Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. It does make more sense than an 8 inch opening.
IMO too, yes. Also IMO there is no way he transferred oil from tank to tank & put them in from the bottom. That makes absolutely no sense. That would have taken entirely too much time. Also my husband says unlikely there would have been a pump there to do that unless they always had problems with the oil there... as in the water not separating correctly or to recirculate the oil to "warm" it up so it could be pumped out into the crude oil transport trucks.

So in your opinion a work order will end up showing in evidence? And in your opinion why hasn't an accomplice been arrested?

I believe you're the second person that I've seen to post this same thing so just hoping for a reasonable theory to discuss.

I've asked these questions of both posts. Truly interested in the theory being suggested.
I am saying that ANY type of manipulation on those tanks takes a whole Potts planning before they can be openef

I am saying that ANY type of manipulation on those tanks takes a whole Potts planning before they can be openef
So do you think this was premeditated? You mentioned the sensors, and how they detect any change. Do you think CW planned in advance for this?

You also mentioned a work order and not being able to do it alone. Do you think that work order will end up in evidence? Why do you you think an accomplice hasn't been arrested yet? Always interested in theories. That's why we're here imo

Does anyone know if Anadarko uses the same tanks at each of their sites? I am curious to know if any of the tanks used by the company (at other sites) have larger openings on the top.

Thinking out loud here...... is it possible that there ARE tanks used at other locations with larger openings? (Or there was a tank that was empty and would not alert to level changes). Perhaps CW's plan was to dispose of SW and Nico at a separate location from the Girls? But due to the door alert and text/call from NUA, he had to come up with a quick plan (hastily dug shallow grave), and attempt to get home before LE arrived. IF premeditated (on the fence/not convinced of this), maybe he thought none of them would ever be found this way?
Yes the tanks can be different from company to company & they can be different within the company. You also raise a good possibility he may have planned to put SW somewhere else.

At first I didn't know that Scott Peterson was guilty.

But after I heard the context of his and Ambers recorded conversation during Laci and Connors vigil;

Thats exactly when I knew he was guilty.

So CW probably would have had the same type of conversation with his lover if it went that far. Jmo

Oh my gosh! I am brand new to web sleuths and I am probably going to get laughed at for this!
I have been waiting to tell someone about my theory of what went down. In my opinion CW is not a stupid person. Let's face it, how would he know to put the bodies in the tanks? I work with tanks all of the time, and know that you just can't open them. There are sensors that detect the slightest pressure differences .
Well, if sensors are alerted, when the tanks are opened, as you state, then when CW opened them there would be an alert.
Doesn't that indicate, he is stupid.o_Oo_O
Is this why, his work place, knew he was at the tank site??????, and LE found the grave, sheet etc.
I know there was a drone, but the alerts must have been documented also.

Oh my gosh! I am brand new to web sleuths and I am probably going to get laughed at for this!
I have been waiting to tell someone about my theory of what went down. In my opinion CW is not a stupid person. Let's face it, how would he know to put the bodies in the tanks? I work with tanks all of the time, and know that you just can't open them. There are sensors that detect the slightest pressure differences .

Hi and welcome to WS, FuelFlea! :)

BBM:
Anyone who thinks they can get away with murdering their pregnant wife and toddlers is stupid. MOO

If CW was intelligent he would have filed for divorce, paid his child support and then moved on to a new relationship if that is what he wanted. Yes, people would have been disapproving of him leaving his pregnant wife because its a lousy thing for a guy to do - but at least they'd all be alive.

MOO.

