GUILTY CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Many suicidal addicts have dosed themselves right before the actual suicide or attempt. That's not uncommon at all. It doesn't make sense that he would accept a gun, used in a crime by him, as payment. Not unless the payment wasn't important to him and he just wanted the experience of taking a human life.

I'm very curious to see more evidence and how this all unfolds.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

BBM

Kurt Cobain immediately came to mind. He was a long-term user, and very high amounts of heroin were found via toxicology. The official story is that he shot up "one last time" and then used a shotgun to seal his fate.

lol euphoria, in opiates, have you taken any pain killers, there is no euphoria, just pain goes away you feel weird, and fall asleep.

Cocaine has a euphoric rush, opiates just numb you.
While it is different for everyone, pain killers certainly can cause Euphoria. I speak from personal experience.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

You may be on to something...went further back in his journal and found this entry...

“Trouble in Second life
by naruto060695, Feb 11, 2012, 7:05:25 PM
Journals / Personal
A few days ago a memory of my past came rushing back at me. You see I am a spirit traveler and I am able to leave my body to cross the dimensions that most humans can not. My spirit has lived a long time, many wouldn't believe me if I told you. Anyway I was born in the dimension called Valamorea or Hell as we have come to call it. With Valamorea I have a family. I have a wife, two daughters and one son. Only my youngest daughter is related tome by blood, or so I believed. My oldest daughter never knew her real father an her. Her mother is my wife's youngest sister. Before I go on I need to say that most of my memories have been sealed away but have been slowly coming back for awhile now. Back to the story, I found out that before I was married I had slept with my wife's sister while we where dating. Around nine months before the the birth of my oldest daughter. She was told that her father was human so she would never see him. My wife's sister could care for the child for she was to under go some trial so I asked to care for the child until she returned. She was sent to this world in order to keep her safe and never returned to care for her daughter. So I cared for the child and she grew calling me daddy. Yesterday I put some pieces together and got some memory back, when I finally remembered that I was her father. I had asked to care for her because she was my daughter and I knew her mother's fate. I raised her like my own because she was my child. So now I know this information but I have no idea if I should tell my wife. I have kept this secret for over 300 years.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if he is referring to the 3D world website second life? Seems like something he would be into.

Everyone has to remember anyone on heroin is always on it. The withdrawls alone can kill you. An addict is defined by there addiction.

So every part of her life her emotions her decisions are made in part by her addiction. The story of craiglist makes a ton of sense. When you think of that. Also the fact a good looking girl like her would not normally associate with someone like the killer.

lol euphoria, in opiates, have you taken any pain killers, there is no euphoria, just pain goes away you feel weird, and fall asleep.

Cocaine has a euphoric rush, opiates just numb you.

This is not necessarily factual. Opiates most certainly can give you a rush. People react differently to things. I’ve experimented quite a bit, and have tried most of the drugs mentioned in this thread, but not heroin. I have taken opiates though. Personally, they don’t do anything for me, and they certainly don’t make me fall asleep like you said. I get nauseous and itchy, and that’s about it.

On the other hand, ambien has made me feel euphoric. Which is a sleeping pill, aka the exact opposite of cocaine. Euphoria simply means a state of pleasure. Running can make someone euphoric for crying out loud.

I need to catch up and read more of the thread, but the misinformation being stated as facts regarding some drugs and their effects is alarming.

An addict is defined by there addiction.

Snipped by me.

Such a sad perspective to read. I have three family members who are addicts, and I can define them by others things than just their addictions. My roommate from college recently died of a heroin overdose, and if I had to define her, it wouldn’t be based on her addiction.

Snipped by me.

Such a sad perspective to read. I have three family members who are addicts, and I can define them by others things than just their addictions. My roommate from college recently died of a heroin overdose, and if I had to define her, it wouldn’t be based on her addiction.

I agree, addicts should never be defined by their addiction. My brother just passed away (Feb. 2nd) he was a recovering addict and his addiction didn’t define him. In fact, when he was using most people would have never known. He passed away unexpectedly of cardiac arrest 15 days after his 48th birthday.

I wonder if he is referring to the 3D world website second life? Seems like something he would be into.

Second Life! I'd forgotten about that game. I used to know a girl online who was really into that.

I agree, addicts should never be defined by their addiction. My brother just passed away (Feb. 2nd) he was a recovering addict and his addiction didn’t define him. In fact, when he was using most people would have never known. He passed away unexpectedly of cardiac arrest 15 days after his 48th birthday.

I am sorry for your loss, Tippy. :(
I almost lost my youngest brother to heroin last year. There was some bad stuff going around where he lives and a lot of people died. The stuff was cut with Fentanyl.
Luckily, our mom found him before it was too late.

You may be on to something...went further back in his journal and found this entry...

“Trouble in Second life
by naruto060695, Feb 11, 2012, 7:05:25 PM
Journals / Personal
A few days ago a memory of my past came rushing back at me. You see I am a spirit traveler and I am able to leave my body to cross the dimensions that most humans can not. My spirit has lived a long time, many wouldn't believe me if I told you. Anyway I was born in the dimension called Valamorea or Hell as we have come to call it. With Valamorea I have a family. I have a wife, two daughters and one son. Only my youngest daughter is related tome by blood, or so I believed. My oldest daughter never knew her real father an her. Her mother is my wife's youngest sister. Before I go on I need to say that most of my memories have been sealed away but have been slowly coming back for awhile now. Back to the story, I found out that before I was married I had slept with my wife's sister while we where dating. Around nine months before the the birth of my oldest daughter. She was told that her father was human so she would never see him. My wife's sister could care for the child for she was to under go some trial so I asked to care for the child until she returned. She was sent to this world in order to keep her safe and never returned to care for her daughter. So I cared for the child and she grew calling me daddy. Yesterday I put some pieces together and got some memory back, when I finally remembered that I was her father. I had asked to care for her because she was my daughter and I knew her mother's fate. I raised her like my own because she was my child. So now I know this information but I have no idea if I should tell my wife. I have kept this secret for over 300 years.”

OMG.....mental illness is rampant in this case!😕

So sorry to hear that. I lost my father a year ago, to addiction. He went into sudden liver failure from addiction and died on his living room floor alone within hours of my last phone call to him. And he was perfectly fine when I spoke with him. I believe that’s one of the reasons I really struggle with the motive that JL has claimed. You see, my father too was posting ads on Craigslist, but it was never for something like a personal hit. And I don’t believe Natalie did that in craigslist either. His death was also investigated as suspicious until autopsy results came back.

The moral of the story is, Natalie was a young girl with a whole life ahead of her and worth so much more than the way she left this world. Addict or no addict, she was more than her addiction. Every addict is much more than the devil fighting them for their soul. She was someone’s daughter, sister, niece, granddaughter, cousin, etc. and for her murderer to essentially blame her murder on her, makes me absolutely furious. It’s degrading to her.

So sorry to hear that. I lost my father a year ago, to addiction. He went into sudden liver failure from addiction and died on his living room floor alone within hours of my last phone call to him. And he was perfectly fine when I spoke with him. I believe that’s one of the reasons I really struggle with the motive that JL has claimed. You see, my father too was posting ads on Craigslist, but it was never for something like a personal hit. And I don’t believe Natalie did that in craigslist either. His death was also investigated as suspicious until autopsy results came back.

The moral of the story is, Natalie was a young girl with a whole life ahead of her and worth so much more than the way she left this world. Addict or no addict, she was more than her addiction. Every addict is much more than the devil fighting them for their soul. She was someone’s daughter, sister, niece, granddaughter, cousin, etc. and for her murderer to essentially blame her murder on her, makes me absolutely furious. It’s degrading to her.

I agree and I’m sorry for your loss.

I am sorry for your loss, Tippy. :(
I almost lost my youngest brother to heroin last year. There was some bad stuff going around where he lives and a lot of people died. The stuff was cut with Fentanyl.
Luckily, our mom found him before it was too late.

Thank you. I’m so glad to hear you still have your brother.

Me too. It's a commonly noted element in opiate addition and withdrawal. Opiates are capable of stimulation as well as pain-reduction, especially those containing additional ingredients (caffeine, etc). Here's one of many examples:

Certain people become addicted to the feelings of emotional well-being and euphoria narcotics provide emotionally numbing themselves of the effects of past traumas or undiagnosed mental illnesses.

http://www.mtregis.com/opiates/effects-signs-symptoms

I’d like to weigh in on the whole euphoria debate...while I have no way of knowing what Natalie was feeling, I can tell you, as someone sober for over 10 years from heroin, that’s it’s not a sense of euphoria as in joy...there is nothing happy about it. It’s a numbness really, in my experience. Sometimes there is a sense of false “well-being” if you will, but life when you get to that level is dark dark dark. If you get to the point where you are shooting heroin into your veins, something is seriously wrong in life, and there is no joy to be found anywhere. The relief I got was a temporary reprieve from soul-crushing sadness and pain and darkness, but it was still there, always there. I think it’s absolutely possible someone high on H would still want to commit suicide while high, but even more so while coming down.
I’m not saying I think Natalie was suicidal because at this point I have no clue. We know she was in the past, but that’s as far as I’ve come in my guessing as to what really went down. After reading the affidavit, what I am sure of is that JL entertained thoughts of capturing/torturing/killing someone long before he and NB crossed paths. He had personas that operated in psychopathic behaviors. Now whether she really did put out some sort of ad on Craigslist or not I don’t know, but I do know he is a predator, and must be held accountable regardless of what Natalie did or didn’t do.

The phone situation baffles me. I know different phones have different settings, but I find it odd that JM and LE were able to get into the phone until it died, only requiring a PIN on restart. My phone is PIN locked. It locks itself after a few minutes of inactivity. I have to enter the PIN on restart, but I also have to enter it in general to use it unless it's just up and running. Was her phone up and open and actively running something that would prevent it from locking - like a video? Did she have it set to lock only when specifically locked or powered down? Did she have it set to lock after a period of time and JM got home within that window but missed her leaving by minutes? Did JM know the PIN and unlock it initially but not tell LE what the PIN was? Am I overthinking this because we have no idea what kind of phone or settings she had and these are not answerable? Probably.

The phone situation baffles me. I know different phones have different settings, but I find it odd that JM and LE were able to get into the phone until it died, only requiring a PIN on restart. My phone is PIN locked. It locks itself after a few minutes of inactivity. I have to enter the PIN on restart, but I also have to enter it in general to use it unless it's just up and running. Was her phone up and open and actively running something that would prevent it from locking - like a video? Did she have it set to lock only when specifically locked or powered down? Did she have it set to lock after a period of time and JM got home within that window but missed her leaving by minutes? Did JM know the PIN and unlock it initially but not tell LE what the PIN was? Am I overthinking this because we have no idea what kind of phone or settings she had and these are not answerable? Probably.

If she has a Touch ID, and her bf was a fingerprint saved he could get into it - but a code would need to be typed in on restart, the fingerprint wouldn’t work. That’s just my experience with my iPhone.

The only real theory that really lines up on this, is what the cops dragged out of him while questioning him for HOURS.
What they finally got out of him was probably the truth.
He is some wackjob that probably started talking to some girl somewhere online, he wanted a thrill kill, ran into a girl that claimed she wanted him to kill her and he did.
To many things line up to show this.
He killed her with her gun, the only way he would have that gun is if she gave it to him,and the only idea of giving someone your gun is if you wanna die. The amount of heroin she took probably straight numbed her. The fact people had said she was suicidal in the past. He could have talked her out of it, he could have done the right thing, instead she met the wrong guy at the wrong time.

Is this murder 1 I think so, I think colorado should death penalty him and not look back. But I think the cops got the correct story out of him, using interrogation techniques

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back