CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #24 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that P on the horse & his baby KK is holding? I asked this last night. a unsimous NO, not PF. Idk

I believe that It’s KKs ex-husband....I saw those photos on SM page for a rodeo or something like that yesterday but I believe they have been removed now.

To expound your point even further- all classes of people murder. All classes of people are accomplices. It doesn't matter if you are a male, female, upper or lower class, a maintenance worker or a doctor- people murder for love. People murder for money. People murder for hatred or to get rid of a "problem" in their life or relationships- such as a wife, child, etc.

It's amazing seeing folks thinking this nurse, because she is sssoooooooo intelligent, might not be involved, because she is also a Mommy, and oh no, she just wouldn't do that! Maybe she is not involved in harming Kelsey, maybe she has a reasonable explanation for disposing the phone (I doubt that very much, sorry), but to me, it's an insult to those who aren't as educated or have such a prestigious job (in some folks eyes here)- it's an insult to insinuate that a certain kind of person just wouldn't do that because what- they're above the rest because of higher education and job? That's what this sounds like to me, sorry. The shock and horror of an educated nurse and Mommy being involved in something evil has me scratching my head- have we not all been on here and other sites long enough to know that intelligence and job descriptions don't mean a damn thing when it comes to murder?

I hear ya.
I asked, once, “if IN was a waitress, would that make it more likely she’s involved”.
Naïveté , perhaps?
Idk. Smh too
Melanie McGuire needed a jury thinking a nurse can’t kill, IMO.

Last edited:
1- some forge's are pretty big- think barrel size
2- maybe the forge is not his, maybe borrowed it from buddy
3-I think this is a good possiblity seeing how he would know
how hot and dangerous the forge is. So hot, it's scary.

And a body could easily be put in
I'm getting the willies even thinking about this. Yeah, would be easier.

Knowing he/his mom live on a ranch, may have/had cattle, and know how to hunt, they probably have a good idea how to butcher animals...of friends do.

The IN is in medical field of course and in the rodeo circuit so she has/had lived on a ranch and probably has the same knowledge as stated above.....she then probably has knowledge of how to dismember a body or an animal.

IMO those two plus some of their friends could help dismember and burn the body.....alll MOO

LE has knowledge of how KB was murdered and they know there is little or no body left.

IF, just if, IN thinks hard and loves her kids and family, she should know it’s best to cooperate, cut a deal and talk to LE so that if she is charged etc. she can somehow one day, still be united with her precious children. JMOO

All the innocent children involved.....so sad.

I agree - it’s strategic IMO I think they are going to use the civil case to find out where her body may be JMO

I disagree. He won’t answer that question. So the lawyers call the judge, he says answer question or be held in contempt, I’ll incarcerate you, I’m already incarcerated, and around and around we go....

Well, if hypothetically she knows something, is talking, and is turning on him then the Colorado DA doesn't need anything from PF. PF talking at that point doesn't get him any better of a situation and actually makes it worse.

That said, so many of the activities by law enforcement and leaks to the media seem aimed at trying to get PF to talk - and that gives me the nagging suspicion that the DA does not have a very strong case.

I definitely don't see any leaks at all to the press. I see social media talking but major media which the police would use are not saying a word. He was arrested in a month. A person by all appearances carrying the victim's phone is a direct witness. They have five felony counts which appear to be supported by technology. The other two by forensics and then we have the phone and direct witness. The others we don't know about. No, I wouldn't not care if he was talking.

Tell me 5 cases in which a woman, who is also a mother, killed another woman, who is also a mother, because their boyfriend told them to.

Can someone familiar with the health care industry please help me understand the reasons for why a nurse would be put on administrative leave in the context of what we know so far in this case?
For the same reason any industry would. To protect the company in light of the situation until matters are settled. Even more so in a hospital environment where a POI being investigated is caring for vulnerable patients. Lawsuits.

Wow, just googled the Michelle Young case and the first (and only, to be honest) article I read had interesting parallels to what’s happening in this case. (Excerpts below)

“Much of the testimony in the trial has centered around Jason's actions after Michelle's murder. Police officers have testified he refused to cooperate with the investigation and Michelle's family said the Young family cut off their visitation rights with Cassidy.”

“Michelle's family eventually sued for visitation rights and ended up getting full-time custody of Cassidy. Prosecutors maintain Jason signed away his parental rights in order to avoid answering questions about his wife's death in a civil trial. Young's defense claims he didn't have the money for a protracted legal fight and gave up.“

Maybe KB’s parents/lawyers took a page from that playbook.... IMO, the safety and custody of baby K is their paramount concern.
Family cut ties after Michelle Young's murder

Good find. Maybe this is the Berreth's strategy.

I agree - it’s strategic IMO I think they are going to use the civil case to find out where her body may be JMO
PF won't answer a single question and he can't be compelled to answer them. If this civil suit is really just a quest to get information they won't get what they want.

As to the cinnamon rolls, I don't think their being on the stove means anything except to prove she was in her home that morning. Kelsey told her mom she made rolls for breakfast and LE finds the rolls on the stove. So it proves that yes, Kelsey was in her home that morning. And she was at Safeway at noon because of video.

The rolls being on the stove doesn't mean anything about taking a trip. It only means she had them for breakfast. LE didn't say the rest of her house was nice and tidy, ready for a trip. LE only stated that nothing was disturbed. She could have wet clothes in the washer, a full diaper pail and dishes in the sink. Which is how a normal lived-in house looks. LE only tells us the details that pertain to the timeline. Rolls and Safeway.

MOO :)
I respectfully disagree. The rolls left out, uncovered were a clue that KB did not plan to go away for a week or more, IMHO. They go hand-in-hand with the two cars in the driveway, and suitcase and makeup still in the house. They don't matter now, but in the early days of the investigation, they had a story to tell. MOO

Can someone familiar with the health care industry please help me understand the reasons for why a nurse would be put on administrative leave in the context of what we know so far in this case?
The publicity of the case, the connection to the hospital and the media circus impeding pt's and their privacy. Not everyone who walks into a hospital wants their face on camera.

Tell me 5 cases in which a woman, who is also a mother, killed another woman, who is also a mother, because their boyfriend told them to.
Here’s one. It was an infamous case in Florida, only recently solved.

The victim’s husband was was having an affair. The woman he was having an affair with, dressed up as a clown and delivered flowers to the victim.

She then shot her to death in the doorway of her home.

They went on to marry.

It happens, although I believe that PF committed the murder alone.

Killer-clown cold case leads to arrest of woman at center of Florida love triangle

In another life, same here.
Nurses and Mandatory Reporting Laws | CPH & Associates
"Nurses are listed in most, if not all, mandatory reporting statutes. Statutes include child abuse and neglect reporting statutes, medical neglect of children and the elderly, elder abuse in the community or in nursing homes reporting laws, and domestic violence."
If she was scared, or involved, reporting it was the last thing she thought of. She may lose her license but she didn’t want to go to jail and she may just do that. I guess the DA could cut her some slack and help her with the Board of Nursing though if she is helping their case.

The publicity of the case, the connection to the hospital and the media circus impeding pt's and their privacy. Not everyone who walks into a hospital wants their face on camera.

The notoriety about this case may affect her ability to provide care to patients or to interact with the staff and physicians she needs to work with.

For example, a patient may object to having her start an IV, take vital signs, provide medications. Or even have her name associated with their chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teaticket5217