Last edited:
In a couple of the FB videos that SW posted, I noticed CW work truck parked in front of the home. I know that the neighbor's surveillance camera captured, 1. SW being dropped off in driveway from trip/airport at 1:48 and 2. CW backing his truck in driveway and in front of garage and leaving driveway at around 5:27 iirc. I couldn't find anywhere where is states that the surveillance camera captured the driveway and street view and therefore confirming the CW was home the whole night until the 5:27 images. What if he had killed the babies earlier and had time to drain tanks and place each little one in using the "manway"? He could have come back home before SW got back from airport. I don't see definitive proof that his truck was or wasn't there all night. I am not sure that the timeline is set in stone. JMO

I apologize because I don't know how to insert a quote from a previous thread and I can't find it. I'm still not understanding a statement from one of the VI's regarding the reason for switching schools. Did I miss the answer to that?
The VI has not clearly explained or disclosed the reason for switching schools other then to say the following:

Trust me, you really don’t want me to answer this.
Colorado303, Yesterday at 5:22 PM

Well, if sensors are alerted, when the tanks are opened, as you state, then when CW opened them there would be an alert.
Is this why, his work place, knew he was at the tank site??????, and LE found the grave, sheet etc.
Highly unlikely. This was his job. I'm not saying he is the brightest person, but most likely this site was on his route that day. Also imo it's highly unlikely that there was any sort of alert system when those hatches were opened. That's what they are designed for.. so the operator can open it to gauge it.

Does anyone know if Anadarko uses the same tanks at each of their sites? I am curious to know if any of the tanks used by the company (at other sites) have larger openings on the top.

Thinking out loud here...... is it possible that there ARE tanks used at other locations with larger openings? (Or there was a tank that was empty and would not alert to level changes). Perhaps CW's plan was to dispose of SW and Nico at a separate location from the Girls? But due to the door alert and text/call from NUA, he had to come up with a quick plan (hastily dug shallow grave), and attempt to get home before LE arrived. IF premeditated (on the fence/not convinced of this), maybe he thought none of them would ever be found this way?
I believe that was exactly his plan. Either he ran out of time or SW just wouldn’t fit. He would probably know which tanks were actively used, checked or cleaned and perhaps these weren’t.
I would think oil would preserve the bodies from decomposition for a long time, but crude oil contains other chemicals which might have aided in decomposition.

But if CW had a work order already, for that tank site, then it wasn't that stupid. If he told them he was doing maintenejnce or checking for leaks, or checking the sensors, and he got a work order on Friday, then they might have ignored the changing levels, etc. JMO

But if CW had a work order already, for that tank site, then it wasn't that stupid. If he told them he was doing maintenejnce or checking for leaks, or checking the sensors, and he got a work order on Friday, then they might have ignored the changing levels, etc. JMO
Curious to see if a work order shows up in evidence. That would show premeditation imo

Highly unlikely. This was his job. I'm not saying he is the brightest person, but most likely this site was on his route that day. Also imo it's highly unlikely that there was any sort of alert system when those hatches were opened. That's what they are designed for.. so the operator can open it to gauge it.

So, he just drops the kids off in the tanks, at his workplace, that he is possibly scheduled to go to, while driving his work truck, that has a GPS, fuel, and speed monitor.

Doh! Homer Simpson could've planned a better method of disposing bodies.

What if he tightly rolled each child up in a sheet or plastic bag? Would that work to get a body through the hole? I don't think we know if the children were bound or wrapped in anything, do we? We're just assuming they were free floating in the oil.

That was my thought. If I'm recalling corectly, in earlier threads it was said there beds were unmade yet their blankets were not there. Can someone confirm if NAU stated that? I assumed it was personal blankies they had.

How do you think the children ended up in the tanks?

I think fuel flea said in an earlier post that he thinks CW did put the bodies there. I think, if I understand correctly, that he is saying that he wouldn't have been able to do so without work orders and planning on his part.

In other words, he couldn't just drive out to one of the tanks, and open it up and begin messing with the levels and volume, without someone noticing and checking it out. So he had to have a WORK ORDER first, and clear it with the front office, if he was going to get away with it.

AND that may be why LE figure it out so quickly. Because he did get the work order, cleared it with the bosses. So when the detectives came a calling, they knew exactly where to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels