GUILTY CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #2 *Arrest*

This is slightly off-track but I’m still perturbed about the numerous bruises in various stages of healing reported on her body. Granted when heroin hits people nod out so I guess some could maaaaaybe be from that, or maybe from her move, but I have to still wonder if there wasn’t something more in the DV realm going on. Wonder if anything separate in terms of charges will come from that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Especially the one on her eye and lip.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

He claims he tried to talk her out of it? What didn't he just do the right thing and call help for her?

Why did he throw his own life away for someone he did not even know?

Exactly!

CL is a known site to purchase drugs, be that meth or heroin. I actually only was made aware of this stupidity last week when a friend relapsed and told me he bought the meth via a random ad on craigslist and like a billion texts with the guy who supplied him. I brought this case up to him today now he is slightly more sane. You're high, you do dumb stuff.
On the other hand, JL's story is even worse because he just looks like a super twisted person who doesn't even have the "excuse" of being on something at the time. And no, CL's ads don't necessarily get flagged, my buddy told me if you know how to phrase it, the drug ones stay up for a while, days even. JL and I share mutual FB friends, ones who did use heroin in the past/still on it. Given his lack of FB friends that says something.

How do,you come up with this kind of story? From the very start I said there was something off! This story IS believable because of all the craziness of this case!

Yes and we were told the only thing crazy about this case was that we thought it was crazy!!

Definitely...I believe the eye was postmortem per the autopsy report but the lip and the rest of the bruises were not, nor were they noted as vein puncture marks which could result in bruising (and in relatively odd places for one to shoot up in the first place). I think things weren’t good at home :(

FYI her phone was left at her apartment but the gun was gone. Her boyfriend reported her missing when he found her phone but his gun missing. If you zoom in on the news video, you can read the first page of the affidavit.

FYI her phone was left at her apartment but the gun was gone. Her boyfriend reported her missing when he found her phone but his gun missing. If you zoom in on the news video, you can read the first page of the affidavit.

How crazy I could have sworn that I read in MSM that he kept her phone and purse...but I must be confusing MSM with other sources. Thank you!

This is slightly off-track but I’m still perturbed about the numerous bruises in various stages of healing reported on her body. Granted when heroin hits people nod out so I guess some could maaaaaybe be from that, or maybe from her move, but I have to still wonder if there wasn’t something more in the DV realm going on. Wonder if anything separate in terms of charges will come from that.

ETA: in the affidavit Lopez even claims she wanted to end her life because of problems with her boyfriend. Not saying that’s the truth or that I believe it, but...I don’t know. A lot of things seem to be lining up.

Yes. guilt could be why bf had to be hospitalized after they found her dead.
Perhaps,knowing how bad she had been treated by DV?

Wow wow wow - this case has turn after turn after turn. Thanks everyone for all the updates. I don't know what to believe right now - nothing is too far out there based on what we've seen so far.

Anyone know what assisted suicide laws are in this state? Is it a criminal offence, if yes how serious is the punishment?

N & JM must've been fighting a lot prior to her leaving (her bruises); he was concerned when she left & thought she may have taken his gun, and a family member reported her missing after only 2.5 hours.
She may have told that family member she'd had enough & she loved them?
She also had a potentially lethal amount of heroin running through her veins.

"As the pair allegedly drove around looking for a location for the shooting, Lopez said he tried to talk her out of it but she insisted she wanted to follow through saying she was having issues with her boyfriend."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5374791/Man-arrested-killing-teen-claims-wanted-die.html

Wow wow wow - this case has turn after turn after turn. Thanks everyone for all the updates. I don't know what to believe right now - nothing is too far out there based on what we've seen so far.

Anyone know what assisted suicide laws are in this state? Is it a criminal offence, if yes how serious is the punishment?

I THINK it is one of the “right to die” states...not sure what punishment is, need to read up on it. However I believe there is a pretty big process involved (must have less than 6 months to live, must be deemed mentally sound, judge etc etc so I don’t know that in this case it would help him much. https://www.theverge.com/platform/a...olorado-death-dignity-right-die-election-2016

Good catch !!

Is there any possibility to search to find the craigslist ad, if it did exist but is now deleted? The title was "I want to put a hit on myself"

Great point!

Yes, there was speculation that while she was in Virginia, she started dating someone, then got back together with the current boyfriend upon returning and he found out... And was indeed abusive. Her past relationships were abusive with regards to men (per the screenshots SS posted on his page) so it appeared to be a running theme.
She also had a history of cutting and suicide attempts, as recent as the car accident in Virginia (per information posted on threads).
It's all so sad.

Is there any possibility to search to find the craigslist ad, if it did exist but is now deleted? The title was "I want to put a hit on myself"

Waybackmachine is a way to retrieve stuff, but it totally depends on whether it was a page that was captured during that time. I would start there!
http://archive.org/web/

You had my same thought. I scoured the women for men personals and rants raves just in the off chance I'd see someone referencing it, as well as did a quick search and there wasn't anything I could find.

My friend and I read the rants and raves, and missed connections for a good laugh periodically and we do screenshot them to share but we're in northern Colorado and have to say, we haven't ever seen anything like that. But usually, we are looking at the "you can have him, he's a dirtbag... And I have him an STD" posts. [emoji16]

However, I imagine if it was out there at any point, it'll show up.

You had my same thought. I scoured the women for men personals and rants raves just in the off chance I'd see someone referencing it, as well as did a quick search and there wasn't anything I could find.

My friend and I read the rants and raves, and missed connections for a good laugh periodically and we do screenshot them to share but we're in northern Colorado and have to say, we haven't ever seen anything like that. But usually, we are looking at the "you can have him, he's a dirtbag... And I have him an STD" posts. [emoji16]

However, I imagine if it was out there at any point, it'll show up.

If it was posted, LE can easily find out from CL.

ETA: in the affidavit Lopez even claims she wanted to end her life because of problems with her boyfriend. Not saying that’s the truth or that I believe it, but...I don’t know. A lot of things seem to be lining up.

[ Yes, there was speculation that while she was in Virginia, she started dating someone, then got back together with the current boyfriend upon returning and he found out... And was indeed abusive. Her past relationships were abusive with regards to men (per the screenshots SS posted on his page) so it appeared to be a running theme.
She also had a history of cutting and suicide attempts, as recent as the car accident in Virginia (per information posted on threads).
It's all so sad.

So sad that her family was so busy helping her get a restraining order on SS, which she very well needed, they didn't realize she needed one from JM as well!
How didn't anyone notice she was she was a victim of DV? The grandmother defended him to the end and verbally went on attack to anyone who dared to say anything about him.
That poor girl was so miserable with so many things going on in her young life,she very well could have just wanted a permanent out :/

So sad that her family was so busy helping her get a restraining order on SS, which she very well needed, they didn't realize she needed one from JM as well!
How didn't anyone notice she was she was a victim of DV? The grandmother defended him to the end and verbally went on attack to anyone who dared to say anything about him.
That poor girl was so miserable with so many things going on in her young life,she very well could have just wanted a permanent out :/

As a victim of DV in the past, I can tell you I made sure noone knew what was going on...you can never blame anyone for not doing enough if you don't understand the context.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back