Conrad Murray trial -Day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday june 19th 09

One of the last reheasals , took place at the forum.

Witness saw Micheal wasnt right wasnt well ,witness was deeply troubled. Micheal appeared lost and incoherent.
He felt he was not well although he did converse and answer questions.

He offered Micheal food, but a blanket on him ,rubbed his feet and put a heater next to him.

Micheal asked to sit with him and watch Travis go on and reherse . Witness had never seen him like that.

Witness expressed concerns though and email to randy phillips june 2009 at 204 am .
Email entered as evidence
Email was written while Kenny was deeply concerned 2 or 3 hours after rehearsal

Witness asked for water..

and he tried to reach his doctor unsucessfully. IMO Apparently, MJ was stoned off his gourd without his doctor's help that night.

and he tried to reach his doctor unsucessfully. IMO Apparently, MJ was stoned off his gourd without his doctor's help that night.

If MJ was getting "MILK" every night that would really take a toll on him. That's a drug you should only have when having surgery. He could have been hungover from the night before plus it can't be good for you to have all that medication in your body. No wonder he wasn't well. There had to be a Doctor prescribing all this medication. You can't just pick it up at 7/11.

If MJ was getting "MILK" every night that would really take a toll on him. That's a drug you should only have when having surgery. He could have been hungover from the night before plus it can't be good for you to have all that medication in your body. No wonder he wasn't well. There had to be a Doctor prescribing all this medication. You can't just pick it up at 7/11.

the drug is used up very quickly by the body and leaves no residual effects,

maybe BLACKMAIL. Dr Murray has always said he never got paid. We all know that MJ was having financial problems. I bet that's why he recorded him like that.

Agree. There is something so wrong with this recording. Like I said earlier, I just can't put my finger on it. I do know, without any doubt, that if I photographed any part of a patient without their signed consent it would be a violation of privacy and a HIPPA violation. I'm thinking what Dr. Murray did would be considered a HIPPA violation also. I hope the medical board picks up on this, esp if there was no consent for the recording while under the influence of medications.

The prosecution did a brilliant job of finding out that Dr. Murray did not obtain informed consent from MJ prior to administering Propofol. Informed consent is essential, if not the law!

the drug is used up very quickly by the body and leaves no residual effects,

I would bet money that's if it's used correctly it would leave no residual effects. Not every night. How would anyone know the effects of using it daily doubt anyone has ever tried!!! Plus, how do we know the dosage he was getting. You are making an assumption he was getting a normal dose.

Dr Murray looks like he's on "milk" right now. he does not look good.

I wouldn't be surprised if the doc has his own self-prescribed stash, which would be illegal.

Repeating for the umteenth time (sorry), but I lost a son 6 years ago and I am pained watching the image of Michael on the gurney,dead ,and hearing his voice ,slurred and still sweet. I have the utmost sympathy for Catherine Jackson ,as a mother,having to see and hear ,what was a tragic time for her child.
For the entire family to be able to endure such heartache today,there are no words to express the pain they must be in.
I still can not look at videos or pour through scrapbooks of my James. It just hurts too much,brings the very worst of the pain back.
I am so very sorry Catherine Jackson. So sorry.

Ditto from me, MissJames.

IMO MJ was a drug addict, couldn't even take care of himself. I'm sure his children were very used to hearing him babbling, slurring and incoherent on a regular basis. Father of the Year? He was NOT. How could he possibly be?

How can we explain away the fact that the only drugs found in MJ's system were administered by Dr. Murray?

How refreshing to watch a trial without hearing objection after each question. On that note, I'm REALLY suprised the prosecution was allowed to include the death photo in it's opening presentation. Shocked actually.

I really like the female prosecution attorney - she's clear and concise. It's nice not to hear drawn out "ummmms" over and over.

And what do you know - not a single sidebar yet!

The CFCMA trial really jaded me!

MOO

Mel

I don't see how that even matters as propofol was not a drug to be used in a home setting, and not for sleep inducement as an insomnia aid. Nor were there informed consent and monitoring charts...so it won't matter if Michael Jackson begged and his entire future in the entertainment field was on the line - a physician should not have been so negligent as to supply the propofol, administer it, and leave the patient with access to a dangerous and restricted drug.

"zactly and Propofol should only be used by an anesthesiologist in the hospital with all the needed equipment.
Even my dad would never bring such a drug to our home.

I think Conrad Murray made many huge mistakes and I'm not even sure how he was permitted to order Propofol in the first place, but I don't think he meant harm. He just messed up BIG TIME!
imo (and maybe a bit of greed mixed in there as well.) imo again

How refreshing to watch a trial without hearing objection after each question. On that note, I'm REALLY suprised the prosecution was allowed to include the death photo in it's opening presentation. Shocked actually.

I really like the female prosecution attorney - she's clear and concise. It's nice not to hear drawn out "ummmms" over and over.

MOO

Mel

I was just thinking the same thing. They are so professional. Wow, is all I can say about JB, CM and Team. That was truly a circus

Repeating for the umteenth time (sorry), but I lost a son 6 years ago and I am pained watching the image of Michael on the gurney,dead ,and hearing his voice ,slurred and still sweet. I have the utmost sympathy for Catherine Jackson ,as a mother,having to see and hear ,what was a tragic time for her child.
For the entire family to be able to endure such heartache today,there are no words to express the pain they must be in.
I still can not look at videos or pour through scrapbooks of my James. It just hurts too much,brings the very worst of the pain back.
I am so very sorry Catherine Jackson. So sorry.

I'm so sorry MissJames. I do think the gurney photo should not have been admitted like that - it shocked me. I also think the prosecution made the photo more sinsiter by that hint of green and jagged borders.

IMHO it was to try to influence the jury - what other reason is plausible?

Hugs,

Mel

MOO

Mel

I really like this Judge and so far it doesn't have that circus atmosphere (inside the court room) as we've seen in other celebrity trials. OJ, Anna Nicole, etc.

I hope Dr. Murray gets a fair trial. I'm very much on the fence on this one.

Is there a link to where I can hear the recording that Dr. Murray made of Michael. I missed that part of the trial, and also the photo. I can't believe they showed it.

MOO

Mel
I only saw the beginning when the judge was explaining that he may have to ask them to leave at times or interrupt the schedule and they were to blame him only,not the attorney's.He also explained what an opening statement was and was NOT. I like him. He's very calm.

I'm so sorry MissJames. I do think the gurney photo should not have been admitted like that - it shocked me. I also think the prosecution made the photo more sinsiter by that hint of green and jagged borders.

IMHO it was to try to influence the jury - what other reason is plausible?

Hugs,

Mel

I'm not objecting to the use of it,only expressing sorrow for the Jackson's and what they must endure . No doubt they want the prosecutor to do what he needs to.

I think Dr. Murray was a very careless and foolish man ,but not a killer.He still bears responsibility,IMO.
The audio of Michael that he recorded on his phone makes me sick. WTH? I may need to reconsider .

It sounds like withdrawal .

IMO Conrad Murray is guilty,he was the one prescribing the Propofol to MJ.He did not take care of him he drugged him to death.Yes he was hired by MJ, but he was a doctor and saw what was happening to MJ.I am sick of these greedy doctors taking on celebrities and giving them whatever they want for a large paycheck.A legal drug dealer that's all.I'm sure MJ was a drug addict ,but he could not just walk into a pharmacy and demand drugs.No they were prescribed by a licensed doctor.Conrad wanted 5 million dollars are you kidding me? I think Conrad is sneaky and deceiving,and drank the koolaid

IMO MJ was a drug addict, couldn't even take care of himself. I'm sure his children were very used to hearing him babbling, slurring and incoherent on a regular basis. Father of the Year? He was NOT. How could he possibly be?

Blanket, need I say more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member