Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a chilling thought : When CW was describing how Bella was “sprawled out and blue” on the bed and Celeste was then being strangled by SW he was likely describing what actually happened only he was the one doing it.

My God, those poor children. They deserved so much better.

<modsnip>
It is extremely difficult to live with a chronic illness, and more difficult still, an illness that isn't visible to others, and way way more difficult, to be chronically ill while a mother of young children.

Being chronically ill and married, and married with children, is for many if not most in that situation a source of GUILT. Guilt for not being 100% there and capable, guilt for being a burden, guilt for being the one to have to be taken care of, rather than the one taking care of everyone else.

For many in that situation, a husband wanting to leave would more likely cause additional feelings of guilt or self-blame or even despair, perhaps, but no, no, no, not rage, much less a rage so intense as to want to murder one's own babies. No.

Great post. Also SW's posts were almost invariably upbeat because her social media accounts were basically WORK social media accounts. Yes things posted were probably calculated to portray things in a deliberate way - that's because she was marketing a lifestyle product online. To make major DSM style psychological assessments of her off her internet presence is therefore ridiculous IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I agree with you, we are rational people (probably lol). I am with you and can’t understand how someone would think that they’d be better off murdering their spouse and children as opposed to paying alimony and child support. It literally makes no sense to me.

I mean what did he think? He (for lack of better words) disposed of them on his company’s property. I can’t wrap my head around it. What was the end game? How was he going to explain everything?

A divorce with custody issues isn’t as easy as just walking out the door and being with your AP, but it’s a lot easier than murdering your spouse and children. Divorce and custody can get messy and expensive, but it eventually gets worked out. But murder? Nah dude, you’re going to jail for a longgg time. Dummy.
While I agree with you, we are rational people (probably lol). I am with you and can’t understand how someone would think that they’d be better off murdering their spouse and children as opposed to paying alimony and child support. It literally makes no sense to me.

I mean what did he think? He (for lack of better words) disposed of them on his company’s property. I can’t wrap my head around it. What was the end game? How was he going to explain everything?

A divorce with custody issues isn’t as easy as just walking out the door and being with your AP, but it’s a lot easier than murdering your spouse and children. Divorce and custody can get messy and expensive, but it eventually gets worked out. But murder? Nah dude, you’re going to jail for a longgg time. Dummy.
Yeah for an introvert he sure has the attention he hates. In a bad way.

This guy is so far off the map of what it is to be human, he's not even human at all. I don't know what he is, but there's got to be another level up from psychopath. Maybe they haven't invented the term yet. Maybe they will now.

Here is a chilling thought : When CW was describing how Bella was “sprawled out and blue” on the bed and Celeste was then being strangled by SW he was likely actually describing what really happened only he was the one doing it.

My God, those poor children. They deserved so much better.
You’re probably correct.

MOD NOTE

Reminders:

Asking for PMs or discussing PMs on the open forum is against TOS.

Posting screenshots is against TOS.

You may post tweets from legitimate sources (mainstream media), but not from random people or sites and the tweets must be linked here.

Do not blame the victim. Don't even think about blaming this heinous triple murder on the victim's illness or any other speculation that so much as hints that the victim is to blame for this horrific crime.

Do not post names of people who have not been named suspects or POIs officially.

This post lands at random.

Good point! Often murder cases are charged as 2nd degree and them the 1st degree charge added later through grand jury indictment sometimes depending on a states criminal statutes. This one charged as premeditated right off the bat.
One reason for the premeditation charge might be where he hid the remains. It highly indicates he had thought out ahead a plan to dispose of the bodies in the storage tanks, whereas after an unpremeditated murder, bodies are just hidden close by while the perp tries to think what to do, or dumped in a panic somewhere off the side of the road.

I agree! If my hubby/so wants to split and gives me a "moment" to think about it, and I snap, I'm surely NOT going to harm my little ones. IF I snapped, he would be the one who would need help! And "if' he loves his little ones SO much, he would never have disposed of their bodies the way he did. I have faith that justice will be served in this case.

This, 100%.

Point is there will be no "touch DNA" Do you have any idea what is added to crude stored in tank?. Well let's say the list for tar oil is long. This tank was not at a refinery. See the coordinates...

Agree the whole touch DNA thing is real overblown. I predict it's really not going to be important to this case in the end.

Something else doesn’t seem right about him saying he saw her “blue”. What time was it? Still dark? The baby monitor will be in night mode (whatever that’s called), it’s basically black and white so you can still see the child in a dark room. How would he know she’s blue?

I think it is because the little girls turned blue as he was strangling them and he incorporated that detail into his story, but claimed he saw it on the monitor.

He's got a weird obsession with the baby monitor, IMO. In his media interview, he said he saw the girls on the baby monitor before he left for work.

On one of SW posts she says it's her last day at the hospital and she glad to give up the overnights and drives in blizzards but will miss her coworkers (not a direct quote but something to that effect) which means he was home at night with the girls for four years until she quit the hospital. Not sure if that's significant but interesting the past year since she has quit the hospital he lost weight, she was pregnant, he had a mistress and he murdered his entire family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda