Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of a wild tweet by Denver 7 reporter .

Searchers find something suspicious and start digging in the hills west of Salida. They’re looking for evidence of a missing woman, Suzanne Morphew. Didn’t find what they were looking for!

https://twitter.com/lancehernandez7/status/1309193497535283201?s=21
Thanks !
Hmm.
It's an unspoken assumption by many, as to what has probably happened.
How I wish we were still searching for an alive Suzanne !!

Tick tock to the perp.
Imo.

I got the ARCgis app up and running I think. It shows a grid map and green and white people icons scattered around I guess showing where searchers are. Is that all it shows? That’s all mine shows. Anything else that I’m missing? Thanks. Sorry for being unsmart about this.
So, I finally got mine running. I had to delete the app and reinstall. Then, if you zoom in and click on the little green person, there will be a drop down box with the searchers in that group. And their tracks.

Last edited:
IMO the mountain lion theory will be easily debunked as no lion could possibly carry her cleanly away outside the 200 mile search area without a trace. The prosecutor would have a hay day with that!

Maybe so. Like I said, I'm not familiar with mountain lions. However, having an officer testify for the defense is difficult to pass up. Moreover, it puts the prosecutor in the difficult position of having to impeach a peace officer (it's not the funnest thing to do, I can assure you).

Love, love, love seeing those searches taking place to the west of Salida.

I don't believe SM is anywhere directionally on a route leading to Denver.
I say that because of how insistent BM has been about placing himself in Denver on the day she supposedly went for her bike ride.

Misdirection has been a consistent tactic we've seen someone use in this case.
"Look over there. Not here."

I like those westerly areas they're checking out very, very much…

JMO.
ITA.
MOO
Hwy 50 south of Salida or 237 off of Monarch Pass.

The terrain is steep. Really steep in areas. This is just outside the Morphew house near Salida where a team is searching.

“It’s got to be looked over, it’s got to be eliminated,” Suzanne’s brother told me as we walked through the woods.

Suzanne went missing May 10 #9News

https://twitter.com/marcsallinger/status/1309188122589102080?s=21

Love, love, love seeing those searches taking place to the west of Salida.

I don't believe SM is anywhere directionally on a route leading to Denver.
I say that because of how insistent BM has been about placing himself in Denver on the day she supposedly went for her bike ride.

Misdirection has been a consistent tactic we've seen someone use in this case.
"Look over there. Not here."

I like those westerly areas they're checking out very, very much…

JMO.
I totally agree. May this be the day that Suzanne is found!

The terrain is steep. Really steep in areas. This is just outside the Morphew house near Salida where a team is searching.

“It’s got to be looked over, it’s got to be eliminated,” Suzanne’s brother told me as we walked through the woods.

Suzanne went missing May 10 #9News

https://twitter.com/marcsallinger/status/1309188122589102080?s=21

Wow, difficult terrain. But on the foto’s and videos it does seem that the searchers are well prepared and in the right clothes and shoes, having a backpack too. Great to see

Such a vast and rugged area.
I always have that sinking feeling she could be an arm's length outside the search area.
Following closely.
MOO.
She sure could be. I think the main benefit of the search is to draw attention to her disappearance. Now, people in Colorado and visitors will always be looking for her, unless this group gets very lucky.

And the husband, IMO, will forever be shamed.

"Remember the Suzanne Morphew disappearance? Her husband wouldn't even join the search groups".

Awesome post!

First, it appears the water level is much higher in May than it is right now. That is common for snow melt and the Arkansas River, right?

Also, in the May pic, those 4-6 rocks on the far right (where the sand is now exposed and sunken) seem very out of place. They are jutting out into the river/current flow in an unnatural way.
Is it possible those rocks might have been placed there to protect the sand beach from water erosion? I don't know if the banks of the river are naturally sandy or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member