CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #24 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? Google map her house to safeway.. 28 minutes.

Far fetched? You put that car seat carrier attached to a jogging stroller and put the groceries underneath the stroller in a basket.
I have done this..MANY times.

NOT far fetched at all.

@MassGuy Keep in mind, I have not said she had done this, I am just saying it is totally plausible she COULD have.

Evidence in one case can be used in another. It's interesting that they filed this now, before they're coming close to the two year statute of limitations. Because they can't force him to answer questions or reveal evidence that could incriminate him criminally.

But perhaps they don't think they need to. They can use this to question witnesses and perhaps get info that could help them in the custody case. And also as some have suggested to try to freeze assets.

And to possibly assist in some ways in the criminal case.

It's interesting. They know a lot. There's a strategic reason for this.

It's going to be an interesting case.

Will he take the 5th? Do you expect the civvie before the criminal trial? Tysm

Far fetched? You put that car seat carrier attached to a jogging stroller and put the groceries underneath the stroller in a basket.

NOT far fetched at all.

There was NO stroller in the grocery store video. Only a baby carrier in a shopping cart.

NOT far fetched at all.
Kelsey didn't walk in the store with a stroller.

I'm just thinking out loud here.....so PF ses to KK, You come for Thanksgiving. Then x happens (did she even know?), and you (KK) leave, taking this phone with you that I want you to turn on in Gooding. And then pitch it.

All while riding in an Uber? (I'm still having a hard time figuring out the Uber connection)

How is this not conspiracy? Even if KK didn't know why the phone was given to her. Like as if PF said, I can't tell you, if I tell you, I'd have to kill you.

This plot. Too thick.
Where did the Uber come from?
He's gonna wait to see if PF pleads guilty; I don't believe he's been arraigned?

He's got 63 days after that to announce. At this point, the 1/29 date has been vacated and prelim is scheduled for 2/19, so he's going to have to enter his plea at some point before prelim. I thought I read somewhere that in CO advisement is the same as arraignment? I don't recall him entering a plea yet though, so I'm a tad confused on that.

I don't see a reason why May would announce this now when he has nine full weeks after the entering of the plea. They have time to gather more evidence and really decide if this is going to be a DP case or not.
He hasn't been arraigned. Colorado Criminal Procedure in First Degree - Guides - Avvo
I don't know.. Maybe because I am from the city, but "Rodeo Queen of the Magic Valley Stampede"?? Jeez, they will give a crown for anything, huh?!
Somewhere I read, possibly from her HS friend that said in a MSM interview, that "she comes from a great family"..

So... #1- She is a previous "rodeo queen" ie, lots of local know and voted for this girl.
#2- Well educated.. Earning your RN is NO small feat
#3- From the looks of the video posted of the news clip outside her house, appears to be living a comfortable life (speculation) Nice size house, loots of land. Now I have no clue the value of CO real estate, but I can guess, its worth some money..

WHY on this great green earth would convince this woman to help this guy get away with this??????

PF= master manipulator OR he has something on her.?.. What is in her past we have no idea about.. Only thing that makes me speculate why she got caught up in this..

It all makes NO sense IMO
IN lives in Idaho. :)

NOT far fetched at all.

But wouldn’t she have taken the stroller into the store then??? We saw her carrying a bucket seat and putting it on top of a shopping cart. Anytime I’ve ever walked with a baby to a store, the whole stroller goes in with me.

IMO. KK probably had little knowledge of what was happening. She’s a woman and a mother and I can’t even fathom the thought that she would want to be involved in KB’s death. Even if she was infatuated with PF and he had her believing all his lies, I still don’t see a woman and a mother doing this for love. JMO
You might want to read a few cases on here. Believe me, women do do such things for love of their man. Even to a point where they'll kill their own children.

If he was so stupid to dispose of evidence, he should have jumped out of his truck & put his hands behind his back, moo

I have thought on this. I am thinking the arrest perhaps came quicker than expected in getting everything disposed of as needed??? Those first weeks LE were obviously on every corner.

There was NO stroller in the grocery store video. Only a baby carrier in a shopping cart.
EXACTLY what my previous post from original poster was saying.... IF she had ran to the store, she would have had a stroller... AYE carumba. And in defending my statement that it is totally possible that she COULD run to the store, she would have VERY likely had a stroller.. Not gone into market and placed carrier in a cart/buggy.

IMO. KK probably had little knowledge of what was happening. She’s a woman and a mother and I can’t even fathom the thought that she would want to be involved in KB’s death. Even if she was infatuated with PF and he had her believing all his lies, I still don’t see a woman and a mother doing this for love. JMO
Being female & a mom mean little. Men that have kids kill.
The bottom line is these people don’t plan on getting caught. Moo

Just because she’s a woman!? A mother!? I don’t understand comments like this. It happens all the time. Women kill their own children because of men they’re “in love” with...

But wouldn’t she have taken the stroller into the store then??? We saw her carrying a bucket seat and putting it on top of a shopping cart. Anytime I’ve ever walked with a baby to a store, the whole stroller goes in with me.

Yes, where would she leave it? It would be stolen (possibly) if left outside.

He absolutely must take the fifth. And he will.

I can't predict the timing.

I wonder if they also want a potential jury pool to start to see now what this dude is like.

Tysm. The civvie is private, right? So we won’t know details?

Evidence in one case can be used in another. It's interesting that they filed this now, before they're coming close to the two year statute of limitations. Because they can't force him to answer questions or reveal evidence that could incriminate him criminally.

But perhaps they don't think they need to. They can use this to question witnesses and perhaps get info that could help them in the custody case. And also as some have suggested to try to freeze assets.

And to possibly assist in some ways in the criminal case.

It's interesting. They know a lot. There's a strategic reason for this.

It's going to be an interesting case.

ETA! Sorry for using the word "interesting" three time!! As you can I'm highly curious about what's happening in this case.
I agree - it’s strategic IMO I think they are going to use the civil case to find out where her body may be JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria