CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone who watches it please come back here and summarize it? I just can’t with his family. If I watch it I will come unglued. Thanks in advance.

I will watch it. Should be interesting. How to make a guy who killed his family look "good". As far as I know, he has never even expressed remorse. Not that it would matter.

This was premeditated. He could have easily filed for divorce, when SW was in NC. He didn't have to go visit NC. He went there, deliberately, after being with his GF all the time.

I’ve watched it 3 times now and each time I pick up more. His family isn’t really portrayed except at sentencing when his mom speaks and turns to him and says she forgives him I think - the Netflix documentary draws on real evidence from what I gather and her unhappiness with his treatment of their relationship is very apparent as you may already know - I will watch it again probably Sunday morning and pm you if you would like - I can never imagine how this has been for you ...
JMO
Is the YouTube his family is behind already out there? For some reason I though it was “coming soon”.

Do we know why CW, when he shows up thst morning, and goes in through the garage, goes into her car?

The biggest tell was that he was practiced-casual, didn't even pretend she could be in the house, in medical distress.

It scares me that people like him walk among us.

JMO
We don’t know. We’ll never know. My guess is he had stashed her wedding ring there for some reason that made sense to him at the time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/crime/shanann-watts-brother-highly-recommends-netflix-doc/%3famp=tru
Snipped
https://www.google.com/amp/s/people...other-highly-recommends-netflix-doc/?amp=true

The brother of Shanann Watts has spoken out about the new Netflix documentary about his sister's infamous murder — and he says that it is telling Shanann's side of the story in a respectful way.

"I highly recommend watching this," Frankie Rzucek wrote on Facebook earlier this month. "It's on Netflix. The director made sure we were a part of the whole process and we met the whole team personally. They made sure we were ok with them making this before they even started, unlike Lifetime's horrible movie."
——
I saw his emotions both at their wedding and the press conference - no doubt in my mind he thought CW would bring love to his sister and then realized he was a monster
I don’t know anything about this lifetime movie But if he doesn’t support it - there’s a darn good reason
JMO

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/crime/shanann-watts-brother-highly-recommends-netflix-doc/%3famp=tru
Snipped

The brother of Shanann Watts has spoken out about the new Netflix documentary about his sister's infamous murder — and he says that it is telling Shanann's side of the story in a respectful way.

"I highly recommend watching this," Frankie Rzucek wrote on Facebook earlier this month. "It's on Netflix. The director made sure we were a part of the whole process and we met the whole team personally. They made sure we were ok with them making this before they even started, unlike Lifetime's horrible movie."
——
I saw his emotions both at their wedding and the press conference - no doubt in my mind he thought CW would bring love to his sister and then realized he was a monster
I don’t know anything about this lifetime movie But if he doesn’t support it - there’s a darn good reason
JMO
IIRC Lifetime was >6 months ago and had a lot of drama acting, re-enacting, whatever it's called. IMO it portrayed SW with made up scenes, as a real "rhymes with rich", as Barbara Bush said. I don't doubt that her family disliked it.

Then, a couple of months ago there was a release of the audio portion of conversations between the Watts parents & sister speaking with CW. Illuminating for one thing. If any of you remember the victims' advocate at the sentencing who spoke for the Watts, she was very respectful and said that the Watts were not aware of a lot of facts before they made those interviews completely burning SW after she and the kids were murdered. (nasty, nasty. IMO. Those interviews are still on YT, easy to find. Cindy and Ronnie burning SW.). Anyway, in those conversations with his family, CW was quite respectful, IMO, non-committal, even sticking up for SW, although hardly getting a word in edge-wise because of motor mouth Cindy. His mother completely, specifically disowned everything the advocate had said about the Watts accepting that CW had done it. I can't link to it, it is still on the YT site of one of the ex partners of Murder Rap Sesh, a site we were given the OK to discuss here albeit long ago. I have a hunch that the new FB show coming out is based on the above CW jailhouse/family conversations.

Last edited:
I don’t know much about drowning etc, do you know what could be drawn from that fact?
There are a lot of ppl here that know more than I do, but the way I understand it is that oil could have been forced into Bella's stomach while dead, but if it wasn't drawn into the lungs via breathing, it indicates that the victim was dead. Because a drowning person will take involuntary breaths, drawing water, or in this case, oil into the lungs. Maybe someone else will weigh in. This was discussed a lot earlier on.

I will watch it. Should be interesting. How to make a guy who killed his family look "good". As far as I know, he has never even expressed remorse. Not that it would matter.

This was premeditated. He could have easily filed for divorce, when SW was in NC. He didn't have to go visit NC. He went there, deliberately, after being with his GF all the time.

He murdered 3 children and his wife. How in hell can he look good in any way.

Snipped

——
JMO

In 100% total transparency , this will be an unpopular post (by me).

To be clear, Shanann did not deserve what happened to her and her children, not in any way shape of form.

Having said that, I had never looked too much into this case before watching the documentary. After watching it, I (with a completely unfiltered opinion I know will be unpopular) did not think that the Netflix documentary painted Shanann in a positive manner. I don't think the documentary was made to slander her or give her a negative portrayal, but from my perspective, it did not portray her positively.

Oh, thanks. I wonder how DM got the information in the first place.
I think they have bots that scour the public records in high profile cases - either electronic or researchers. We have to file a court action on a name change - just like a lawsuit - hearings, etc.

I am curious though - did she never once look at his social media and see he was married with children or did he not have any accounts?

I think they have bots that scour the public records in high profile cases - either electronic or researchers. We have to file a court action on a name change - just like a lawsuit - hearings, etc.

I am curious though - did she never once look at his social media and see he was married with children or did he not have any accounts?
He had a FB page, IIRC, that SW frequently posted on. He was also selling Thrive. He closed the FB page the week just before he murdered her, IIRC. And, she could have looked at SW's FB anytime she wanted to, ie the post where SW surprised CW with the pregnancy test success. IMO she already knew that SW was pregnant. IMO it is inconceivable that a girlfriend of a married man does not scour the internet for info on the boyfriend and his real wife.

She said he told her he was married but separated, and had the 2 girls, and that he lived in the basement. When she visited the house 2 times in July, she went up to the loft area to peak in at the girls' play room.

Last edited:

Nuttmegg remembered better than I did

He had a FB page, IIRC, that SW frequently posted on. He was also selling Thrive. He closed the FB page the week just before he murdered her, IIRC. And, she could have looked at SW's FB anytime she wanted to, ie the post where SW surprised CW with the pregnancy test success. IMO she already knew that SW was pregnant.

She said he told her he was married but separated, and had the 2 girls, and that he lived in the basement. When she visited the house 2 times in July, she went up to the loft area to peak in at the girls' play room.
Wow - I would like to see more of that interview - I may watch it again more closely. Even if he is separated - yikes!

If the results of a name change are confidential, why wouldn't the application be? You'd think a lawyer could have managed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname