GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no...REALLY?! This guy is sick. I don’t even need to read more. I was wondering what he had to say, maybe that he was willing to concede what kind of monster his son is. Still standing up for his baby boy. I wish this family would go away. Sure reminds me of Casey Anthony’s family.

PommyMommy, you are the best. Thank you.
Cindy and Ronnie, will never accept the fact that their son, and their son alone, is responsible for what happened that night.

Before he pleaded guilty, they blamed Shanann.

After he pleaded guilty, they continued to blame Shanann.

This week when we learn what he told investigators, it will be more of the same from them.

They will deflect, and forever downplay their son’s vile actions.

Apple. Tree.

I'm 99% in agreement but I do have a teeny weeny suspicion that they might have announced it purposely after setting up surveillance to watch what she does and see who she calls.

Same. I’ve never thought she was involved before. But we have no clue what’s been going on behind the scenes these last few months. For all we know she was being investigated all this time. I’m not saying it’s likely, but it’s not out of the realm of possibility either.

Questions I have that just make me go “hmm” - why would the Rzucek’s be “evaluating their next steps” based on the information received at this interview (as reported by their lawyer who is running the wrongful death suit). What steps could they possibly mean, except to go after someone else as well for wrongful death?

(There might be another reason, but I can’t think of any is my issue)

And two, did her phone really ping in Frederick that morning? Was that ever confirmed?

Chris Watts, man who killed pregnant wife and daughters, provides new details on murders to investigators: Officials
Chris Watts' father, Ronnie Watts, said his son did not tell him the details about the conversation, but Ronnie Watts told ABC News Thursday, "In my heart I know he didn't kill those girls."

Ronnie Watts said his son calls him every night and "knows the Bible inside and out."

"It's over and done with," Ronnie Watts said of the case. "I am confused why they [the investigators] went out there in the first place."

"I am confused why they [the investigators] went out there in the first place."

Since you talk to him every night, why don't you just da*n ask him and get over your confusion!

Since you talk to him every night, why don't you just da*n ask him and get over your confusion!

I think if CW told him exactly what happened and how it was his own fault and why, they still wouldn’t accept it. They will blame SW from now till eternity! It’s truly disgusting!

Last edited:

Um...yeah. Maybe they just talk about how many donuts he has on hand, the love letters he receives, the weather, and things like that. :rolleyes:
MOO

Chris Watts, man who killed pregnant wife and daughters, provides new details on murders to investigators: Officials
Chris Watts' father, Ronnie Watts, said his son did not tell him the details about the conversation, but Ronnie Watts told ABC News Thursday, "In my heart I know he didn't kill those girls."

Ronnie Watts said his son calls him every night and "knows the Bible inside and out."

"It's over and done with," Ronnie Watts said of the case. "I am confused why they [the investigators] went out there in the first place."
Oh, wow, maybe he did find God. Either that or there is a shortage of books in the prison library.
I can't believe Ronnie Watts is still determined to disrespect Shanann's memory by insisting his son didn't kill the girls.

Thanks Pommy! Of course the Watts' parents want this "over and done with". As delusional as they seem to be, a part of them MUST know that any new information will just drive the nail in on their son being a monster even more. Right now there are still people out there who believe he's innocent and they may cling to that. They probably hope that all of this will silently fade away. If Chris DID break down and tell the nitty gritty truth about what he did that night, it will be harder and harder for them to hold onto their delusions about their son. It would almost be sad if, you know, people hadn't actually died by his hands in a heinous manner.

I totally support the Rzuceks in whatever actions they take.

Come on guys - the state of Colorado provided us with a mountain of evidence that CW acted alone. I’ve watched the interrogation videos more times than I care to admit of all the players and the only question that wasn’t answered was the order and timing. Chris Watts is really not that complicated to understand.

We even have a verified insider telling us the purpose of the trip to NC by investigators. It appears there will always be people that want to believe either 1) Shanann killed girls or 2)NK was involved (illegally). No amount of evidence will change certain people’s minds. mooo

Come on guys - the state of Colorado provided us with a mountain of evidence that CW acted alone. I’ve watched the interrogation videos more times than I care to admit of all the players and the only question that wasn’t answered was the order and timing. Chris Watts is really not that complicated to understand.

We even have a verified insider telling us the purpose of the trip to NC by investigators. It appears there will always be people that want to believe either 1) Shanann killed girls or 2)NK was involved (illegally). No amount of evidence will change certain people’s minds. mooo

Agree. Even with a wink wink, nudge nudge I trust @Colorado303 's assessment of the situation and I am sure that when everything comes to light, she'll be able to tell us more.

I've always wondered how that site (on youtube) got away with using all of SW's videos, chopping them up, and placing suggestive one liners on them for click bait.

Websleuths doesn't allow victim bashing and that's a beautiful thing. Why can't these other sites ban victim bashing?

JMO, I think if they wanted to ban it, they could. Sadly, this kind of thing draws huge numbers of people to their sites, so it tends to become about the almighty advertising dollar.

And speaking of profiting off the tragedy of others, if I ever see that mug of Molly G's again, I may scream!

Thanks Pommy! Of course the Watts' parents want this "over and done with". As delusional as they seem to be, a part of them MUST know that any new information will just drive the nail in on their son being a monster even more. Right now there are still people out there who believe he's innocent and they may cling to that. They probably hope that all of this will silently fade away. If Chris DID break down and tell the nitty gritty truth about what he did that night, it will be harder and harder for them to hold onto their delusions about their son. It would almost be sad if, you know, people hadn't actually died by his hands in a heinous manner.

I totally support the Rzuceks in whatever actions they take.
I don't think anyone believes CW is delusional; they're either liars or they've lived under a rock for the past six months, JMO. It has to be unbelievably insulting to the Rzucek's to hear that the Watts just want this "over and done with" as if their pain and suffering could ever be over. However, I'm sure they will handle it with the same grace and dignity we have seen in the past. I admire their character so much.
MOO

Last edited:
Ronnie Watts tells ABC News Feb 28,2019

Damn that’s freakin’rude!
It will NEVER be ‘done with’ for Rzuceks EVER. It’s fresh for them and it will remain an open wound for the ones who dearly loved 4 innocent people.
How can their love be simply swept under the carpet and forgotten for YOU to move on with YOUR lives.
Selfish is an understatement and I see where CW’s narcissism stems.
Urghhhh.
I wanted to get something off of my chest that has bothered me for a long time. As far as I can tell, COw's parents have not taken any responsibility for what their son has done. I am a parent, and if my son had done something so horrific, his quilt would automatically become my quilt. I spawned the seed that created this imperfect human being. Why are they washing their hands of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon