GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
"that girl lived on her phone!" NK talking about Shanann's phone left at home the day they were missing. Very cold and cocky! She owned this interview, wow!

I am disturbed by how many women CW, the sister, and NK all seemed to despise SW. They were jealous and CW filled their heads with hateful thoughts :(

OMG. I am listening to NK's interview. In MY OPINION she is so evasive. As if this was a casual little quickie fling.
ALL of this after, she knew that Shannan and the girls were dead.
How can anyone even talk like this? Act like this? Wow.
One thing I know for sure.... she is not Amber Frye!
Really, I am blown away.
Agreed. I can’t believe that at one point I actually used the words “she is just like Amber Frey.”

I’m not using those words now.

Not after the discovery document became available, and not after hearing her actual words.

Shameful.

Second time she went to their house, they "had went out" and stopped at their house for a moment. She saw a pic of SW and said "wow, she's (and kids) so beautiful" why would he want to leave. It "almost made her feel bad":rolleyes:

So NK 'almost felt bad'.
What a freak, that having an affair, seeing the wife and kids photos on the wall, NK 'almost felt bad'.
Horrid character.:eek:

They must have also gotten a warrant as she was very concerned that they would look at more texts and times of calls.

But we know now that they looked at her search history (waiting to see doc dump that she posted her lol)
I don't know if they needed one, did they? They made it clear to her that she did not have to give consent and it was her decision. She agreed. Wouldn't they only need a warrant if she refused? Although she didn't reveal that there was a secret App. Probably due to the fact they were embarrassing. Did they ever find any incriminating evidence on that or do we not yet know? I would think they would have released details about it. Nichol did say there were things that wouldn't help the investigation. She must be referring to the pictures. Jmo

She reminds me so much of Casey Anthony in her tone and voice and attitude. Even down to "exshtremely".

Also, very put out to be there. Not sad. Not horrified. I agree she sounds cocky. Cuts off the interviewer at times and talks over him.

And here I'd hoped to NEVER AGAIN hear anyone who sounded like Casey Anthony! Just UGGHHH

Maybe CW told her of his plan so she's not shocked at all.
I do think it’s odd that she’s not asking any questions about what happened, how he did it, why he did it, etc. Not one. And she sounds like she think she’s making small talk. Half the time she sounds like CW did when asked about his shirt. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven