GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, just watched a video on youtube called Chris Watts Loading Bodies- Timestamps: 1:20 | 5:25 | 5:55 | 6:48 | 11:22.

Watch the shadows under the car starting around 12:40 into the video. Chris is already at the truck and you can clearly see a shadow under the truck walking towards him. He leans down, picks her up and puts in the truck.

WTF?!

I'm stunned.

My heart BREAKS for the little girls. (I won't make this personal, but this brought back horrible and real fears I had as a child. When I say I'm stunned, I'm really, really stunned and shocked and horrified - as I know we all are.)

Does anyone have links to the porch interviews. I really want to see them again, knowing what we know now.

tia and jmo
All three porch interviews: CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #15

Didn’t he text his coworkers around 6:30am to see where they were at? I wonder if when they said they weren’t close at that time it reinforced he had enough time to kill them.

I think so- but that was kind of late into the morning- so would make sense about the disposal of the bodies but what if they had been near and the girls had been there alive with him?

Can you imagine Shannan being dead in a sheet in the back of the pickup and the girls alive in the pickup? They must have had a million questions, been trying to talk to their mom- maybe touch her- and him driving with them for 45 minutes- unable to know how their emotions might escalate. Why?

I think it is more likely if he is lying it will be about planning and things going through his mind. Since the one thing we know about CW for sure is he cares what people think about him and being seen as a "good guy" I don't see why he would lie about this part. It makes him look horrific, right down to Bella's last words and his actions at the site. The one good thing it has done is it has convinced most CW fans that SW is exonerated and he did monstrous things. I just don't see why he would lie about this part unless in his mind it made him look better - like that he waited til the last possible moment to murder the girls because he was "torn" in his mind - but the addition of details of what happened at the site are just too horrific to me for him to have made up. We can never know for sure, but it does not seem like he is someone who would get off by making this up for any reason but to help himself. MOO.
His fans will still blame SW - they'll say that she drove him to it because of her treatment of him. Same as they've been saying. It's ridiculous.

Ok, just watched a video on youtube called Chris Watts Loading Bodies- Timestamps: 1:20 | 5:25 | 5:55 | 6:48 | 11:22.

Watch the shadows under the car starting around 12:40 into the video. Chris is already at the truck and you can clearly see a shadow under the truck walking towards him. He leans down, picks her up and puts in the truck.
It certainly does look like he's swooping down to pick up a child at around 12:40 marks. :(

jmo

I think so- but that was kind of late into the morning- so would make sense about the disposal of the bodies but what if they had been near and the girls had been there alive with him?

Can you imagine Shannan being dead in a sheet in the back of the pickup and the girls alive in the pickup? They must have had a million questions, been trying to talk to their mom- maybe touch her- and him driving with them for 45 minutes- unable to know how their emotions might escalate. Why?
I wonder if CW was able to keep them quiet by telling they had to be quiet "for Mommy." It's possible, also, that one or both fell asleep on the car ride. If Bella was awake, I think she was scared and not talkative. My opinion only, of course.

jmo

Final words from Bella: "Daddy, please do not do to me what you just did to CeCe." OMG
I literally got waves of full body chills when I read this and tears came to my eyes. I’ve never had a reaction like this and I’ve read some terrible things. I just cannot reconcile seeing that sweet face singing “My Daddy is a Hero” to that little voice saying “Please don’t do to me what you just did to CeCe.”

So unbelievably horrific. I am much more surprised now that he didn't have wounds from poor Shannan and Bella fighting back- even though he was so much stronger.

I never thought that this could happen... but IF this was the truth and little Baby Bella really witnessed him wrapping her mummy up in a sheet... my god, my heart breaks again. This is so gruesome.. I don't know. It's so hard to deal with... it makes me feel really sick. :(:(:(

While watching Dr Phil it all sounded so dark. And with the truck video, it was still dark. But IIRC Ashley B said it was sunrise and already some 80 deg at 6:15 am that day. So the whole thing took place in warm sunlight, his smothering Cece, throwing her in oil and coming back for Bella. It must have been the presence of evil that tipped off his friend, who returned for a second look but ran out of time. There must be some palpable, negative aura where such terror has just occurred.

NOTHING will shut the haters up. Ever. They are bullies, plain and simple and if the truth slapped them in their faces like a huge wet tuna, they STILL would spin it their way. It's what they DO.

laugh3-smiley.gif

It appears at 5:25 he may be carrying something on his shoulder (SW?), the object seems intentionally blurry. I wonder if LE edited it?

eta probably already been discussed if so my apologies

Last edited:
Yes, I believe he thought in his twisted mind that he was pointing out that he even missed the annoying things that children would sometimes do. He was likely thinking he was making himself seem more caring than what he was.

Normal people would point out, I miss their beautiful smiles, their hugs, etc etc.

He's just a cold hearted monster plain and simple.
He is so inarticulate that he needs subtitles stating what he actually meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500