CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s such a tough situation, because without her they most likely wouldn’t have any information and it’d be a tough case to try in court. Although they MIGHT have been able to do it because of the blood evidence they found in Kelsey’s bathroom during their 2nd search, what do you think?
I believe one of the most important pieces of evidence in a murder without a body is a confession by the murderer to another person. Without that they may not be able to convict him. Imo

An ulcer that was diagnosed one day before her muder no less! Wasn't it 11/21/18?
Ever had a gastric ulcer?
I had 2 duodenal ulcers at the same time.
#1 - too sick and too much pain to even consider killing someone in that manner.
#2- 2 days in there isn't any way I'd even lie about eating any Thanksgiving dinner.
ESPECIALLY @ Cracker Barrell.
An appropriate meal replacement, would be a bottle of ice cold maalox mylanta and ice chips.
That rot gut gnawing pain is pretty bad.
My bet is he was feigning that illness for sympathy from the woman he knew he planned to kill the next day.
He was "sick" he played on her ability to feel sympathy and the need to nurture him.
Without a key, he knew she'd open the door and allow him in.

Beyond that I'll refrain for commenting further!

Moo
Or he’s a wuss with a tummy cramp and cried ULCER

Funny how he seemed never to have driven out to see her, as they were so "intimate" during those months.
It was perfectly fine with him to let her do the 96 or so hours of driving and have her spend her time and money.

Did he ever offer to pay her? Wouldn't he have had to give her something in order for it to be solicitation? Hmmm..
This guy obviously thought he was God's Gift to Women.
Some females find extreme self confidence to be very sexy.
MaF probably never crossed him or made him toe the line.
He ruled the roost on that 35 acres. Over Ma, the dogs, the cows.
UGH. And over every female he hooked up with.
But he also grew up with no moral compass. Surely no religion
or he would have adhered to the 10 Commandments- Thy Shallt
Not Kill. MaF, you did have p1ss poor job of raising this boy.
Don't know where his father was all those years but obviously
wasn't much help.
The whole F family will have the umbrella over them for what this monster did. moo

I am curious as to what the black tote looked like. I assumed it was the normal tool compartment contraption that a lot of pickups set right behind the pickup cab and stretches the length of the pickup box. This is made of hard plastic (more often aluminum). When I think of a tote, I think of the plastic boxes many people use to store stuff in their garage and made of rather flexible plastic. When the burning of the body and tote was done, there was a description of the remnants being a few pieces of hard black plastic, I envisioned not a flexible tote, but the hard rigid material placed in pickups to hold tools, etc. I would like to see a photo of what this tote looked like. It is easy to totally burn up the common totes.

Yes
#1 - poison September 23
#2 - metal Rod October 15th
#3- baseball bat October 21

All the 23rds I think have created a little bit of confusion because November 23rd was stated incorrectly on one of those.

ETA corrected the dates after listening to the press conference video

Thanks. Was there evidence of this in email, texts, recordings, or was it verbal only from KK?

Pleading the fifth actually became famous as mob bosses pleaded the fifth during the senate hearings on organized crime in the 1950's.

Just another one of those enlightening moments at yesterday's hearing....

Pleading The Fifth Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

Pleading the fifth is the act or an instance of asserting one’s right against self incrimination under the Fifth Amendment. It is the refusal to testify under oath in a court of law on the ground that the testimony might be used as evidence against the witness to convict him/her of a criminal offense.

Thank you! I keep trying to remind myself not to get caught up in the rage ... but when I hear and read about all the things she was doing for PF to help him and the innocence that blocked her from seeing the evil in KK when she began stalking her for the kill.... I want to inject PF and KK personally.
Same, Vaporlass, same

In my opinion, I think BOTH KKL and PF are ...

brutal, barbaric, barbarous, brutish, savage, vicious, wicked, cruel, nasty, ruthless, merciless, villainous, murderous, heinous, nefarious, monstrous, base, low, lowdown, vile, inhuman, infernal, dark, black, black-hearted, fiendish, hellish, diabolical, ghastly, horrible,
abominable, outrageous, offensive, hateful, disgusting, despicable, contemptible, loathsome, odious, revolting, repellent, repugnant, abhorrent, harrowing, nightmarish, gruesome, grisly, sickening, nauseating, horrifying, hideous, unspeakable, unforgivable, intolerable, beyond the pale, scandalous, execrable human beings.

BOTH of them.

Again, my opinion.

In case anyone else is behind, here is a full recap of yesterday's crazy day in court:

Courtroom updates: Preliminary hearing for Patrick Frazee, who is accused of killing Kelsey Berreth

I missed a lot of the preliminary hearing and am just now getting caught up. Holy cow, I figured KK had some information that would help nail PF but was not prepared for the level of her involvement or the brutality. I'm appalled that she will be subjected to no charges. I have to believe that LE thought her testimony would be the only way to get him, but I still think her deal is way too soft. I hope this haunts her for the rest of her days.

Patrick Frazee tied sweater around Kelsey Berreth's face, beat her to death with bat, Idaho nurse told police

“There were blood spatter and stains all over the walls, wood floors, toys and furniture, Slater testified. It took her four hours to clean. She told police she filled garbage bags with items too difficult to clean, including curtains, toys and pillows. She found a complete tooth, including roots, on the floor. She threw that away, Slater told the court.

BBM: Kenney informed investigators that Frazee told her that while he beat Berreth to death, their daughter was in the room in a walker, Slater testified.

Exhausted, Kenney wanted to return home to Idaho, Slater said, but Frazee allegedly told her that she was in it now and had to follow through to the end.“

This guy obviously thought he was God's Gift to Women.
Some females find extreme self confidence to be very sexy.
MaF probably never crossed him or made him toe the line.
He ruled the roost on that 35 acres. Over Ma, the dogs, the cows.
UGH. And over every female he hooked up with.
But he also grew up with no moral compass. Surely no religion
or he would have adhered to the 10 Commandments- Thy Shallt
Not Kill. MaF, you did have p1ss poor job of raising this boy.
Don't know where his father was all those years but obviously
wasn't much help.
The whole F family will have the umbrella over them for what this monster did. moo
While I agree it seems he has attributes that seem to indicate he could have been raised without any moral compass or parental guidance, it's still possible his personality (some type of disorder or genetically influenced psychopathic or sociopathic tendency) is a precluding factor here. Hubby is a psychologist and he sees parents struggling with even young children dealing with lack of empathy, ethics and rights of others, doing whatever they can to provide help (not always successfully). Not defending his mother, but keep in mind that maybe he was the way he was regardless of upbringing. JMO
9 Clues That You May Be Dealing With a Psychopath

Last edited:
Thanks Margarita...from one of your links...

Krystal Kenney, Frazee's mistress has played a huge role in the case, and now new information reveals her friend had known about Berreth's murder. According to the affidavit, Kenney's friend Meghan Garrison helped Kenney travel between Idaho and Colorado.

Kenney used Garrison's car to travel to Colorado. Garrison later heard about Berreth's disappearance and realized that her gun, that she carries in her car, was in a different condition after Kenney returned.

New documents released surrounding Patrick Frazee and Kelsey Berreth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member