Crime Scene Photos #3 ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

Ever since the PI tape scandal broke last week the media is back to reporting on where Caylee was found..Most are showing a very long dirt road cut between a wooded area but from the many prior live shots & photos I've seen of the true dump site there's no dirt road in sight.

If it's really the right spot how the heck did I miss it?..I don't believe I could have (it's definitely not there on the fence side) so I feel something is very wrong with this picture..Am I right?

Link to the media or the pic pretty please???

Shed along the south side of the home. Looking at the front door, this would be on the right side of the house, on the backyard side of the fence.
17025791.jpg

Moving along the house, you see this part of the yard:
Anthony%2Bbackyard.jpg

Making a turn north in the yard, you'll see this:
CAYLEE%20BACK%20YARD.jpg

This same area, but from the ground:
15.jpg

Following the path in front of the screened porch, you arrive at the pool:
412.jpg

Clearly visible is another shed:
53.jpg

So this pic of the pool - this is the infamous LADDER that they ALWAYS take down but CA found up on the pool and the side gate open one day??? Why is it on the pool the day the cameras came - did ZFG put it back up again???????

So this pic of the pool - this is the infamous LADDER that they ALWAYS take down but CA found up on the pool and the side gate open one day??? Why is it on the pool the day the cameras came - did ZFG put it back up again???????

Methinks they wanted to make a big show about moving the stairs from the pool when Caylee was around, but most likely they just said that so people wouldn't think they were horrible people who would leave pool stairs up when a toddler lived in the house.

By the time the video crew was there, Caylee was long gone. No need for fake concern.

Link to the media or the pic pretty please???

Last night's GR was the last one to show the video..This one's from GSJ's tape (or so it seems & comes on about the 1 min mark) but I've seen it on other shows & local tv video..All claiming to be in the "area" or "very close to the remains"..On the GR video thread someone (?) said it looks like this dirt road (not very clear in this video & not a very good view of it) is really way down the road near the school & possibly the place where Kio & KC actually had their hang out..Thanks for taking a look :)

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E13pG6RNgOY

Edit..I just watched the tape again (this time all the way to the end) & at the 2:30 mark there's a very good view of the dirt road.

Methinks they wanted to make a big show about moving the stairs from the pool when Caylee was around, but most likely they just said that so people wouldn't think they were horrible people who would leave pool stairs up when a toddler lived in the house.

By the time the video crew was there, Caylee was long gone. No need for fake concern.

Maybe they wanted to plant the seed she accidently drowned in the pool..poor devoted mom panicked..blah! blah! ?

I'VE GOT IT!! This is what I think the thing with the round holes is - not holes at all - what about this type of paints but it is on it's side....

Here are both pics - the "holes" is the arrow pointing and noted as spokes of a wheel I think...

View attachment 1164
View attachment 1165

...amazing isn't it...I see what you're seeing, but, I'm not convinced that's what it is...not that I know either...

I was jus' pagin' through Google images of toy wagons & walk-behind fertilizer spreaders...thinking I see something like the tongue of the handle between the two wheels on the ground...maybe the umbrella-handle thing is just something sitting in the wagon/cart. I couldn't find any wagons or fertilizer spreaders with the open-circle wheels. For a second there I thought it might tie to why the last G&C search included confiscating some chemicals...besides perhaps finding some dead larvea in the bag to tie to pesticides...

...amazing isn't it...I see what you're seeing, but, I'm not convinced that's what it is...not that I know either...

I was jus' pagin' through Google images of toy wagons & walk-behind fertilizer spreaders...thinking I see something like the tongue of the handle between the two wheels on the ground...maybe the umbrella-handle thing is just something sitting in the wagon/cart. I couldn't find any wagons or fertilizer spreaders with the open-circle wheels. For a second there I thought it might tie to why the last G&C search included confiscating some chemicals...besides perhaps finding some dead larvea in the bag to tie to pesticides...

to me, it looks like an egg holder from a refrigerator.

Yay!My first post.

I have been wanting to comment on one of the crime scene photos.The one where people claim to see a picture of man laying on the ground.Sorry I don't know how to copy pictures...but I think you know which one I mean.It looks like it could be an old black and white photo.I can see where anyone would think it's a photo.

I studied that darn picture for almost an hour trying to look at it from different angles.

I came to the conclusion that it could be a clear beer or wine cooler bottle laying on it's side laying on top of some other discarded trash like a piece of cardboard.I can see where it's gleams on the right side like glass would when using a flash on the camera.Looks like the bottom has dirt caked on it.The neck/top of the bottle would be confused for the man's head if you are seeing it as a picture.

I hope someone takes the time to look at the picture again and see if they might possibly see the same thing.Have an open mind...I thought it was a picture at first too.My nosiness got the better of me.

Yay!My first post.

I hope someone takes the time to look at the picture again and see if they might possibly see the same thing.Have an open mind...I thought it was a picture at first too.My nosiness got the better of me.

snipped

Welcome! Yay! :)

I always thought (for sure) it was a pic of an old man but I'll look again (with an open mind) & let you know!

I couldn't resist working on this one. I just darkened the existing pixels - brightened and contrasted the picture. I only messed with the pixels that weren't NORMAL forest colors basically.

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=YC6FXBHhc48QID74xK2tyw==

I see a wheel.

for what it's worth i cannot see the picture. i clearly see a book. it looks like a kitten or duck with a pirate's hat. this last pic above i saw a skull with 2 front teeth with the enlarged image, but i was suppossed to see an old picture right? this mind is a beautiful mind.....rofl!!

FWIW....My normal job puts me in just this position on a daily basis, projecting our own images onto what we desperately search for meaning of. I have been following this thread diligently, but I have to point out, that the majority of what has been scrutinized as proof, or evidence, is sadly; simple matrixing ( or paredoilia, same thing really).

It's the brains way of seeing patterns in seemingly random situations. Look at any shot of trees long enough and you will no doubt find many aliens, demonic faces, elves, fairies, perhaps even elephants...if that's where your mind goes.

There is a checklist to see if this is what is happening, to rule out illusions in chaotic environments. In pictures, this can be done with various photoshop filters, shading and lightening, affixing values to the colors portrayed- all in hopes of "fleshing out" the desired object.

For instance- if you feel there is a 3d object hidden in a pile of leaves, and you feel you can make out the outline- a couple of filters in photoshop will show you if this is the case. If you cannot make out form after that treatment, it is most likely an illusion, matrixing.

And just a note to some who are working really hard at trying to make some of these pics larger for us to view--unfortunately, the more you enlarge a static image, the more pixellated it becomes, and less likely to be able to view it in context.

If anyone has a specific picture they would like studied more closely, I could give my skills a shot at differentiating between matrixing and actual objects.

Just MOO

I said in one of my posts that if you zoom your page out (to 50%, maybe?) it is better. Pretty much the stuffed animal next to the book is obvious. The book is obvious. I do this on the side for people. I correct photographs (take out pimples, whiten teeth, restore scratched photos, make them look thinner, Christmas cards... etc...) When I click on my links up close they look crazy. It is zoomed out a little that you can see them better. I use the existing pixels and just darken or lighten them, basically. If you do this for a living, though... I would LOVE to see what you can do, cjcord.

Last night's GR was the last one to show the video..This one's from GSJ's tape (or so it seems & comes on about the 1 min mark) but I've seen it on other shows & local tv video..All claiming to be in the "area" or "very close to the remains"..On the GR video thread someone (?) said it looks like this dirt road (not very clear in this video & not a very good view of it) is really way down the road near the school & possibly the place where Kio & KC actually had their hang out..Thanks for taking a look :)

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E13pG6RNgOY

Edit..I just watched the tape again (this time all the way to the end) & at the 2:30 mark there's a very good view of the dirt road.

I think this road is on this map (you can zoom in closer or do birds eye view). It is either the road directly down below the entrance to the school or the road to the right as you are looking at the school entrance. The second one had a gate if I remember reading correctly but from the looks of these trails...somebody could get in there somehow...here is the link to maps.live.com

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.48858~-81.258852&style=h&lvl=17&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3916566&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

FWIW....My normal job puts me in just this position on a daily basis, projecting our own images onto what we desperately search for meaning of. I have been following this thread diligently, but I have to point out, that the majority of what has been scrutinized as proof, or evidence, is sadly; simple matrixing ( or paredoilia, same thing really).

It's the brains way of seeing patterns in seemingly random situations. Look at any shot of trees long enough and you will no doubt find many aliens, demonic faces, elves, fairies, perhaps even elephants...if that's where your mind goes.

There is a checklist to see if this is what is happening, to rule out illusions in chaotic environments. In pictures, this can be done with various photoshop filters, shading and lightening, affixing values to the colors portrayed- all in hopes of "fleshing out" the desired object.

For instance- if you feel there is a 3d object hidden in a pile of leaves, and you feel you can make out the outline- a couple of filters in photoshop will show you if this is the case. If you cannot make out form after that treatment, it is most likely an illusion, matrixing.

And just a note to some who are working really hard at trying to make some of these pics larger for us to view--unfortunately, the more you enlarge a static image, the more pixellated it becomes, and less likely to be able to view it in context.

If anyone has a specific picture they would like studied more closely, I could give my skills a shot at differentiating between matrixing and actual objects.

Just MOO

cj! Wow, thanks for the offer! Take your pic (hah! pun intended)! The spokes/wheel/paints or whatever cart pic above would be great if you would work on that? or maybe the one with the book - esp. the photo to the North of it...I still think that's a pic of Caylee, not a man... we love seeing everyone's skills here - that's how we find stuff.

Thanks again for the info - going to try some filters now...wish i knew more about this photo stuff!

I think this road is on this map (you can zoom in closer or do birds eye view). It is either the road directly down below the entrance to the school or the road to the right as you are looking at the school entrance. The second one had a gate if I remember reading correctly but from the looks of these trails...somebody could get in there somehow...here is the link to maps.live.com

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.48858~-81.258852&style=h&lvl=17&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3916566&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Mom, there is a road at the dead end of Suburban which goes across to S. Econ Trail. We drove through there in November and it was very deep in water in some places.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back