Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

Trying to get up to speed on the latest in the search. I am going live in about 20 minutes (around 2:05 PM Eastern) for Websleuths True Crime Update.
If anyone can text or call me at 435-647-6896 with an update I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Tricia
PS. I just now was able to log on so I don't have much time to find updates.
CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 , MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*
media thread is updated @Tricia

DBM many others posted same info already
Gosh I get goosebumps watching video of the searchers. I’m working from home, on pins & needles, and trying to keep up here so as to not miss anything as these threads move fast. Thanks to you and everyone providing updates on today’s search., much appreciated!

May today be the day Suzanne is found.

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Love, love, love seeing those searches taking place to the west of Salida.

I don't believe SM is anywhere directionally on a route leading to Denver.
I say that because of how insistent BM has been about placing himself in Denver on the day she supposedly went for her bike ride.

Misdirection has been a consistent tactic we've seen someone use in this case.
"Look over there. Not here."

I like those westerly areas they're checking out very, very much…

JMO.

A Chaffee County woman is missing after a neighbor said she went out for a bike ride Sunday and never returned
Chaffee County woman missing since Sunday after neighbor said she went out for bike ride

Media, Maps & Timeline thread (No Discussion)

Suzanne Morphew Case Archive (developed and maintained by WS member AmandaReckonwith)

Verified Experts/Professionals posting in this thread:

10ofRods is a Verified Anthropologist
Angleterre is a Verified LE from England
riolove77 is a Verified Attorney (prosecutor)
Alethea is a Verified Attorney (defense)
otto is a Verified Expert
Chomsky is a Verified Attorney
angelainwi is a Certified Trauma Counselor
gitana1 is a Verified Attorney
Cassidy is a Verified Attorney
lamlawindy is a Verified Attorney (former Prosecutor, now Defence)

Suzanne Morphew FB page
Suzanne Morphew Twitter page

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37

Do you have a link to the ArcGIS map?

Sorry @Knox I just saw this...the directions were reposted up thread but you can also find them on PE website. ArcGIS is a mapping app that you will need to download first (free app) and then click on “Continue without signing in.” There you will find the option PE Update on Suzanne Morphew Search with their logo so it’s easy to see it. I didn’t realize before I looked at the map that searchers were apparently given a choice to search the Dead Horse Gulch (what a horrible name) or the Monarch Pass areas today so maybe that’s why so many searchers show up there. However, there might still be a reason it is was one of the first areas chosen to be searched! It appears that Andy is currently searching around the area where the bike is was found.

This seems surreal after all these threads to watch the actual search going on now! My anxiety is out the roof, sitting on pins and needles praying Suzanne is found!
#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Moo, just Wondering if BM is watching the search map like watching a sports game or a nail biting, sitting on the edge of your seat thriller movie. Hollering because searchers are too hot or too cold.

IMO, sure Wish we could get a glimpse of what Ol' BM is doing today and see what his demeanor is like.

Did Andy say that in this clip? I don’t see or hear that but it is very interesting if he said to look for burn piles. Wondering if it is something he is concerned about or was he advised by LE to look for burn piles?

Do the searchers seem to be walking very fast? I know they have a lot of ground to cover but if you are looking for disturbed earth, clothes, bones or burn areas shouldn’t you go a tad slower? I don’t mean to be critical when people are out there searching and I’m not even helping (wish I was there though) but it just didn’t look very thorough. That was just a short clip though and maybe they had already searched there and were moving on. Also has anyone seen any scent dogs yet? I’m incredibly hopeful Andy’s Army will find Suzanne!

Gosh I get goosebumps watching video of the searchers. I’m working from home, on pins & needles, and trying to keep up here so as to not miss anything as these threads move fast. Thanks to you and everyone providing updates on today’s search., much appreciated!

May today be the day Suzanne is found.

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Me too! I can’t seem to get anything done. I got goosebumps watching Andy speak to the searchers. He is very determined! I saw a search dog at the end of the video of Andy posted above. I didn’t repost the video even though it’s awesome but he gives out his phone number in it so it might need to be edited to take out his phone number because that’s all he needs is a bunch of trolls calling him while he is searching for Suzanne and wasting his time. I’m so hopeful Suzanne will be found. There is strength in the number of people searching & praying!!!

Edit: I’m not calling us WS members trolls or suggesting we will be calling up Andy but I meant others without the best intentions including supporters of someone who shall not be named. Of course if that video is posted elsewhere the crazies will get it anyway! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
For those that want to see Andy’s search avtivity, he is Andy313 on the ARCgis search app. He is searching around Puma Path road perimeter/tree line and along the 225 towards Fooses Creek. This area is his main area of focus as he gets started in the search for his sister.
Whata great app. Thank you! But i’m having a trouble. Mine is failing to load the trackers. Any advice?

MOD NOTE

As it pertains to Lauren Scharf, all of us here at WS have greately appreciated her dedication to this case - no two ways about that.
We also hope she continues to provide great coverage and being a voice for SM.

For reasons unknown to us, she is not covering the search today, and she did not elaborate in her tweet about it.
There are however, several other professional journalists that are there, and providing updates. Let's stay focused on SM, the case, and the search and leave the questions about why LS isn't there today, off the thread.

Thanks everyone :)

I got the ARCgis app up and running I think. It shows a grid map and green and white people icons scattered around I guess showing where searchers are. Is that all it shows? That’s all mine shows. Anything else that I’m missing? Thanks. Sorry for being unsmart about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname