Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
The account is now protected
https://mobile.twitter.com/WattsTastic/media
He didn't say anything, he just retweeted a message from a footballer he followed
Maybe that's where the poster got the idea that LE found out about the " affair with the gay lover" from his cell phone. I had asked a question about that and never got an answer. Maybe this explains it. Jmo

what I cant reconcile pertaining to CW's version of events is why shanann would kill the kids..... because he is having an affair and wants to separate????

its so illogical the concept by itself imo without all the lies and incriminating evidence to boot.

two things I want to highlight.
likely has before but never gets old for me.

shanann had been away from those kids for a few days, her love and desire to be with them would have been immense and as a mother I will not accept that she didn't feel this way.
(ive seen shananns love for those girls with my own eyes.
people pick at the social media overload but I think its great she has documented so much of her life for whatever reasons and we all get to feel like we know her and her little family as she knew and felt it.)
no mother would have been away from her kids and kill them for reasons that have nothing to do with them.

if shanann was upset and in a fit of rage by her cheating husbands revelations she would have killed him.....

pure and simple

its black and white....no grey area.

jmo

Regarding the timeline -- imo the "emotional conversation" at 4 or 5 am (depending on which interview) makes no sense and CW had killed everyone by that hour. I believe he killed his children first and ambushed SW soon after she arrived home. His re-tweet at 10pm may have been to cover what he had done, to show normalcy (likewise, his grilling earlier). In one of his interviews he was strangely defensive about having spent the night at the house - no one asked him, but he seemed to feel the need to explain why he stayed there (his friends had probably already offered their place or for someone to stay with him, he refused); also explained the lights on. I believe this defensive over-explanation was because he had spent the night there cleaning up his crime scene. I don't understand how anyone can believe CW's nonsense to take some heat off himself, but I am confident there will be a lot more evidence pointing to his absolute guilt. He fits the profile of family annihilator to a tee, as others have pointed out including blaming the wife for killing the children -- this is so common among FAs, including Chris Vaughn and Christian Longo and so many others, sadly.

I also think people just want to discuss CW's ridiculous accusation as a possible their because there is so little else to discuss -- the case is compelling but with mist information being held close to the vest, it creates an environment for people to stir up the wrong things. I think it's going to be very clear in trial, if it gets there, that CW is guilty of all the murders. what I wonder is whether it was pre-planned (computer may reveal this) or more spontaneous; did he go to far punishing one of the kids ("eat your vegetables") and then felt he had to kill everyone else? Or did like many FAs (whose profile he exactly fits) simply want what he perceived as freedom? Ironically they almost all end up in prison for life. Stupidity meets evil, with an absolute inability to see consequences. He was in the midst of an affair which can act as a drug, limiting his already limited ability to think clearly. All imo, moo.

Didn't he allege he returned upstairs to speak to Shannan and then saw the baby monitor, therefore implying the monitor was in their/the master bedroom? (Even harder to believe because he would know immediately Shannan wasn't in there but proceed to enter the room anyway and stand watching the bedside monitor.)
And he had to pass closely by the girls' bedrooms to get to the master bedroom.

In the previous thread, some members alluded to feeling intimidated to put forward their theories as they differed from most peoples opinion. May I, in the interests of a healthy, respectful discussion propose what, I think IMO that hypothetical senario entails:
CW makes the statement, as per affidavit, that he killed SW after she killed B&CCW.
I'm interested in the possible timeline, please highlight where my assumptions are incorrect.

630pm B&CCW put to bed (based on SM)
630-9pm (TBC) CW makes a BBQ on the patio, eats etc (as per witness)
10pm CW relaxing in the house expecting SW to return, makes a tweet at 10pm (see CW Twitter feed)
11pm SW ETA, CW possibly told sometime previous to this that flight was delayed by up to 3 hours (speculation)
11pm-12pm (estimate) CW goes to bed knowing SW will be late (speculation)
148am SW returns home, leaves her shoes, case & purse downstairs and heads upstairs (as per NUA witness report & LE observations)
150am SW joins CW in bed. CW stated in porch interview she "barely got into bed" and made no inference she slept on the loft sofa. (Porch interview)
4am "Emotional conversation" ensues, as per CW affidavit, this was previously declared to be 5am in the porch interviews IIRC
4am-430am (approx) CW informs SW about the affair and his wish to seperate, possibly told her of other extra-marital affairs as well (All speculation)
430am (approx) CW doesn't wish to pursue the discussion, goes downstairs for a drink. (as per affidavit) CW leaves SW angry with rage/on medications/pregnant/emotional etc upstairs alone with the girls. (speculation)
431am (approx) CW has a drink, returned to his bedroom to speak with Shanann again. While in the bedroom, via baby monitor located on Shanann's night stand, he observed Bella 'sprawled' out on her bed and blue and Shanann actively strangling Celeste.
https://mediaassets.thedenverchanne...06.1715148282.1541154469-987309381.1540869920
. He waits for a period (I speculate it's a few seconds) for the monitor display to switch to CCWs room and sees SW strangling CCW (Affidavit)
431am (approx) CW rushes to CCW's room, upon seeing SW strangling CCW, proceeds to strangle SW (as per affidavit). This would have certainly happened without much noise (not reported by neighbours) or much of a struggle (not any significant marks on CW on Tuesday, IMO)
440am (approx) CW in shock having killed SW & NLW, tries to recucitate CCW. After unsuccessfully doing so, CW checks on BW, confirms she is deceased. (Speculation)
445am (approx) CW considers calling 911 but thinks if he gets LE involved that he will get blamed for all 3(4) deaths so decides to dispose of the bodies and pretend that SW disappeared with the girls, incase anybody asks where they are. (Speculation)
445-515am CW begins to dispose of evidence, removing bed clothes, carrying/dragging corpses downstairs. Placing bedsheets & pillowcases in kitchen trash, removing main bed sheets etc
515am CW loads bodies in rear of truck and drives to work at 530am to dispose of bodies. (Affidavit and witness statements/CCTV)
Later that morning, CW makes a call to SW to ask how she is etc (Porch interview) without response.

I think we all agree on the rest............. Is that about right?

I'm open to ALL hypothesis/conjectures/opinions until we get further statements/evidence but can assure @TipplyLyn and any others who are apprehensive about defending CWs story that I am only interested in discussing the pros and cons of any hypothesis, but for that we need concrete suggestions. All I have seen so far is speculation about SWs personality based on SM videos. I am interested in exactly HOW members think events unfolded in this scenario so that I can come to MY OWN conclusions about how reasonable and plausible those ideas are. Please feel free to correct my timeline.

ETA: Thank you @PrimeSuspect, edited 431am to be accurate
Just a couple of things I recall differently from your post
1) I don't think LE or NUA said that Shan'nan "headed upstairs", I think NUA said she say Shan'nan went in and shut the door. Which is why some speculate that he was waiting to ambush her
2) CW also said "she barely let me....." IIRC
3) I believe he also said emotional conversation was at 4 am. ie said both 4 am and 5 am
4) I don't think he said he went down to get a drink, he said he went down, but I don't remember the "drink" (I think he went down to get garbage bags, he had already killed them, IMO)
5) As I mentioned separately, he had to pass right by the girls' rooms when coming up the stairs to get to the master bedroom across the loft.
There is another timeline posted somewhere in the resources and PommyMommy has the facts very well documented.

Actually, from what I’ve been told I believe the staircase leads to the loft area (where the phone was found) w/master bedroom to the left and both girls bedrooms to the right.
Someone posted the floorplan, then they flipped it to match the style of house the Watts had. I was left with the idea that the stairway passed right by the girls' room, I'll look it up, you might be right, but I have to go to a funeral shortly and I just don't have the steam to look it up. :(

Someone posted the floorplan, then they flipped it to match the style of house the Watts had. I was left with the idea that the stairway passed right by the girls' room, I'll look it up, you might be right, but I have to go to a funeral shortly and I just don't have the steam to look it up. :(
Condolences. Take care.

You may be right too. I’m just going off the 2nd floor layout that was described to me by someone who’s been in the house. I’ll try to get confirmation on the staircase location.

Sorry to hear you have to go to a funeral amd very sorry for your loss.

Just a couple of things I recall differently from your post
1) I don't think LE or NUA said that Shan'nan "headed upstairs", I think NUA said she say Shan'nan went in and shut the door. Which is why some speculate that he was waiting to ambush her
2) CW also said "she barely let me....." IIRC
3) I believe he also said emotional conversation was at 4 am. ie said both 4 am and 5 am
4) I don't think he said he went down to get a drink, he said he went down, but I don't remember the "drink" (I think he went down to get garbage bags, he had already killed them, IMO)
5) As I mentioned separately, he had to pass right by the girls' rooms when coming up the stairs to get to the master bedroom across the loft.
There is another timeline posted somewhere in the resources and PommyMommy has the facts very well documented.
Thank you for these additions, unfortunately I can't edit my post any longer.
Please understand also that this "timeline" is not a statement of fact AT ALL, just trying to get the ball rowling with an alternative hypothesis that takes CW point of view. I remember the floor plans, line of sight from the stairs to Cece's bed may prove critical

Regarding the timeline -- imo the "emotional conversation" at 4 or 5 am (depending on which interview) makes no sense and CW had killed everyone by that hour. I believe he killed his children first and ambushed SW soon after she arrived home. His re-tweet at 10pm may have been to cover what he had done, to show normalcy (likewise, his grilling earlier). In one of his interviews he was strangely defensive about having spent the night at the house - no one asked him, but he seemed to feel the need to explain why he stayed there (his friends had probably already offered their place or for someone to stay with him, he refused); also explained the lights on. I believe this defensive over-explanation was because he had spent the night there cleaning up his crime scene. I don't understand how anyone can believe CW's nonsense to take some heat off himself, but I am confident there will be a lot more evidence pointing to his absolute guilt. He fits the profile of family annihilator to a tee, as others have pointed out including blaming the wife for killing the children -- this is so common among FAs, including Chris Vaughn and Christian Longo and so many others, sadly.

This is a great point Abby! I didn't even think about the fact that he stayed there that night and what he might be doing alone in that house. He probably cleaned up and thought out all of his responses and how he would explain every little thing that was pointed out. All IMO

what I cant reconcile pertaining to CW's version of events is why shanann would kill the kids..... because he is having an affair and wants to separate????

its so illogical the concept by itself imo without all the lies and incriminating evidence to boot.

two things I want to highlight.
likely has before but never gets old for me.

shanann had been away from those kids for a few days, her love and desire to be with them would have been immense and as a mother I will not accept that she didn't feel this way.
(ive seen shananns love for those girls with my own eyes.
people pick at the social media overload but I think its great she has documented so much of her life for whatever reasons and we all get to feel like we know her and her little family as she knew and felt it.)
no mother would have been away from her kids and kill them for reasons that have nothing to do with them.

if shanann was upset and in a fit of rage by her cheating husbands revelations she would have killed him.....

pure and simple

its black and white....no grey area.

jmo

Agree 100%!

Hi everyone!!! I was caught up in the Closs and Guse cases and by the time I realized this thread was open again, I was already 30 pages behind and I wanted to get caught up before I commented. I am so glad we have this thread open again so we can continue to discuss. This case is going to take years and I am happy we will all be able to keep this going...I hope we don't end up causing it to shut down again!

I want to make one point: it is offensive and borderline ridiculous for anyone to assume that the prosecutors don't seem confident or don't have a solid case. They are lawyers. They HAVE to keep everything close to the vest. They are not going to show their hand. As long as they follow Brady rules and do what they're supposed to do, I don't care if they don't make one dang thing public until trial!!! I have no doubt they know what they're doing and that they have more than enough to secure the conviction most people want for this excuse for a father and husband.

Anyway, carry on! Happy Friday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members