Cobra: Tapes, Interviews & Case Discussion

ron: joe had his old lady come from wherever she was from in her new cadillac

Now, would that be Joe's Mum or his girlfriend? Wondering exactly how "new" that cadillac is, too. hahahahahahahahaha

These guys have me laughing on the tapes........but make me sooooooooooo angry that Haleigh seems to be lost in all of this.

Ron is a piece of work!!

Did you notice he never used the time? How many people in this world would be explained a detailed account of LE questioning him about the time he took to get home and rc never once mentions the clock and the time when he relates his alibi?

He says that LE questioned him about the time and this is how ron explains what LE asks him: "now they said, well how the *advertiser censored*** did you get home from this amount
of time to this amount of time… "

In my entire life I have never heard anything so stupid. This is called DECEPTION...he was misleading Cobra and avoiding letting anyone know what time he got off work..the big question is WHY?

Imagine Whisp, after all this time (nearly 16 months!), the answer to the most rudimentary question is still unknown to the public - It just blows my mind! JMHO ~

ron: joe had his old lady come from wherever she was from in her new cadillac

Now, would that be Joe's Mum or his girlfriend? Wondering exactly how "new" that cadillac is, too. hahahahahahahahaha

These guys have me laughing on the tapes........but make me sooooooooooo angry that Haleigh seems to be lost in all of this.

It was his gf (whether or not it was a romantic involvement or simply friendship I don't know). I believe her name was J.

RC's obsession is his money and custody of the children. The fact he has to explain he is the better parent at every possible opportunity shows his lack of self belief. He tries to convince others that he is the best parent. He loves to toot his own horn.

He started this rant on his first interview. His mother also finds it necessary to puff him up as she also related it at the first interview at the crime scene. This is something he brags about and has a real live piece of paper that he interprets as HE is good and Crystal is bad. He then proceeds to say how bad she is and talks about all the money she owes him...his favorite thing in the whole world is money. He has an unresolved issue with Crystal and with women in general.

He relates the whole story about the gators and JO...funny because, as I recall, Amber and Crystal related something very similar about rc saying that whenever he went over the Dunn's Creek Bridge that ron related it would be a good place to toss a body.

Ron is a liar at best. The way he told the story about the gun makes no sense, whatsover. He says JO stole it but apparently rc had it and decided he was going to hide it and frame JO.

This guy, ron, is very sick and I am able to say this. He is a very dangerous person. I don't know if he killed Haleigh but I wouldn't rule him out if only for the reason he lies right in the face of what people know to be the truth.

I am convinced that whatever happened to Haleigh, ron is responsible either directly or due to his nasty and intimidating ways. He crossed the line one too many times.

The part I bolded/underlined below really stood out to me. Ron is extremely confident isn't he?

cobra: big guy? little guy? your size? smaller?

ron: smaller than me, i`d break him in half. aint nothin to it, i said dude…
all i want is for you to let me lay his hand on the concrete and crush it with
this motherf**** jack.

cobra: for stealin for stealin the damn gun…

ron: …and i would crush both of his mf`n hands… i will make sure they will never be able to mf`n… no, they will never be able to reconstruct em ….that way he will never be able to steal nothing from anybody else. right or wrong?

cobra: right on.

ron: instead of cutting them off and going to jail for attempted murder,
i will just crush your f`n hands b**** … i`ll get an assault with a deadly
weapon. so what? i`ll be out…. i`ll be out!

It was his gf (whether or not it was a romantic involvement or simply friendship I don't know). I believe her name was Jenn.

I'd like to thank you for these transcripts, nomoresorrow!!

The name J. is on my list to find out her connection to da cadillac. Thanks

Ron says that LE asked him how he got home from this amount of time to that amount of time. He sure has a way with words, doesn't he?

This sentence alone should hang him...imo.

Why didn't Cobra ask him the time???

I am convinced that whatever happened to Haleigh, ron is responsible either directly or due to his nasty and intimidating ways. He crossed the line one too many times.

You are not alone, Whisperer! I feel it, you feel it, and 98% of the folks who follow this case feel it. The LE in Palatka are being quiet for SOME reason when it comes to Ronald,

So rc had a tire jack in his hand and was threatening JO with it...OMG! I can feel the anger in JO..and it makes me shiver. RC is one scary dude..no doubt about it. I have a strong feeling this event happened on Monday FEB 9.

You know another thing that blows me away when I read these transcripts is Ronald's ability to even talk, without showing any emotion, about the possibility that his daughter's body may have been dumped in a river and eaten by alligators. What parent could even entertain that idea without some sign or display of emotion - even if just a catch in the voice to control (hold back) them!?

JMHO ~

The cops were looking for ron's gun and he hid it alright...in the ditch so that LE wouldn't take it from him. RC got cornered with his BS story and he had to turn over a gun but if you notice he cleaned it before he gave it to LE...IOW, JO's fingerprints were never on it.

I'd like to thank you for these transcripts, nomoresorrow!!

The name "Jenn" is on my list to find out her connection to da cadillac. Thanks

Your welcome Lynx! There seemed to be alot of discussion recently referencing the Cobra/Ron tapes on a couple of different threads and I thought it would be nice to have them in one place to discuss more generally. (If anyone wanted to)

parts of this transcript was discussed in the General Therioes and Motives thread a good bit. I posted a portion it was # 1475... not sure about it but perhaps some of the ones that relate directly to this thread could be moved/forwarded here now that we have this thread. It's at the mods discretion of course, as far as my posts go that would be fine with me as it relates directly to this audio tape...

RON was pitching a fit and losing control all day on Monday, the 9th. He, TN and AS knew it. They are covering it up to keep him from being considered suspicious.
All this loving BS and Walton pictures they paint are pure fantasy. Haleigh was in trouble because RC was in a violent state of mind. Wanna bet he was pitching a fit over having to pick up Haleigh at the bus stop? He is not the one who does this as he normally has left for work by that time...this is what the people have said..the say misty is the one that picks up Haleigh at 3:30...so already there is a BIG problem going on at the MH.

nomoresorrow, if Ron Cumming's lack of concern is just hitting you now in May of 2010, I feel sorry for you!

My gawd.....this guy has been on the Disney Ride of his life since Haleigh went missing with Tatoos, Marriage..........oops, the fun stopped after marriage, huh? 'cause the public caught on. Oooooooops.

The cops were looking for ron's gun and he hid it alright...in the ditch so that LE wouldn't take it from him. RC got cornered with his BS story and he had to turn over a gun but if you notice he cleaned it before he gave it to LE...IOW, JO's fingerprints were never on it.

Oh I noticed! So do you think that Ron told LE he'd cleaned the gun so he could explain why there were no prints, specifically Jo's, on it? TIA ~

How ignorant of me to not thank you Nomore for all your hard work. I was so caught up reading the transcript, I lost myself in it.

Thank you so much for doing this.

Oh I noticed! So do you think that Ron told LE he'd cleaned the gun so he could explain why there were no prints, specifically Jo's, on it? TIA ~

RC told the cops JO stole his gun but I bet the fact is rc hid the gun so when the cops were searching the house, they wouldn't find it. He either hid or Tommy/misty hid it for him. He may have had to explain his hand injuries or why he didn't have the gun he talked about. So he made up the story about JO stealing it.

rc is the ultimate bully, isn't he? He told Cobra he was thinking like a criminal regarding his gun....wasn't much of a stretch. He is a criminal, he has the mind of a criminal and he is exactly where he belongs.

nomoresorrow, if Ron Cumming's lack of concern is just hitting you now in May of 2010, I feel sorry for you!

My gawd.....this guy has been on the Disney Ride of his life since Haleigh went missing with Tatoos, Marriage..........oops, the fun stopped after marriage, huh? 'cause the public caught on. Oooooooops.

LOL - No, it's not just hitting me now Lynx. For some reason :)crazy:) I always seem to re-experience things on different levels at varying degrees. :waitasec: Maybe one of our very wise WS'ers has a diagnosis for this and can clue me in... (TIA)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheGingerSnoop
Back