CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that the last time KB was seen was on the video outside the apartment with the flowers. Since there's no evidence that she was carried out of the apartment, I'm now thinking she was not killed in the apartment. Maybe he took her somewhere under the guise of going to his house for Thanksgiving and killed elsewhere. There is the report of blood, but the police didn't find it and we have to assume it's a small amount, and we don't know where it was found. It could be unrelated.

Since she didn't show up with him at the house for Thanksgiving, I wonder how he is going to explain them apparently leaving together but her not going with him.

It seems that the last time KB was seen was on the video outside the apartment with the flowers. Since there's no evidence that she was carried out of the apartment, I'm now thinking she was not killed in the apartment. Maybe he took her somewhere under the guise of going to his house for Thanksgiving and killed elsewhere. There is the report of blood, but the police didn't find it and we have to assume it's a small amount, and we don't know where it was found. It could be unrelated.
In press conference LE said she was killed in her condo.

In most areas it's necessary to have 2 exits in a home per fire regulations.

I once lived in a 2nd floor apartment. I walked up stairs to get to the front door, and then had sliding glass doors that went out onto the balcony. There were no steps in back to get to the balcony, bu one could have easily jumped in case of emergency.

We actually had to hoist my sofa over the balcony to get it in the apartment. It was just as easy to take it out that way when I moved. Just saying...

I can think of one reason: not unusual for adult siblings to be estranged from the one sibling that lives off their mother in her home!

It’s very typical familty situations in families headed by a Narcissistic Parent who pairs with a Narcissistic Child. ( ie: SF and PF). The other children are denigrated from childhood by the Narcissistic Parent who elevated the Narcissistic Child. The other children always know there is someting about the narcissistic pair that they are never a part of.

I wish they would tell us the times of these phone calls - 11/22 is so important - we know they were together with the flowers and caught on camera at around 1:30 I think? and if he arrives at his Mom's at 2:30 - when did he call KK and SF? I think he went back in the dark (maybe the middle of the night) and removed her from the townhouse? JMO
I predicted waaaaay back in the early threads he would have taken KB's remains immediately from the townhome and hid them somewhere close by for a short period <to pull of TG appearances> then would have left the F ranchette and returned later to KB's to "clean up" the townhome and dispose of her body.

JMO

Since she didn't show up with him at the house for Thanksgiving, I wonder how he is going to explain them apparently leaving together but her not going with him.

I'm thinking the same thing. Especially with all of the phone pings that happened on the 22nd with both of their phones together.

It’s very typical familty situations in families headed by a Narcissistic Parent who pairs with a Narcissistic Child. ( ie: SF and PF). The other children are denigrated from childhood by the Narcissistic Parent who elevated the Narcissistic Child. The other children always know there is someting about the narcissistic pair that they are never a part of.
and because narcissistic son who never left the womb behaves
in typical "parasitic" ways suckling off the mother, other siblings
resent the narc. son who seems to get more than they did and
his lazy, parasitic lifestyle irks the rest of the family. Common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat