Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh! I am brand new to web sleuths and I am probably going to get laughed at for this!
I have been waiting to tell someone about my theory of what went down. In my opinion CW is not a stupid person. Let's face it, how would he know to put the bodies in the tanks? I work with tanks all of the time, and know that you just can't open them. There are sensors that detect the slightest pressure differences .

18- 24 inches in diameter is huge compared to 8 inches. Where is the source for this?

Many posts ago there was a poster here who said her husband had the same kind of job as CW. She said that the holes were large like that as well. That is what I recall. And those were the top holes. There were discussions about ladders going into the tank to clean them. And I think, amybe, that pictures were provided.

But maybe it was a dream on my part

Oh my gosh! I am brand new to web sleuths and I am probably going to get laughed at for this!
I have been waiting to tell someone about my theory of what went down. In my opinion CW is not a stupid person. Let's face it, how would he know to put the bodies in the tanks? I work with tanks all of the time, and know that you just can't open them. There are sensors that detect the slightest pressure differences .
Fire away!

Many posts ago there was a poster here who said her husband had the same kind of job as CW. She said that the holes were large like that as well. That is what I recall. And those were the top holes. There were discussions about ladders going into the tank to clean them. And I think, amybe, that pictures were provided.

But maybe it was a dream on my part
Nope you are correct. I remember it too, but cannot think for the life of me who it was.

I am not talking about CW.

I am referring to how people were saying that they would do anything to save their child.

I am saying, as a woman, I do not know how I would stop a man such as CW. If I had to run downstairs to get a knife, the deed would be over.

I could jump on him, but if he was intent on killing, he could throw me aside like a rag doll.

But I have nothing in my bedrrom thaf could be used as a weapon. Others say they have a lamp or a chair.

I simply do not think stopping a muscular man would have much possibility. Men who are top shape like he is are like iron. You can hit them and it like hitting a brick wall.

Right, exactly. And what you are describing is what would have happened if CW was the one attacking his wife and kids. She would have a very hard time stopping him.

But if it was the way he describes it, and she was the one assaulting the children, and big muscle bound CW couldn't find any way to get her off the baby and run to safety to get his child medical help? His only option was to strangle his wife, and kill his unborn son?

Last edited:
If CW did anything to those tanks, it would have some kind of work order, and he would not be doing it alone, just my opinion

If CW did anything to those tanks, it would have some kind of work order, and he would not be doing it alone, just my opinion
So are you thinking there was a work order and that's why he chose that night to kill them or are you thinking that someone else was there when he put them in the tanks? Or neither, lol?

Thanks for joining us here, btw! :)
MOO

Welcome! I don't think you will be laughed at here.

How do you think he opened them and why would it occur to him to put the bodies in the tanks considering the sensors you bring up that detect the slightest pressure differences ... and how does in doing so despite this make him not a stupid person in your opinion?

I'm sorry, it's probably me, but I am completely confused by this.

I totally agree. I just cannot wrap my head around the oil tanks for the little girls. I think that is alot of the draw to this case so to speak

I find the details on this case are horrid: each day something new from a Post.
After spending time here, I look at photos of the smiles on the faces of 'shelter dogs' on their first day of adoption.
I can't help but smile.
I then say the word WALK, and my little dog, is just happiness, squealing with delight.
We then go for our walk, she leading me, of course.

Yes, there were two other details I don't recall at the moment that were reported but infact were not true. I appreciate the breaking news but at the same time it was more accurate.
Yes, that was one of them. There was, also one from the DM I think, and one that is at the beginning of each thread.

I might be giving him way too much credit. I do think he did some planning, but he was never going to get away with this. He made way too many mistakes and he may not have even realized some of his mistakes until they were pointed out to him by LE.

That said, I think he is going to want to trial and I think he's going to come out swinging.

JMO.

If he does, I hope he doesn't come out swinging at his parents. Specifically his mother.

The thread is open for posting.

No more snark. Expect a TO or worse if any of you continue with the condescending comments directed at other posters.

If you don't like another poster, put them on "ignore". The mods should not have to wade through dozens of alerts of the same posters alerting on each other. If it continues, we will actually require some of you to put other members on ignore or you will lose your posting privileges in this thread.

If you want to vent, complain about someone else, or laugh at someone's theory, do it in a private conversation, not here on the thread.

Thank you.

I totally agree. And I have been told that those sensors sometimes send data to the main office, so everyone can keep track of oil levels and possible leaks or tampering or thefts. So if he was messing around too much, and affecting the oil levels, someone would be sent out to see what was up.

I have to 100% agree.

Because on the First 48. Some people actually talked their way into heavy charges but I seen their situation as actually being misconstrued via the information I seen on the show.

So its always best to ask for a lawyer first.
What was the model of the tank?
MOO
I have no idea. I simply did a search on Anadarko and crude oil tanks and found diagrams that looked similar to the ones the girls were found in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500