CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #24 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too far fetched, considering CB was surprised her hair wasn't done. Quick run with baby in stroller/carrier from her house. Errand while exercise.. JMO
KB WAS very fit.. Google maps say 28 min walk.
It's certainly possible. But not unless she had a jogging stroller. I tried running with a regular stroller before I got mine and and almost overturned it when I hit a bump.
Either way I think she drove her car. Imo

IMO. KK probably had little knowledge of what was happening. She’s a woman and a mother and I can’t even fathom the thought that she would want to be involved in KB’s death. Even if she was infatuated with PF and he had her believing all his lies, I still don’t see a woman and a mother doing this for love. JMO
You must never watch Snapped,or Deadly Women.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I see strollers in the grocery all the time. Not for the “mother load” (lol), but for a few items. Then, the baby isn’t disturbed during transfer.
I think she drove tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I am fortunate to live in an urban environment that allows me to 'run' or walk to my local market. When my son was an infant, I would run/walk to my said market, with my jogging stroller and place my groceries in my stroller instead of carrying a bag.. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Being female & a mom mean little. Men that have kids kill.
The bottom line is these people don’t plan on getting caught. Moo
To expound your point even further- all classes of people murder. All classes of people are accomplices. It doesn't matter if you are a male, female, upper or lower class, a maintenance worker or a doctor- people murder for love. People murder for money. People murder for hatred or to get rid of a "problem" in their life or relationships- such as a wife, child, etc.

It's amazing seeing folks thinking this nurse, because she is sssoooooooo intelligent, might not be involved, because she is also a Mommy, and oh no, she just wouldn't do that! Maybe she is not involved in harming Kelsey, maybe she has a reasonable explanation for disposing the phone (I doubt that very much, sorry), but to me, it's an insult to those who aren't as educated or have such a prestigious job (in some folks eyes here)- it's an insult to insinuate that a certain kind of person just wouldn't do that because what- they're above the rest because of higher education and job? That's what this sounds like to me, sorry. The shock and horror of an educated nurse and Mommy being involved in something evil has me scratching my head- have we not all been on here and other sites long enough to know that intelligence and job descriptions don't mean a damn thing when it comes to murder?

Won’t work if he takes the 5th.
Why do I think he despises CB? I’ve felt this since the onset.
I don’t think they will question him - it’s those around him they will try to get answers IMO litigation opens the door for discovery -request for documents- interrogatories etc they have the power to subpoena ...

Can someone familiar with the health care industry please help me understand the reasons for why a nurse would be put on administrative leave in the context of what we know so far in this case?

But wouldn’t she have taken the stroller into the store then??? We saw her carrying a bucket seat and putting it on top of a shopping cart. Anytime I’ve ever walked with a baby to a store, the whole stroller goes in with me.
Not to mention you can't put the baby with the infant carrier in a jogging stroller. The safety mechanism and straps makes it impossible. Imo

Evidence in one case can be used in another. It's interesting that they filed this now, before they're coming close to the two year statute of limitations. Because they can't force him to answer questions or reveal evidence that could incriminate him criminally.

But perhaps they don't think they need to. They can use this to question witnesses and perhaps get info that could help them in the custody case. And also as some have suggested to try to freeze assets.

And to possibly assist in some ways in the criminal case.

It's interesting. They know a lot. There's a strategic reason for this.

It's going to be an interesting case.

ETA! Sorry for using the word "interesting" three time!! As you can I'm highly curious about what's happening in this case.
Agree....LE cards are being held very close to the chest.... and I’m guessing for darn good reason.

Listen, maybe I misread the post of someone mentioning her hair up in a ponytail and said "maybe she ran to the store".. I, being a runner thought, 'YES!' running=ponytail. I will completely admit to my fault if i misread the OP post. It rang a bell that CB stated that it was 'odd' she didn't have her hair done. And I ran to conclusions. Get it "ran'?! lol

Last edited:
Why on earth would she walk to the store?

Sometimes it's warm here in the wintertime. It's almost 60 degrees today! Also there is an underpass for pedestrians/bikes that goes under the highway to both Mc Donald's/Sonic Drive in on one side and Safeway, Walmart and Burger King on the other.

IMO. KK probably had little knowledge of what was happening. She’s a woman and a mother and I can’t even fathom the thought that she would want to be involved in KB’s death. Even if she was infatuated with PF and he had her believing all his lies, I still don’t see a woman and a mother doing this for love. JMO
She could be the mastermind behind it all. I put nothing past anyone.

CB said this?

Police: Colorado woman likely killed at home, fiance charged

SABBMFAA:
She said the couple had weathered some financial struggles. Frazee runs a cattle ranch, and prices for the industry have been poor, delaying their plans to find a house and move in together, Cheryl Berreth said.

"They had plans that haven't worked out as they would have liked. But they've dealt with that and they've made things work regardless," she said.

Hi, Mercedes, I'm not the OP, but the only thing I can remember off the top of my head is this quote above where CB did make these somewhat oblique references to difficulties which could (IMO) be interpreted as indications of problems b/t PF and KB.

It may be that this was as much as CB felt she could safely say, given PF had her granddaughter in his physical possession at the time.

I do note with great interest that the "struggles" CB alluded to were of a financial nature.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member