CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
BREAKING: Surprise witness for prosecution testifies that #PatrickFrazee asked him while in jail to use prison gang ties to murder Krystal Lee (Frazee's mistress and a star witness) and other witnesses in this case.
@csgazette #KelseyBerret

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Why did they not go with an insanity plea. This level of stupidity has to be insane. OMG!

Another #PatrickFrazee note, again to inmate Bentley, whom he allegedly sought help killing witnesses:
"I've never been a criminal, but all this planning and talking gets my blood flowing. If I walk out, you and me could pull off all kinds of ****."
@csgazette #KelseyBerreth

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

bah! Only thing pf is going to pull off is a life sentence.

Almost feel bad for his defense attorneys.

Sam Kraemer
@SamKraemerTV

·
11s
He says after Frazee learned he was in a prison gang, Frazee sought his help on taking out witnesses, including Krystal Kenney & her family, Chad Lee, CBI Agent Gregg Slater, Michelle Stein, Joseph Moore and more.
@KOAA
#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
Show this thread

Jakob Rodgers
@JakobRodgers

·
20s
In yet another #PatrickFrazee note, he asks his fellow jail inmate: "How gangster will you get? I got an idea." He then suggests that one person has "*advertiser censored* to sell but you'd have to kidnap and hide the until you're done."
@csgazette
#KelseyBerreth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members