shop for a tree. I interpret this as a sign the relationship may have been over far before Nov.24

15. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Well, if it's true that he felt the baby was an annoyance and didn't want to be responsible for her care, he sure didn't make it any easier for himself by killing the mother and being left a single parent with no-one to share the responsibilities.

16. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

This thread is now closed.

byo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.