Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made it to Salida... :) Everything quiet at fairgrounds and courthouse. I plan on getting up real early... Still not sure if I should try for courthouse or go straight to fairgrounds for a better chance as more seats.

Let me know what kind of information you are interested in as media will probably twitter important facts. ;)

@NoSI, Glad you arrived safely and can get settled in early!

The defense made a big issue out of getting the sequential order of the witnesses that the prosecution will be calling to testify. It would be helpful if you could post the names and agencies of the witnesses as they come up if not in advance.

We don't always get a clear picture of who's on the stand in the tweets -- especially if you're following multiple reporters typing at warped speed!

Thank you. :)

One more... Hard to see the "S" on mountain...

S for Suzanne
S for Salida which Suzanne loved
S for Sun as Suzanne was a ray of light
S for Sad because Suzanne is gone
S for Strength for Suzanne's loved one's tonight and going forward
S for Sucess for the Prosecution
S for Sleep well tonight All

Ok, that's the extent of my creativity...;)

Attachments

• 20210808_193333_compress80.jpg
    20210808_193333_compress80.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 54
Made it to Salida... :) Everything quiet at fairgrounds and courthouse. I plan on getting up real early... Still not sure if I should try for courthouse or go straight to fairgrounds for a better chance as more seats.

Let me know what kind of information you are interested in as media will probably twitter important facts. ;)
I’d like to know if you see Keith Morrison from Dateline. I thought someone said he was at Suzanne’s memorial.

My vote is try for the courthouse. We are extra! You have more devotion that most public who would try!! I guarantee you wake up earlier and try harder to make it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname