Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
No judgement here

just sharing

certainly not diagnosing anything - doing what we do throwing out food for thought in trying to put this tragedy tougher.

Fantasy bonding generally results in different response types by gender- generally speaking.

It a coping mechanism

For a woman attempts to deal with these intense feelings often result in formation of behaving and thinking that as a cluster the Borderline Personality Disorder.

It often becomes Narisstic in the male.

The worst combination (male N and female BPD) known on the planet!

There is often like a magnetic field (!) The female Borderline is wildly attracted to the Narcissist male, while the N male is often wildl
:y attracted to the B female.

The results are usually castasrophic

borderline personality disorder may experience mood swings and display uncertainty about how they see themselves and their role in the world. As a result, their interests and values can change quickly.

People with borderline personality disorder also tend to view things in extremes, such as all good or all bad.

An individual who is seen as a friend one day may be considered an enemy or traitor the next. These shifting feelings can lead to intense and unstable relationships.

• Efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment, such as rapidly initiating intimate (physical or emotional) relationships or cutting off communication with someone in anticipation of being abandoned
Impulsive and often dangerous behaviors, such as spending sprees,

some persons with BPD are high functioning in certain settings, their private lives may be in turmoil.

Loss, neglect and bullying

ntense and highly changeable moods, with each episode lasting from a few hours to a few days

People who have a close family member, such as a parent or sibling with the disorder may be at higher risk of developing borderline personality disorder.

Many people with borderline personality disorder report experiencing traumatic life events, such as abuse, abandonment, or adversity during childhood. Others may have been exposed to unstable, invalidating relationships, and hostile conflicts.

The relentless posts about how incredible he is (going to extreme measures to avoid abandonment. Nonstop sharing of how great he is --which we now know can be probably termed somewhat delusional moo )

Fear of abandonment. People with BPD are often terrified of being abandoned or left alone

impacts the way you think and feel about yourself and others, causing problems functioning in everyday life. It includes a pattern of unstable intense relationships, distorted self-image, extreme emotions and impulsiveness.

Imo his narcissistic traits are a bit muted and not glaring because he appeares to be covert introverted narcissist

Borderline personality disorder - Symptoms and causes

BPD OVERVIEW - Borderline Personality Disorder

I think Borderline and Narcissistic as well. These personality disorders and mental illness can be comorbid.

I did see the interview. I think it's the confession that's throwing me. The evil ones rarely confess and lead LE to the bodies, right?

I don't know. He's described as "shy, meek".. Like I said, how I'm feeling is kind of out of the norm. I've detested male "alleged" murderers just as quickly as the female ones so I don't think its bias. Also, murdering your child is the worst crime imaginable to me but Idk. I don't get evil from him -- yet. I feel like there's more here than your "basic" evil killer due to "DV, financial issues" motive.
True. I'm interested to see if he'll change his confession to he was trying to protect SW.
It's so strange to me that the defense really wants dna from the girls necks and SW nails. Just seems like something the prosecution would be asking for.

My speculation is that Shannan's shallow grave was for CW to discover in desperate search effort led by LE and hundreds of volunteers. He would be the hero.
The babies in the tanks were never to be found. He would've been a widower whose babies were missing. A lot of $ would pour into . A lot of sympathy would be garnered by young, single and childless women.

I think that was his fantasy.

Oooh . Now that's an interesting thought but.... it would still point directly to him as the person with most diect access to where the body was

I did see the interview. I think it's the confession that's throwing me. The evil ones rarely confess and lead LE to the bodies, right?

I don't know. He's described as "shy, meek".. Like I said, how I'm feeling is kind of out of the norm. I've detested male "alleged" murderers just as quickly as the female ones so I don't think its bias. Also, murdering your child is the worst crime imaginable to me but Idk. I don't get evil from him -- yet. I feel like there's more here than your "basic" evil killer due to "DV, financial issues" motive.
I got a sense from him that he was very good at hiding his true feelings.IMO

Hi Guys! Has anyone noticed the chum who brought her home had a name change? First it was a U name, now it's an A name. Just curious. And the U name's FB page has a photo who isn't like the other selfies on the page, so that was odd. I'm not sleuthing her, just looking for her interviews and there seems to be two names used under one person depending on the interiew, the older ones have U and the newer ones have A. Interesting
She got married last month. Atkinson is her married name.

An interesting observation: (not mine) In every single picture of CW on SW's facebook, he is wearing a purple lupus support bracelet. (she apparently had lupus). In the infamous interview he is not wearing it. Every. Single. Picture. Then, she's gone and so is the bracelet!! IMO maybe he was also sick of the whole "my wife is sick so I HAVE to show support" this as well....

An interesting observation: (not mine) In every single picture of CW on SW's facebook, he is wearing a purple lupus support bracelet. (she apparently had lupus). In the infamous interview he is not wearing it. Every. Single. Picture. Then, she's gone and so is the bracelet!! IMO maybe he was also sick of the whole "my wife is sick so I HAVE to show support" this as well....
It could have came off when he was disposing bodies or had evidence on it so he destroyed it.

On Wednesday right before the 10:00 pmnews cycle Denver’s local ABC station broke with the news that CW confessed. The reporter apparantly has connections inside LE and he was told about the confession by an insider (or two). CBS News were still talking about where did Shanann go until the very end of the newscast when they announced the confession and said they’d confirmed the news w/two LE insiders. No idea when Fox/NBC first reported, but it was everywhere by morning.

To my knowledge, LE and prosecutors have never publically acknowledged a confession. We’ll find out when it’s unsealed but I don’t think prosecutors used a confession as grounds for charging him, and even Channel 7 (local ABC station) that originally broke the news has reverted to calling it an “alledged confession”.

I don’t think the inside LE sources were lying when they said CW confessed to police (yes, news reported it was given to LE —I know some have speculated is called alledged because he only confessed to his family). The fact the prosecutors and official statements make no mention of a confession has me worried perhaps they’re afraid the confession will get thrown out. Really worried! If the confession isn’t included in the sealed documents, hopefully the fact that he’s behind bars means they don’t need the confession to nail him.

Does anyone know if a confession is thrown out and part of the confession was telling where bodies were disposed, if discovery of the bodies and any evidence found on the bodies needs to be tossed out too? I’m new to this and don’t know rules of evidence, or whatever governs this sort of thing. Hoping those of you w/more experience can reassure me there’s no need to worry. But if there’s a chance he’s going to get off because confession was motivated by evidence that gets thrown out, and bodies, etc also can’t be used to prosecute because they were found as result of the thrown out confession I am going to be sick.

It's called "alleged" because that's standard journalistic practice. It will be "alleged murders" before a conviction and it will be "alleged confession" until there is an official report. Even then they may say, "the charging documents show an alleged confession...".

They're protecting themselves from lawsuits. And it's also journalistic integrity/ethical standards I believe.

Curious if the children's blankets were also put in tank. And what was in bags CW removed from home? How many bags?

Thoughts & prayers with Shananns and girls family & friends. I cannot imagine what they are going thru.

I do have to say I have only read the first 3 documents and what I have observed so far, his defense attorney is no dummy IMO
I am very happy to hear this. For one, our system is based on the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. Also along those lines, we all deserve to have the best defence available to us should we ever be wrongly accused of something. Most of all I am happy that being afforded a sharp defence team there will be very little if anything that can be overruled during the appeal process. He certainly can not claim inadequate counsel.

It indicates standard practice for a zealous defense attorney trying to protect his client's rights.

Guys not everything the defense does is a sign of something more. It's defense attorneys working their case well.
Ciram
It indicates standard practice for a zealous defense attorney trying to protect his client's rights.

Guys not everything the defense does is a sign of something more. It's defense attorneys working their case well.
Gitana, I’m sure I speak for many when I say thank goodness you’re on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynichick