CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen in a lot of discussion groups about dating and beauty tips that this trend of being "hair-free" is due to the overwhelmingly easy access to *advertiser censored* nowadays. At any rate, I've heard so many younger women say that they always keep themselves "hair-free down there" that I didn't even give that notation in the report a second thought.

It has nothing to do with *advertiser censored*, it is just the current style. I did notice that the autopsy report said "shaved" and I would assume it means just that. Shaving not waxing which means it was done very recently, in anticipation of an encounter.

If she wanted an encounter with the "new bf" whom she had been driving around while he looked for jobs, and whom she had a date with for breakfast, well...it wasn't for him.

I am fairly certain it was for the old BF who stayed in the house that she lurked outside of.

How do you know this was done in anticipation of an encounter?

Wait, you don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has nothing to do with *advertiser censored*, it is just the current style. I did notice that the autopsy report said "shaved" and I would assume it means just that. Shaving not waxing which means it was done very recently, in anticipation of an encounter.

If she wanted an encounter with the "new bf" whom she had been driving around while he looked for jobs, and whom she had a date with for breakfast, well...it wasn't for him.

I am fairly certain it was for the old BF who stayed in the house that she lurked outside of.

No, no, no - just to be clear, I certainly wasn't implying that *advertiser censored* had anything to do with this case. I meant from online discussions in other forums about dating and beauty a LOT of people said this trend emerged because of the easy access to *advertiser censored* through the Internet and now (supposedly, from what I've seen others answer) guys tend to expect women to be "clean-shaven" because that's what they see in *advertiser censored*, and that's how the trend was started. I don't have any idea if this is true, I just know that every time the topic was brought up there were a lot of people that gave this answer - neither the trend or *advertiser censored* is my thing, lol.

I believe the first ME put the ami levels in the blood to postmortem redistribution. There are tons of links that explain it, and since I'm not sure of your level of understanding, I'll leave it to you to research it!

And welcome!!!

Thank you for pointing it out. I understand why the ME must have felt it was still within the range of normal.

The decedent in this case appears to have been first prescribed Amitriptyline in 2003, a time period of 8-9 years of use.

This is from the autopsy. It seems like the assumption is that Morgan was still taking the meds. Shouldn't this have been confirmed with the parents? If the parents had said that as far as they know she had not been taking the meds, shouldn't there have been further testing to make sure whether this is true? I'm thinking that if the gastric contents were tested way back then, evidence collection to prove either suicide or murder would have been not this difficult.

(sniped by me.) I'm thinking that if the gastric contents were tested way back then, evidence collection to prove either suicide or murder would have been not this difficult.

I don't follow your thoughts here. Could you explain further how you think this would show evidence of either one (suicide vs murder)?

To add to my post above: She was a dancer, and it's probably more visually appealing to have less rather than more in some of those leotards and costumes, so the whole issue might be irrelevant anyway.

I have to comment - can't help myself. I took ballet for several years back in my twenties mostly for exercise as I liked the feminine aspect of it, grace and elongation. My teacher who was in her early forties almost always wore a black leotard with pink tights. It bugged me to no end that she didn't seem to realize the frontal overflow topping each leg between her black leotard and pink tights. How could she not know that as we were always facing into the mirrors. :blushing:

As to Morgan, I didn't think twice about the notation regarding her grooming because, as Jaime pointed out, it seems to be a trend. The only reason I even know that is from watching 'The Housewives of Beverly Hills'. haha. Back in my leotard days, the most we did was trim.
Apparently my teacher didn't believe in even that. :dunno:

That waxing business looks like it's torture. No way.

I don't think her personal grooming habits are relevant. Moving on.

Or it could have been done for her gyno appt the day before...JMO.

What does she mean when she says news crews are priming for round two of what really happened? Anybody know what that is in reference to? I'm lost.

They actually considered LIVE security guards at a major expense, but not an alarm system?!?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the original autopsy put the ami level at 2.5 times above safe/normal?

I don't follow your thoughts here. Could you explain further how you think this would show evidence of either one (suicide vs murder)?

Till July, it was believed by LE that she died of natural causes and that the elevated quantity of drugs found in the system could have been due to postmortem redistribution. It's only after the second round of testing that they found the cocktail of drugs in her system. If the list of all the drugs had come up in the report way back then, perhaps LE might have relaunched the investigation.Then it would have been easier to collect evidence to support one COD or the other - the drug trail, the evidences in the berm, the jewelry trail, any evidences in the house. It kinda seems too late now to do anything.

Right now, we have nothing but the word of the Ingrams to go by.

Am I making sense now?

What does she mean when she says news crews are priming for round two of what really happened? Anybody know what that is in reference to? I'm lost.
I took it as sort of a literary foreshadowing signifying that her blog is about to "turn the corner," to to speak and get in to the nitty gritty of this stalking.

Till July, it was believed by LE that she died of natural causes and that the elevated quantity of drugs found in the system could have been due to postmortem redistribution. It's only after the second round of testing that they found the cocktail of drugs in her system. It's just my belief that it would have been easier to collect evidence way back in December to support one COD or the other - the drug trail, the evidences in the berm, the jewelry trail, any evidences in the house.

Right now, we have nothing but the word of the Ingrams to go by.

Am I making sense now?

Yes. Definitely agree (as I'm sure TI would as well.)

How come people keep posting that M was pining over the ex? How do we know he wasn't pining over her and/or even that he had someone following her?
In August M begins to sense and/or know she's being followed. Had she quit communicating as much with bf who was in Australia?
She met the new bf in October but didn't seem to rush into anything with him.
Ex returns to US on November 16th.
How do we know that Morgan wasn't the one who was unsure about the ex upon his return? Maybe she no longer had the feelings she once did for him.
Morgan dies under suspicious circumstances on December 2.

If you are female and you shave your pubes every day...just because...for no particular reason...well that is highly unusual for a female.

Honestly, we don't even know the 'level' of shaved as mentioned in the autopsy. It could have been the night before, or grown out a bit from a few days before.

It's actually NOT unusual for a female to keep herself trimmed just because. Some of us just like how we look and feel down there when regularly groomed.

Again, not relevant. And really it's kind of... odd... to me that we're so fixated on her personal grooming habits.

If you are female and you shave your pubes every day...just because...for no particular reason...well that is highly unusual for a female. Shaving that area can cause razor burn and it HURTS it you do it too frequently, at least for many folks.

That was the point of my post above - apparently nowadays, with the younger generation (well, younger than me at any rate, lol) it's not at all unusual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2