GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Did you see that picture of NK dressed in sexy lingerie,standing in the doorway, facing the mirror? She looked hot, and CW was the one who took the photo. I think he really did find the girl of his fantasies in her and did what he did because her preferred spending time with her over his family. I think he probably would have remained faithful until a baby and all the responsibility that comes with one entered their lives.

Agree, he was over doing anything for the kids and NK’s mystique would have worn off if a kid came along. I am not saying you stay in a toxic or bad marriage for the children's sake but you certainly do put on a mask whenever the children are present.

Page 1070
A: I mean y- you don’t want to be the people parading around with like a mask on when their kids are around and when they go to sleep you go your separate ways.

Q. Okay

A. Like that’s what I don’t want

Q. Okay

Name: WATTS, CHRISTOPHER L
Ethnicity: WHITE
Hair Color: BLACK
Eye Color: BROWN
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 225
DOC Number: 182906
Est. Parole
Eligibility Date:
Next Parole
Hearing Date:
This offender is scheduled on the Parole Board agenda for the month and year above. Please contact the facility case manager for the exact date.
Est. Mandatory
Release Date:
Est. Sentence
Discharge Date: 12/31/9998
Current Facility
Assignment: JAIL BACKLOG

Appears that CW has not yet been transferred from Weld County Jail.
He has an L written on his shirt pocket. Maybe for ... LOSER. I know, I need to be nicer.

Did anyone buy SW discussing divorce in depth to that attorney she happened on in a restaurant? I don't, if her messages in the last 6 wks are anything to go by then it came as a total shock.

After just re-reading part of the discovery docs i am wondering if CW agreed to go on a trip with SW for the weekend (surprising to her since he had been so distant while they were away in NC) and at first was going to have an 'accident' occur in the mountains around Aspen/ but after Saturday nights hot date with NK he couldn't wait any longer to be able to be single

I think that’s a very good possibility! He planned a way to be single, became impatient, then added childless to his evil plot. :(

I just searched the document for “hair.” The only discovery of hair that I can find, is on the thief hatch of the tank opening.

I can’t find anything in relation to hair in trash bags.
I think he grabbed Bella or CeCe by their hair up the stairs to the tanks, so a lot of hair fell out. He didn't even carry them in his arms.
Despicable.

Why did he even BRING the stuffed animals? His disorganization in his crime is crazy.

On another note, re: the alleged TB affair. Not that it really matters (it’s just interesting in getting a fuller picture of the months leading up to Aug), why can’t the police just do a little basic recon work to confirm this affair? Like cross checking the dates TB says they met with CW’s whereabouts, doing electronic searches in his phone, the secret calendar, TB’s phone, etc. Given all LE was able to find with so much else it doesn’t seem too hard to corroborate TBs story. I guess maybe it’s just not relevant enough (?)
I do think TB and CW had an encounter.
I also believe the reason LE took his statement with a couple of grains of salt is because he initially LIED to LE about their meetings.
He later says he was paid for sex by CW.

He's an unreliable witness, but the fact he said CW was violent towards him (choking) is similar to the chick-fill-a woman who said he was violent with her as well.

IMO sexual violence is a huge red flag.

Choking. That seems to be CW's trademark style.:eek:

moo

Seriously? 40 pounds? I can see maybe 10, but 40? Certainly they wouldn’t make an wrrroe like this?

Makes sense to me. He can't eat a low carb/high protein diet in jail. He doesn't get to choose what he eats at all. And no Thrive patches giving him extra caffeine energy to work out. And no mistress to motivate him to keep up a workout routine. His jail behavior log shows all he did was sit in his cell and read most of the time. I only saw one or two entries where the guard checked on him and he was working out.

I actually did. I don't think the marital trouble suddenly came about in the summer. I think the issues magnified and surfaced during and after the summer trip. moo

Did anyone buy SW discussing divorce in depth to that attorney she happened on in a restaurant? I don't, if her messages in the last 6 wks are anything to go by then it came as a total shock.

I do think TB and CW had an encounter.
I also believe the reason LE took his statement with a couple of grains of salt is because he initially LIED to LE about their meetings.
He later says he was paid for sex by CW.

He's an unreliable witness, but the fact he said CW was violent towards him (choking) is similar to the chick-fill-a woman who said he was violent with her as well.

IMO sexual violence is a huge red flag.

Choking. That seems to be CW's trademark style.:eek:

moo
Didn't believe either of them TBH.

It says he weughs 225. Wasn’t he 185 at the time of arrest?
I believe it's possible CW's weight/measure are self reported, and not necessarily a 40 lb weight gain! (During CW interview with LE, I recall he reported his current weight after significant loss). He also doesn't measure 5'10".....!!

I actually did. I don't think the marital trouble suddenly came about in the summer. I think the issues magnified and surfaced during and after the summer trip. moo
Interesting. Did you not find her messages to be rather telling though? As in she felt it was a different Chris and she thought they had been in love all this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona