Crime Scene Photos #3 ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

Would someone please post the number of a photograph that shows the Anthony backyard?

On another thread, I've seen one of the overhead photos taken during a search, and the yard looked jam-packed with "stuff" and I couldn't find the swimming pool. Do the sheds show up in overhead pictures?

If you do something like Google, depending on the date of the shot it will show their pool. I've seen some with and others without. Do they take the pool down at the end of the summer? Or just empty it and clean it. I remember GA in an interview, talking about how much Caylee loves the pool saying they had just gotten it "set up"; is that literally or meaning they had just gotten it ready for use?

You are awesome! Thanks for doing that. And, you are right, I am keeping an open mind to WS's perceptions. And, might I be so bold to add, some WS's might be seeing things beyond artifacts or trash that some of the rest of us cannot see.

I quite agree. Remember the "picture" - "no it's a leaf" - "I don't see anything" - "I see a man in a suit" next to the book? I do believe that is a picture. I'm even very sure there is a person in the picture.

Shed along the south side of the home. Looking at the front door, this would be on the right side of the house, on the backyard side of the fence.
17025791.jpg

Moving along the house, you see this part of the yard:
Anthony%2Bbackyard.jpg

Making a turn north in the yard, you'll see this:
CAYLEE%20BACK%20YARD.jpg

This same area, but from the ground:
15.jpg

Following the path in front of the screened porch, you arrive at the pool:
412.jpg

Clearly visible is another shed:
53.jpg

If you do something like Google, depending on the date of the shot it will show their pool. I've seen some with and others without. Do they take the pool down at the end of the summer? Or just empty it and clean it. I remember GA in an interview, talking about how much Caylee loves the pool saying they had just gotten it "set up"; is that literally or meaning they had just gotten it ready for use?

We have a swimming pool that looks about the same as the A's, you put chemicals in it for the winter months and cover it with a tarp,this type of pool you can't take down every year and when we get it ready in the summer we also say, "we have the pool all set up".

this is probably not the place to post this but im new and not sure how to start a new thread....
just curious who has these photos? from august
http://.net/index.php?topic=3276.0

o'kay peeps, I'm outnumbered but I still say I see a skull. I wish I knew how to use the tools on my computer (if I even have the right ones) to circle it. Maybe I have the above:waitasec: At least I'm learning new things here. I'm tough, I can take it. Everyone check your pixels and your glasses though!

o'kay peeps, I'm outnumbered but I still say I see a skull. I wish I knew how to use the tools on my computer (if I even have the right ones) to circle it. Maybe I have the above:waitasec: At least I'm learning new things here. I'm tough, I can take it. Everyone check your pixels and your glasses though!
woe.b.gone have you read threads one and two? Many people also thought they saw a skull and they even circled it on the photo.

It's highly unlikely that an image showing the skull would be made available on the web by authorities. Something like that could possibly be leaked later, but you won't see it on a major media site.

Unfortunately, the images posted in the media are small and with low resolution. Even the clearest ones are nothing like the original which is probably 15MP+ and could be enlarged to poster size before pixellating. If you try to enlarge any of these much at all they begin to distort and no longer accurately show what was captured.

If you must enlarge things, it often helps to view them standing 10-15 feet from your monitor. But the pareidolia thing cannot be avoided. Our brains are "programmed" to recognize and isolate common entities, especially so for faces and human figures. It doesn't matter if those things aren't there - as they will "pop" right out like a face in a cloud.

With a Where's Waldo game, you already know that Waldo is somewhere in the picture. But with these crime scene photos we do not know if any physical evidence is in the image. Some or most of these may not show any evidence at all. Pareidolia will ensure that we find stuff. :)

woe.b.gone have you read threads one and two? Many people also thought they saw a skull and they even circled it on the photo.

Thank you, JBean, for reminding me I'm not alone. I was just trying so hard to make it clear to others:waitasec:

It's highly unlikely that an image showing the skull would be made available on the web by authorities. Something like that could possibly be leaked later, but you won't see it on a major media site.

Unfortunately, the images posted in the media are small and with low resolution. Even the clearest ones are nothing like the original which is probably 15MP+ and could be enlarged to poster size before pixellating. If you try to enlarge any of these much at all they begin to distort and no longer accurately show what was captured.

If you must enlarge things, it often helps to view them standing 10-15 feet from your monitor. But the pareidolia thing cannot be avoided. Our brains are "programmed" to recognize and isolate common entities, especially so for faces and human figures. It doesn't matter if those things aren't there - as they will "pop" right out like a face in a cloud.

With a Where's Waldo game, you already know that Waldo is somewhere in the picture. But with these crime scene photos we do not know if any physical evidence is in the image. Some or most of these may not show any evidence at all. Pareidolia will ensure that we find stuff. :)

I don't have a theater screen - 10/15 ft. I can't see any detail! By the way, does that mean babydoll is not there either?:) P.S. Doesn't everybody know that elephants live in the clouds?

I haven't been following the photo's, but, took a quick look last night

...anyone else noted what appears to be a small cart (e.g. a toy shopping cart or similar) located in what I believe is 195831.jpg (image has the three orbs of white light)? I took the image from post#19 where others were indicating they noted a view of the skull. I cropped the image down but you can still see the edge of the lower-left white orb in the bottom of the cropped version.

I haven't taken much time to identify the cart, but, it looked pretty definite to me. The pattern of the circles in the wheel caught my eye, then, the rest of the object became apparent. Can't tell if its a toy, a stroller, or something else.

Slide1-7.jpg

bump...anyone else see the cart?

bump...anyone else see the cart?
Interesting, but I can't see it. (Don't bother trying to convince me)
Bear in mind descriptions of this are being the local Illegal dump. Even if it is there it may or may not be associated with this case.
I am reminded of "Alice's Restaurant" If KC's prints are on anything they should charge her for all the garbage and make her pick it all up.

I haven't been following the photo's, but, took a quick look last night

...anyone else noted what appears to be a small cart (e.g. a toy shopping cart or similar) located in what I believe is 195831.jpg (image has the three orbs of white light)? I took the image from post#19 where others were indicating they noted a view of the skull. I cropped the image down but you can still see the edge of the lower-left white orb in the bottom of the cropped version.

I haven't taken much time to identify the cart, but, it looked pretty definite to me. The pattern of the circles in the wheel caught my eye, then, the rest of the object became apparent. Can't tell if its a toy, a stroller, or something else.

Slide1-7.jpg

Hello Bond! Long time no post! I see what you are talking about! I think however that the umbrella shaped handle you mention may be a wheel? Look at the umbrella/handle and assume it is at 10:00, now look at 4:00 - 4:00 looks like another wheel? That confuses me on the spoke pattern in the Southern end of the photo though. Here is a photo of Caylee with her toy stroller?

Edit: I looked again - see 7:00? Another wheel! Is this possibly one of those collapsible grocery carts? I can see a straight bar from the 7:00 to the 4:00 wheels too.

View attachment 1159

I am reminded of "Alice's Restaurant"
*snip*

...in which case there should also be 8x10 glossies of each one of these pics "with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one"...:)

Thanks, Hercule...hadn't thought of that one in years. :)

Okay I got my OLD copy of micosoft picture it to work on Vista (somewhat). I won't post DIRECT photos on here because I throw off the size. Sorry hehe. But I was messing with the Photo/rock picture and did some effects on a known Caylee picture as if it were exposed for a while. I also blurred the pixelation of the rock/photo to see if the image became clearer. Anyway - here it is. Kind of looks like a picture of a monkey, too though.

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=txqYLHMHSXHNRfNwzldFuA%3D%3D

Hello Bond! Long time no post! I see what you are talking about! I think however that the umbrella shaped handle you mention may be a wheel? Look at the umbrella/handle and assume it is at 10:00, now look at 4:00 - 4:00 looks like another wheel? That confuses me on the spoke pattern in the Southern end of the photo though. Here is a photo of Caylee with her toy stroller?

Edit: I looked again - see 7:00? Another wheel! Is this possibly one of those collapsible grocery carts? I can see a straight bar from the 7:00 to the 4:00 wheels too.

View attachment 1159

Hi, CCM. Glad at least I'm not alone in my insanity :)

Collapsible grocery cart seems 'bout right. The scale of the thing was throwing me. It seems almost toy-scale, but, features aren't toy-like (e.g. the mag-type wheel). I haven't seen an image of the collapsible grocery cart to compare to this one, but, I think I know what you mean. It'd be kinda like an umbrella stroller...portable, but, sturdy. At first I was thinking it looked kinda like a handpull cart for golf clubs, but, the wheels are too small and its too frail for that...I think you're onto something.

Hi, CCM. Glad at least I'm not alone in my insanity :)

Collapsible grocery cart seems 'bout right. The scale of the thing was throwing me. It seems almost toy-scale, but, features aren't toy-like (e.g. the mag-type wheel). I haven't seen an image of the collapsible grocery cart to compare to this one, but, I think I know what you mean. It'd be kinda like an umbrella stroller...portable, but, sturdy. At first I was thinking it looked kinda like a handpull cart for golf clubs, but, the wheels are too small and its too frail for that...I think you're onto something.

Found one. It's not the one I was picturing but you get the idea. LOL they call it a "Granny cart"...what software did you use to put your label boxes on the photo?

View attachment 1160

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back