GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you seeing this? Have there been statements from the Watts fam?

It seems to me like there is a lot of paranoia. Maybe there is good reason because I haven't been consistently following these boards since day 1 but geeze. I brought up something from the discovery documents I hadn't seen discussed and got accused of being family myself. (I'm so not lol but I don't know how to prove that sort of thing). I just found it pretty off putting.

I absolutely believe he killed them all and there's nothing she could have done to deserve that. I just don't like seeing everyone else that /we/ don't know had anything to do with it absolutely dragged through the mud and attacked and then anyone who even tries to speculate that there could have been some other sides to what the family or mistress were hearing or seeing is accused of being in some conspiracy. And I don't know how to even discuss finances without some questioning of how much actual salary she made through thrive vs credits or free trips, or however it worked. without being accused of victim shaming (it's not to me -- he was into Thrive too!).

BBM

CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #18

"Hey Everyone,
A bit of clarification.

Please, no more discussion on the viability of Shanann's company or whether her company was or wasn't a pyramid scheme. No more digging up documents or complaints or anything to do with the function of the company. The fact is Shanann's company is not what we are discussing.

If want to discuss if job stress may have contributed to Shanann and Chris' relationship problems please make sure it is in the realm of reality and not the Twilight Zone.

Thank you,
Tricia"

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

NK was not an engineer. A long way from it. No golden parachute there. Just imagine how financially unstable they would have been if SW wasn’t out there making a VERY decent income for a stay at home mother. Chris sounds like a poor provider on top of all his other awful qualities. I would think with SW’s income coming in they were much much more financially sound.

It’s interesting to me that a woman can stay at home and take care of children (very very well I might add) earn just as much as her husband to help them out, fight for her marriage while he’s screwing around on her, and then be killed along with her 3 precious babies and it’s her that you have issues with. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
He didn't become a monster that night. He was probably born into a toxic family that helped create that monster within over time. He also seems to have a complete empathy disconnect and got by impersonating emotions he didn't feel. Maybe it's semantics, but when you say "rage killing," it doesn't sound like the cold, calculated, premeditated, depraved slaughter of innocents he committed knowingly, with his usual self-proclaimed "calm" both before and after. That calm state of mind is a known fact, given actions he made and interactions he had before and after the crimes.

BBM

CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #18

"Hey Everyone,
A bit of clarification.

Please, no more discussion on the viability of Shanann's company or whether her company was or wasn't a pyramid scheme. No more digging up documents or complaints or anything to do with the function of the company. The fact is Shanann's company is not what we are discussing.

If want to discuss if job stress may have contributed to Shanann and Chris' relationship problems please make sure it is in the realm of reality and not the Twilight Zone.

Thank you,
Tricia"

I don't even see how we can discuss their finances at all without being allowed to ask how much she actually made through that company. It seems like people can say Shanann made tons of money through this company but if anyone questions that, that's what gets flagged? (Mind you I am NOT saying that's a reason to kill her, I don't care if she was taking all their money and setting it on literal fire you don't kill her much less the babies)

A spokesperson for the Colorado Department of Corrections says Watts was moved for safety reasons. Online records show he is now in the Wisconsin Department of Corrections.

Chris Watts transferred to Wisconsin prison; sentenced to life in murder of pregnant wife, 2 daughters

This makes Colorado DOC look bad that they couldn't protect their own prisoner. I bet they were concerned their staff would let someone get to him as well.

Yeah, a repeat of the James Holmes incident, perhaps.
....oops, forgot to close the door tightly.

Will be appearing on CNN Headline News (HLN) at 11:30 AM PDT / 2:30 PM EDT talking about Chris Watts being moved from the Colorado DOC to the Wisconsin DOC

Thanks, It precedes the show that is from 3 to 4 today on HLN which is titled "Family Massacre: Chris Watts Exposed"

This show will replay tonight Eastern Time 8 p.m. and Thursday 3 pm Eastern for my carrier.

FYI

What "set him off" was his own inner and deeply disturbed pathology. And I think it is quite clear NK WOULD have left him. She aggressively wanted him to move out of the house, aggressively wanted him free at all times to sext and sweet talk her to sleep, aggressively wanted him available to her as much as he had been when Shannon was away. She wanted him full on. No she did not expect or want him to slaughter his family imo, but she wanted him to herself, with uncertainty and immature expectations about being a stepmom and what being a good dad would really mean to her needs. I believe CW DID think NK was going to leave him if he didn't quickly make this divorce and house sale happen, and I believe his pathological inability to seem anything other than "the good guy" made it impossible to admit to his wife that her suspicions were correct, he was having an affair. He would sooner kill everyone than confront a mommy figure and be seen as the terrible little boy, the bad man, he actually knew he was inside. There is only one imposter here - CW. By ALL accounts except Toxic Family Watts , Shannan was genuine, loving, empathetic, caring, and kind. CW was simply "quiet" and "dutiful" to those who thought the best of him. Scary guy, and the neighbor knew it.

I don't even see how we can discuss their finances at all without being allowed to ask how much she actually made through that company. It seems like people can say Shanann made tons of money through this company but if anyone questions that, that's what gets flagged? (Mind you I am NOT saying that's a reason to kill her, I don't care if she was taking all their money and setting it on literal fire you don't kill her much less the babies)
But what difference does it make? Even if she bought every last product herself, ran up credit cards, and didn't make a cent. It changes nothing. Many people have financial issues and their husbands don't murder them and their children. I don't understand what this "other side" that could explain anything could possibly be. Normal people don't do this, no matter how many terrible stresses they have in their lives.

We have discussed her income and the details are in the first document dump. It has been posted over and over - she made the same amount of money that CW did. Yet there is criticism of her occupation (which Tricia has said is not allowed) and assertions that she didn't make any money at it. If that is the case, why not criticize CW's job - they made the same amount?! It is clear - for some, it has to be Shanann's fault somehow. THEY MADE THE SAME AMOUNT. It is in the discovery! MOO

It seems to me like there is a lot of paranoia. Maybe there is good reason because I haven't been consistently following these boards since day 1 but geeze. I brought up something from the discovery documents I hadn't seen discussed and got accused of being family myself. (I'm so not lol but I don't know how to prove that sort of thing). I just found it pretty off putting.

I absolutely believe he killed them all and there's nothing she could have done to deserve that. I just don't like seeing everyone else that /we/ don't know had anything to do with it absolutely dragged through the mud and attacked and then anyone who even tries to speculate that there could have been some other sides to what the family or mistress were hearing or seeing is accused of being in some conspiracy. And I don't know how to even discuss finances without some questioning of how much actual salary she made through thrive vs credits or free trips, or however it worked. without being accused of victim shaming (it's not to me -- he was into Thrive too!).

What? I just wanted to know if the Watts had legitimately put out a statement that I missed

But what difference does it make? Even if she bought every last product herself, ran up credit cards, and didn't make a cent. It changes nothing. Many people have financial issues and their husbands don't murder them and their children. I don't understand what this "other side" that could explain anything could possibly be. Normal people don't do this, no matter how many terrible stresses they have in their lives.

It doesn't matter. And I can't speak for everyone but the only time I feel like bringing up or disputing how much she actually made with Thrive is in response to other people posting things about how much she made or she made more than him. I just think there is so much opinion stated as fact, , so we ought to be able to establish what actual facts are. But I totally agree and have been repeatedly saying it's no reason to kill her. It's even in what you quoted from me! "(Mind you I am NOT saying that's a reason to kill her, I don't care if she was taking all their money and setting it on literal fire you don't kill her much less the babies)"

What? I just wanted to know if the Watts had legitimately put out a statement that I missed

Sorry I didn't mean you were being paranoid. I meant I've seen people jumping to conclusions that there is some big Watts conspiracy about some posts.

He didn’t want an apt with room for his kids, NK said he did a 180 on needing an apt. The fact that were no defensive wounds means he ambushed her in those last moments. He told he would go to counseling, he told her he would go on the weekend trip to Aspen, he told her he would go to Bella’s first day of school. He told her what she wanted to hear, he set her up. He has no agency. Having no agency can rankle, it can breed frustration but SW was not the reason for his lack of identity or agency, he never had any. He never had any with NK, he had to google what to say to her and write in his cards. Shan'ann organized and ran the family out of necessity, he picked her because he needed a leader. He picked a girlfriend with a strong personality , a leader who called the shots in their relationship. Good grief, she was picking his apartment, telling him the distance it needed to be from locations, how to eat, the only change he made was from one woman who had kids making the decisions to a woman who did not have kids making the decisions because being with strong outgoing women gives him a sense of identity, he needs their personalities and strengths to feel like he has one. Monsters are born, Christian Longo said he knows he should feel guilty but he doesn’t despite knowing what a horrendous act he did. He said it bothers him he can’t feel guilt.

I wonder if or who is paying the Mortgage in Fredrick CO? Does anybody have any info on this?

We have discussed her income and the details are in the first document dump. It has been posted over and over - she made the same amount of money that CW did. Yet there is criticism of her occupation (which Tricia has said is not allowed) and assertions that she didn't make any money at it. If that is the case, why not criticize CW's job - they made the same amount?! It is clear - for some, it has to be Shanann's fault somehow. THEY MADE THE SAME AMOUNT. It is in the discovery! MOO

Can you show me the discovery page or pages? There was a lot in there and I thought it was just a statement we heard from Watts or NK? (And I don't take them at their word on anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike