CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #36 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the PC did he say that Kelsey was murdered on or about the 22nd??????? I hope that's not what I heard but what that means is she never got the chance to spend her Thanksgiving with her daughter as we suspected.

It could be a long time before she testifies (and is sentenced). It seems like she could use some protection until then because if someone decides they don’t want her around her testimony could go bye bye. And her own mental state it is probably not good.

For the attorneys, would any statements she makes to a judge or maybe in a taped confession be allowed at PF’s trial if something happens to her?

Someone said yesterday that she is not real sympathetic and they were right.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
So, Krystal Kenney says she knew Patrick Frazee committed murder & then knowingly held onto Kelsey Berreth’s cell phone. This case is something else. #KelseyBerreth #KrystalKenney #PatrickFrazee @KOAA

Spencer Wilson on Twitter
DA repeats the words we just heard in court. “I learned that #PatrickFrazee had commuted a homicide in Teller County.” Lee admits she intended to impair the investigation into that homicide by “moving” #KelseyBerreth ‘s phone. @KKTV11News

Lance Benzel on Twitter
DA Dan May says Kenney admitted only to “moving” the phone with intent to “impair” #KelseyBerreth investigation. @csgazette #PatrickFrazee

Spencer Wilson on Twitter
DA Dan May confirms three years tops in prison for sentencing. Her sentencing is postponed until all other cases pertaining to #KelseyBerreth are finished. Lee will have to testify in cases. full statement is “I moved the victim’s cellphone between Nov. 24-25.”

Dy5WwkOU0AABq4j.jpg

Timeline:

Dec 21- PF arrested. Dec 22 Twin Falls search warrants started.

Can we assume that LE got to KK before Dec 21, the reasoning being that PF was charged with three counts of solicitation the day before the Twin Falls warrants. Warrants are based on solid evidence. And we are pretty sure the solicitation is with KK.

Seems LE was all over KK well before Dec. 21st, and we didn't know it.

Very disappointed in the quality of the livestreams but basically gathered the same information as that of the tweets that came out. Would have LOVED to have been able to HEAR her but she appeared to mumble her answers.

The live-streams were awful today ... so frustrating. KK appeared to use her soft voice today when responding to the judge’s questions. I can’t believe that she won’t be sentenced until PF’s trial is complete. None of this seems very fair, even though I realize it follows Colorado law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChemSkya