CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #47 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t get any defense for PF at this point. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but if he wasn’t somewhat attractive (subjective) would people be defending him as much? From all accounts, he was never a great guy. I get wanting KKL or KLK to be at fault but it appears as though this is way more complicated than that. Jmo.

I disagree. If those were her teeth, and that his intention; why would he keep them in his house?
Maybe some had gold fillings or caps. As souvenirs . Who knows who the teeth blond to.

Ok. After my mom died in 2016, my sister and I did find little jars of teeth labeled with our names. It appeared to be all of our teeth. My mom was the sweetest non Bates person. I think she couldn’t part with part of her babies after doing the tooth fairy. My sister threw away her teeth. I didn’t. Also, decades ago after having my wisdom teeth out, the dentist gave them to me. No memories of what I did with them. So these could all be Frazee teeth. I kind of hope they are and he didn’t beat the teeth out of her head.

Well, you just shot my belief in the Tooth Fairy, Scoutce. Thanks for that!

I just don’t get any defense for PF at this point. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but if he wasn’t somewhat attractive (subjective) would people be defending him as much? From all accounts, he was never a great guy. I get wanting KKL or KLK to be at fault but it appears as though this is way more complicated than that. Jmo.

My best guess is that his defense is going to be “KK did it.”

I’m not entirely sure there’s a viable way to do that, and I absolutely don’t think there’s any chance that it will succeed.

His movements were tracked, his lies documented, and there appears to be a ton of physical evidence, some in his own home.

I don’t see a great deal of people defending him, atleast not in the numbers we have seen in other cases (Chris Watts for example).

There are people who somehow believe that KK did this, and I just hope that they don’t find themselves on a jury.

Ever.

I completely agree, that was my biggest takeaway as well.

It shows that he is both controlling, and angry.

The birth of a child is supposed to be a special time; if social services is called, you’re doing it wrong.

Having been closely exposed to a few relatives who get their energy from anger, I recognize that in PF.

He's not alive when there is no conflict, it seems.

I don't imagine there is any shortage of confrontational people where PF lives and where he's going so he should have a satisfying life (for all practical purposes)!

Again, if they were hers, and pulled to prevent identification, why would he keep them at his house? And why only 5 teeth? I don’t believe they were hers.
You are right! Why destroy and burn a body to keep teeth? Unless he wanted them for some reason? Or unless the teeth belonged to someone else? That his mom wanted to keep the teeth?

I read through the search warrants, paying particular attention to KKL's conversations with LE. Maybe I missed it, but I couldn't find any reference to KKL being afraid of PF, or KKL indicating PF threatened her.

If PF indeed threatened KKL, why wasn't this included in KKL's conversation with LE? Seems to me this info is pretty important!

From the below-linked article, RBBM:

The Rockstahls said they were told Lee, a nurse from Idaho and a mother, visited Frazee as recently as November – the month Berreth vanished. They claim their employee said Frazee threatened Lee, and she may have helped him dispose of evidence.

CBS News: "Do you know what the threats were?"

Patty Rockstahl: "Patrick told Krystal that little girls go missing off the playground all the time."

Joe Rockstahl: "Krystal was so scared, he was so angry that he said things that made Krystal think he had killed before. So of course, she's going to be terrified."

Thoughts?

ETA: Here's the MSM link regarding PF's threat to KKL: Wrongful death lawsuit against Patrick Frazee reveals possible motive

Last edited:
Very interesting! As the brutality and cruelty of KB's murder has been revealed, I was thinking about studies I read that I recall as showing a strong correlation between murderers, especially serial killers, and frontal lobe damage. (The Happy Face Killer, Keith Jesperson, reportedly had a head injury as a youth and grew up in an abusive family.) In PF's lifetime of working as a rancher, rodeo cowboy and farrier, he's certainly been a candidate for multiple frontal lobe injuries. I'm in no way excusing his alleged act of premeditated murder! I'm just trying to understand how anyone, regardless of "mommy issues," can plan and execute such a horrific murder with complete disregard for anyone, especially his own daughter. After all, how would he feel deprived of his mommy? That's the striking thing about someone like him--apparent complete inability to empathize with anyone! His hospital blow-up over bonding, IMO, wasn't about what was best for his baby. It was about his own need to have HIS possession bonded to him, i.e. under his control.

Many times, people who have suffered these type of head injuries, and / or their family members, recognize the change in personality and seek help. Unfortunately, in too many other cases, everyone is in denial and the person is enabled until something horrific happens. The Cosmo DiNardo case comes to mind. It was alleged by friends that he changed following an accident that caused a head injury. For years, his parents used their wealth and influence to enable him to continue his aggressive, criminal and antisocial behavior. I think, though, that many times there are also environmental factors along with the brain injury--the proverbial "perfect storm." With the overwhelming evidence against PF, I wonder if he'll try to use some kind of mental illness plea in the sentencing phase, if he's convicted, to try for a lesser sentence. That appears to be what Brendt Christensen, another evil psychopath, is preparing to do in the YingYing Zang murder trial. That's another "no body" case. MOO.
This is too much of a case built around his convenience to demonstrate mental impairment. If Andrea Yates was not deemed insane or mentally impaired, he will not be.

Still have all my pregnancy test kits showing our kids first good grades! Ha! Mom's are just weird about their kids.

No, Mom's are not weird about their kids :)

Seems like a very caring thing to do!

Why did PF plan for Kelsey's phone to ping in Idaho to create an alibi for himself, but didn't think about the ping locations when making fake text exchanges in the days before? Did he not understand how pings work? Would there be enough evidence against him without this mistake?

Why did PF plan for Kelsey's phone to ping in Idaho to create an alibi for himself, but didn't think about the ping locations when making fake text exchanges in the days before? Did he not understand how pings work? Would there be enough evidence against him without this mistake?
He clearly didn’t know how pings work.

The case would have been a hell of a lot harder to solve, if PF knew what he was doing with the phones.

Now, his cellular activity will likely bury him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member